Hector

Pls update my dualies
Can I get Dualies too plz UwU
Yeah gimme dualies
me am are need dualies
5e32eee4b79f781bf8d987582a715851.png

B

Bubbs

The coxo panel approved a buff to all ARC's armor values to 150 from 50. Health stays the same btw

B

Bolk

I need my job added please

Name: Bolk

Model: models/player/bln/starwars/ct/bolk.mdl

501st SPC Acapelican

Kay needs his model jobbed, 501st Kay

models/player/bln/phase2/501st/501st_kay.mdl

S

ScrubTheHeretic

I need my job added please

Name: Dakka

Model: player\bln\phase2\501st\501st_dakka.mdl

L

Lee On(Pcgamer0826)

Howdy everyone,

I am back to playing on the server with the intention of staying. Now since I was gone for a while I have no expectations for my request to be done quickly especially with the January break. My request is to receive a custom job under the Jedi jobs. For the title of the job it would be Sinbad of course, 2000 HP for the normal knight health(id expect this would take a while so by the time it would be done id have ranked up). I have donated for Dual Sabers so if there is a new variant of them idk how that is done now, and the model would be my custom model that is in the server named Sinbad. going off of the custom job, in the past I purchased Force Backflip. I am not sure what is done with it now, but if possible I would like to get it back into my force powers.I believe that is all for that. Thanks everyone for reading and have a nice day. Ill see you all on the server!

A

Anthony Carmine

Howdy everyone,
I am back to playing on the server with the intention of staying. Now since I was gone for a while I have no expectations for my request to be done quickly especially with the January break. My request is to receive a custom job under the Jedi jobs. For the title of the job it would be Sinbad of course, 2000 HP for the normal knight health(id expect this would take a while so by the time it would be done id have ranked up). I have donated for Dual Sabers so if there is a new variant of them idk how that is done now, and the model would be my custom model that is in the server named Sinbad. going off of the custom job, in the past I purchased Force Backflip. I am not sure what is done with it now, but if possible I would like to get it back into my force powers.I believe that is all for that. Thanks everyone for reading and have a nice day. Ill see you all on the server!
As a note for resh and bester he will receive 1000 HP if it job gets added prior to him becoming a Knight

J

Joshua Clark

Howdy everyone,
WE JUST GOT RID OF THE MONKEY THE BIRD DOESNT PLAY ALL IS WELL THEN BOOM YHE FUCKING CAT IS BACK REEE