Combat Medical System (5/30/20)

T

TheShotz

Combat Medic Training

In order to get Combat Medic in all battalions (Judicials, 212th, 501st, 41st, and ARF) they join a 349th Class in which they will learn how to do basic stabilization rp, alongside how to operate the 349th Equipment if need be, once they have learned their training they are free to join their Battalions Combat Medic program.

-Limited to 3 Per Battalion. Blacklisting can also remove your ability to receive Advanced Medical Gear, there is many ways to be blacklisted, so I suggest you check the rules.

-In return for a new CM School system, CMs can get advanced gear again, this means only the advanced medkit and defibs, any Staff or EMs seen giving out other Medical Equipment will be reported to their heads, any members of CM seen using the gear will be blacklisted and stripped of their ability to receive advanced gear. This blacklisting will be public and any person trying to avoid the Blacklisting will be reported to staff.

-RP Capabilities: The average Combat Medic has the basic knowledge needed to stabilize and treat wounds regularly experienced on the battlefield. They are not proficient in surgeries and thus are most likely to fail if they attempt one. Their Medkit contains standard medicines such as bacta, morphine, epinephrine, and atropine; bandages; splints; and tourniquets.

(If you have any issues with this PM me on discord TheShotz#6347)

Combat Medic Battalion List(All Trained Combat Medics as of 12/27/20)

Full Combat Medic School Doc Here.

212th (0/3)

501st (2/3)

501st WangMang

501st Cloaker

104th (0/3)

ARF (2/3)

ARF Razer

ARF Unlucky

Judicials (1/3)

Gabriel Anderson

Last edited:
T

TheShotz

Updated: Added all Battalions with Combat Medics, Carbon left Combat Medics but retained/received Medical Training, Page is now a 212th Combat Medic.

R

RamRam

212th 5534 Terra is now also a Combat Medic as of last night.

T

TheShotz

Update: Combat Medic School Revamped, If you have any further questions about CMs or Medical Training PM me on the discord above.

T

TheShotz

Update: There some typos that made the class confusing, should be up to date and more sense logically.