Combine Application

K

Kong

OOC SECTION

Steam Name:

Kong

IRL Age (Do not lie, there is minimum age of 14.):

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason?

Yes

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.

Dominique Barrowman was a man with many dreams in life. He had no clue that the combine would come and take over the entire earth in 7 hours. He now is just a former solider and rebel that is feed up with life. He is signing up because all of his rebelious friends have given up on him. He will do his duty and will have a inside about most rebel operations. Dominique has no emotion towards citizens and will do whatever is told. He thinks rebelious citizens are below him and should all die. Willing to fight the fight that no other citizen wishes to do. He has lost all hope and this is just a way for him to regain his life. All will change when he signs up.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: (Dominique Barrowmen) # (#64226)...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

I've given up on everything. Rage is all I have now. Might as well put it to good work.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

Yes, I was caught up with the wrong crowd, I was not with them but in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

I was a former drill instructor for the Navy Seals. I am great at hand to hand combat and I know how to use a gun.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

My lower half of my body is burned to a 3rd degree. I've managed to live my life with it so I don't think It will get in the way.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

I know of previous rebel activity and could turn them in. I also just need something to focus my rage through.

6. Do you agree, (Dominique Barrowmen), that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us?

I Dominique Barrowmen agree that I will serve the Univeral Union for as long as my heart beats. And shall never dare to run away from my duties.

G

German Pilot

Denied

I don't know why you thought it a good Idea to apply with a name VERY similar to a person who was known as a Rebel supplier, they'd probably fucking amputate on the spot because of that.

Reapply in three days or ICly.

Do not lose hope on becoming a CP! Keep trying!