Comic Sans

Petition to Get Comic sans

• Comic Sans Enjoyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Times new Roman Fan (comic sans hater)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Haminator

Okay I was going to make a post on the suggestion board about improv events and having people choose the theme / map, but I wanted to do it in comic sans. Yet to no avail there isn't comic sans. This is a formal request to add comic sans to the font family on the forums. Don't tell me that HTML or PhP doesn't support comic sans because I fuckin do web development. If I do not get my comic sans I go coo coo I go crazy.

to further explain my frustration

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal guy, I'm a swell guy. I'm a nice enough guy, I'm a cool kinda guy, heh, I'm a pretty groovy guy. But then I get a little SUGAR in me and I start to go cuckoo. Doesn't have to be much, this time around it was 2 of, 2 of them Fiber One Brownies, only 90 calories each! But they do the job, do y'know what I'm sayin? They get me going, they get me riled up! A little cuckoo, a little wacky. Start getting me a little Coocy, a little, y'know loopy! oo-oo. Hey somebody t- somebody put this kid in a padded cell, get him a straight jacket he's going a little... Wackyyyy. A little Coocy. He's off the walls, bananas, loco. You want me to stop, isn't that wonderful? Well let me just do whatever you say because it's your little fairytale.