CP App

• Thread starter lamb sause located
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lamb sause located

Steam Name:

IRL Age (Do not lie, there is minimum age of 14.): I am 14 years of age this year.

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason? Yes, I do.

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.: I am a transfered citizen from city45. I worked at black mesa before the combine invasion. I was not at work at the day of the incident. After the attack, My family was killed by the combine, Only I remained alive. My brother and mother were killed in city 45 after they tried to resist to..Well, They tried to kill some combine. I was transfered as I too was a part of my mom and brothers plans. I didn't get killed Though. With nobody alive from my family, I am here. Alone, Sad. And there is where I had the idea of appling for this job. As I think it is the only way for me to make a diffrence. By Protecting.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: George Mendez #59891...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force? As I said I am here because there is nothing for me. Noone to be with. Noone from my family. All I want to do is live my days of as a happy man. But It appears I cannot. Thus I am coming here to protect others and their family from death and losing their close friends and family, So they don't experience what I did.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain. No, I have been fairly good in the city and I haven't been detained.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful? I have been an OTA Savege and Am Really experienced with the guns, I have good aim and I know how to fight. I have great skills.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer? I never give up on someone in need, or if they did something bad, They wouldn't be able to escape my tight grasp. I will teach them to never do it again and obey the Universal Union.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force? I am a great fighter and I am mature. As I said I never give up. I want to be a good CP.

6. Do you agree, (citizen name here), that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us? Yes, I do.

O

Oliver

-1 Your application doesn't make sense to me, If you use to be a OTA Savege you would still be a OTA to this day, So that's one plot hole and if you were in Black mesa such as a Scientist or Guard, Most of the people from Black Mesa were killed, You have to many plothole's within your application so until you fix those up this will stay as a -1.

~Oliver

L

lamb sause located

-1 Your application doesn't make sense to me, If you use to be a OTA Savege you would still be a OTA to this day, So that's one plot hole and if you were in Black mesa such as a Scientist or Guard, Most of the people from Black Mesa were killed, You have to many plothole's within your application so until you fix those up this will stay as a -1.

~Oliver
1 i was an ota but not on this server.

2 If I was in black mesa I could have jsut not been there, Sick, not workign or on a vacation

O

Oliver

1 i was an ota but not on this server.
2 If I was in black mesa I could have jsut not been there, Sick, not workign or on a vacation

This is a RP application, You would include that in OOC not RP, And, And 2nd, Don't say that, Everyone at Black Mesa was tracked down and soon executed by the Military that was dispatched to terminate the Black Mesa facility.

K

Kerbin

DENIED

Please re-apply, your application had too many inconsistencies and plot-holes as stated above. Feel free to apply any time after this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.