Daus Combine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daus

OOC SECTION

Steam Name: [NN] Daus

IRL Age: 17

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason?

Yes

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.

There once was a boy, his name was Manfred Von Richthofen. Manfred was from a place they used to call Germany and was named after one of the most famous pilots, The Red Baron. After learning about the pilot he was determined to become a great man like the Baron but he didn't want to be a pilot so instead he wanted to become a cop. After his 20th birthday he became a cadet in one of the most prestigious police academy's in Germany. There he learned how to shoot and became one of the best shots in Germany. Then his plans where destroyed with the invasion.

Some time after the invasion he found his way across much of the earth and heard story's of these great city's and how they have re-built civilization. So Manfred set out to the city to hopefully become a full citizen and to re-build his life the best he could. after living in the city for a while he witnessed how the peace was kept and remembered how he wanted to be a cop before the invasion so Manfred started to train to one day become a member of the Metro-police Force. After Manfred thought he was strong enough to enter in the service of the Universal Union he applied for entrance into the training program. While in the program Manfred learned how the peace was kept and the brutality that was used to maintain it. He wasn't sure that this was what he signed up for, but then he remembered how un-civilized the outside world is and so Manfred took a vow to keep the peace no matter how brutal his methods became, as long as there was peace it would have been justified.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: Manfred Von Richthofen # 90504...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

I have always wanted to become a cop to make the world a better place and to keep the peace

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

Never, I have always wanted to be a cop so I have always followed the rules and laws

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

I used to be in the most prestigious police academy's in what used to be Germany and became one of the best shots in Germany

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

I am a very good shot with a gun, if you want something dead just point to the direction and one shot is all it will take

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

Well if the rumors of rebels are true the police may need my steady aim and why not add another member to the ranks

Do you agree, Manfred von Richthofen , that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us?

This is what I was born to do, I Manfred von Richthofen vow to serve the Universal Union for as long as my heart beats, and I shall never dare to turn away from the Universal Union!

Last edited:
G

German Pilot

Accepted

I felt that your App reached the minimal requirements or surpassed them. You did a Great job on both your IC and OOC portions of the APP, showing your willingness to go into detail to achieve something you want, and in this case, you have succeeded.​

Should be added soon

Welcome to the Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.