Not open for further replies.
D

Dent

Steam Name:

The Dentinator

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:465941323

Hours played on the server:

235 hours on one account, 117 on my current for a total of 352.

What is your age?

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

Yes, I was a moderator on a TTT server for several months and have been an administrator on another one for a few weeks before it shut down due to money issues.

What attributes can you bring to our server?

I manage people for my job so I know how to quickly address problems and resolve them on the spot according to the official rules and regulations. I’m also not partial when it comes to issues that may arise, from experience as a mod for TTT I know how to separate my feelings and what is currently happening and make split second choices.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

Yes.

Will you be active on our server?

Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

Yes.

Do you know all the rules for the server?

Yes.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?

I think they do.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

I’ve only been warned once, which was by White Light for messing around with bombs while he was building a dupe.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

Between my previous experiences in a high staff position and my real life job, I feel like I have the necessary skills and knowledge to be a good addition to the staff team. I also know how to work in a team and communicate efficiently, which is a needed skill when you’re part of a staff group that need to swiftly relay information. Another main thing I can offer is my love for following the rules and making sure other people uphold them, I have experience in explaining rules to those who don’t know them or break them in a way that doesn’t seem harsh or degrading. I also always speak my mind and am honest about what I think, I stand behind what I say and make sure that others know why I feel that way, this transparency would also make me a good staff member. I make sure that even when I mess around and have fun, I don’t bring dishonor to my rank or betray the trust that would be placed in me in a staff position by breaking the very rules I try to uphold.

T

Tragic

Steam Name:The Dentinator

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:465941323

Hours played on the server:

235 hours on one account, 117 on my current for a total of 352.

What is your age?

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

Yes, I was a moderator on a TTT server for several months and have been an administrator on another one for a few weeks before it shut down due to money issues.

What attributes can you bring to our server?

I manage people for my job so I know how to quickly address problems and resolve them on the spot according to the official rules and regulations. I’m also not partial when it comes to issues that may arise, from experience as a mod for TTT I know how to separate my feelings and what is currently happening and make split second choices.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

Yes.

Will you be active on our server?

Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

Yes.

Do you know all the rules for the server?

Yes.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?

I think they do.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

I’ve only been warned once, which was by White Light for messing around with bombs while he was building a dupe.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

Between my previous experiences in a high staff position and my real life job, I feel like I have the necessary skills and knowledge to be a good addition to the staff team. I also know how to work in a team and communicate efficiently, which is a needed skill when you’re part of a staff group that need to swiftly relay information. Another main thing I can offer is my love for following the rules and making sure other people uphold them, I have experience in explaining rules to those who don’t know them or break them in a way that doesn’t seem harsh or degrading. I also always speak my mind and am honest about what I think, I stand behind what I say and make sure that others know why I feel that way, this transparency would also make me a good staff member. I make sure that even when I mess around and have fun, I don’t bring dishonor to my rank or betray the trust that would be placed in me in a staff position by breaking the very rules I try to uphold.
we kinda just got a new staff member so I don't really know Neutral

H

Hector

From what I've seen, Dent is a mature fella, and I think he'd be a good fit for staff.

it's a +1 from me chief

H

Hector

we kinda just got a new staff member so I don't really know Neutral
imo I care less about number of staff members. If they'd be good at their job, I don't see why not to have them, especially with finals coming up and everyone is gonna be less active.

P

Paladin

Plus Dent is an early afternoon activity guy cause of his work schedule which fills the gap of staff activity that we have rn. Amatex and Seag are on then but they are usually AFK at that time

P

Paladin

+1

As I said before Dent's usual activity times fit the gap that we have right now in staff availability (just as school gets out and late week/school nights). Dent is also a very responsible, reliable, and respectful person. He is someone I've been able to rely on with GMs and he truly does take constructive criticism to heart and uses it to improve himself. I believe Dent would be a great staff member.

P.S.

He is on LOA right now, he posted it in the GM steam chat, but not on forums.

Last edited:
S

Squeaky

the gap of staff activity that we have rn. Amatex and Seag are on then but they are usually AFK at that time
Errr that’s a big lie. We have, Krit, Alba and Civix who are very much active, they are on everyday and at least two of them are on at all times during prime time, so what you just said is fake news. There is no staff activity gap.

P.s. we also got default who’s also been hella active as well.

Last edited:
D

Dent

+1 As I said before Dent's usual activity times fit the gap that we have right now in staff availability. Dent is also a very responsible, reliable, and respectful person. He is someone I've been able to rely on with GMs and he truly does take constructive criticism to heart and uses it to improve himself. I believe Dent would be a great staff member.

P.S.

He is on LOA right now, he posted it in the GM steam chat, but not on forums.
http://burstlink.net/forums/index.php?threads/loa.4910/#post-55477

Actually I did post it on the forums but I did it like a week or so early

A

Artus

Wait so.. you posted a staff app while on LOA?

umm

ok

People got denied for going on LOA after applying so uh idk

D

Dent

I mean I did put in the application a week before I left, but I understand what you’re getting at.

Regardless the staff application should be about my abilities and worthiness to be staff, not that I’m on vacation

P

Paladin

Errr that’s a big lie. We have, Krit, Alba and Civix who are very much active, they are on everyday and at least two of them are on at all times during prime time, so what you just said is fake news. There is no staff activity gap.
P.s. we also got default who’s also been hella active as well.
I meant like early day and late late week nights, around 4 est or like just as american school gets out (early day) and late at night during the week. Ill edit my response to mention that as I should of.

T

Tyto

My +- 1 doesn’t count but here’s my two cents

I am neutral on u being staff because i never have had an encounter with you personally besides like a hello or something on the battle field. So idk how u will perform as a staff.

B

Bester

Hi, I feel as though you need to put yourself out there more. A lot of the community members I've talked to don't honestly know who you are. What I suggest you do is talk with more members of the community so that they know who you are. I'd also like you to provide more context than just a "Yes" to some of your answers. I think you do have what it takes, but I don't want to jump the gun. I'd ask that in two weeks or whenever you feel as though you are ready that you reapply. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.