Esta's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esta

May 27, 2021
Steam Name: belpy

SteamID: [SIZE=12.6px]STEAM_0:1:95397046[/SIZE]

Hours played on the server: Somewhere around 2200

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?: Yes, I was a Co-Owner of a Dark-RP server, Admin on another Dark-rp server, Admin on an SCP-rp server, and was previously a moderator on the hit server called BLN.

What made you interested in applying for Staff ?( 100 word minimum): What made me interested in joining the staff team is the major improvement of the staff and how they manage themselves to what it was previously. I would love to help the community in any way I can once again. Helping new players, dealing with disputes between players, overall just handling staff issues has always put a smile on my face. While the job is tiring, I've always found it fun, and with the way the staff team is now, and with the new system, I feel as though I could fulfill my duties to a much higher degree. All in all, I love this server and I love seeing it prosper, so I want to be able to defend it from toxicity, welcome newcomers with open arms, and just help people out when they need it.

Reactions: Born1 and Skel

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Hello!

After closely looking over your application and deliberating with the staff team, your application has been accepted. 

You should have your powers on discord and the server already, your 2-week trial moderation phase is slated to end on the 14th of March.

We thank you for applying to help the community and welcome you aboard the team with open arms.

Reactions: Skel
Status
Not open for further replies.