Esta's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belpy

Steam Name: belpy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:95397046

Hours played on the server: 1368+ hours.

What is your age? I am 17.

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes

What attributes can you bring to our server? I can bring my past experiences of being a staff member on other RP servers. I can bring a serious non-bias opinion into staff related problems. I can also bring a bit of fun, say there’s no EMs on and there’s a few players on, I can occupy them so they don’t get bored and leave.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Now, most people would say I’m not mature enough but I say I am when I need to be. Sure I goof off a bit but when I’m needed to be serious I am.

Will you be active on our server? Always, BLN is my life.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes sir.

Do you know all the rules for the server? I do indeed. However I’m going to reread them a couple times after this.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Yeah I’d say they respect me enough.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? Yes, some of them were meme warns but the actual warns were RDM, Racism, and Shot Sushi. I’ve been working and succeeding on controlling myself however.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) You should promote me to staff because I’ve decided that I’m going to start being serious full time. No more memes (unless we’re like onship) and no more being an annoying cuck. I’m putting full effort into this and I’m going to start following the rules full heartedly. I love this community and I want to do something for it. Sometimes when I’m on I see no other staff on or there are staff on they’re just AFK, I want to be there for players when this happens so they don’t get discouraged and leave the server. I genuinely want to help. (THIS IS NOT A MEME POST THIS IS SERIOUS)

T

Tyto

I mean Ima plus one this, i have seen some improvement over the past couple of days from you and it seems like you are trying to be the best self u can. So

+1

A

Artus

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) You should promote me to staff because I’ve decided that I’m going to start being serious full time. No more memes (unless we’re like onship) and no more being an annoying cuck. I’m putting full effort into this and I’m going to start following the rules full heartedly. I love this community and I want to do something for it. Sometimes when I’m on I see no other staff on or there are staff on they’re just AFK, I want to be there for players when this happens so they don’t get discouraged and leave the server. I genuinely want to help. (THIS IS NOT A MEME POST THIS IS SERIOUS)
I love you esta but this section is pretty short even though it is technically 100 words, the words in the little (insert cool thing here) you have in there like

unless we’re like onship) (THIS IS NOT A MEME POST THIS IS SERIOUS)
Its kinda cheating a bit and removing this gives you 98 words

If you do get accept or do not, make sure you have a good amount of words to keep you stable and makes it look like you tried your best to impress people to get a better chance at getting accepted.

But besides that, you have been pretty mingy a lot and making a staff app then saying you're going to be serious is not enough. You have to work on building your serious impression first then make a staff app and make sure you have the ability to stay serious at times. Don't make promises that you will be serious.

but besides that I think you have a nice app I don't think anyone really hates you, you're a pretty cool guy and mostly chill

I'm going neutral

B

belpy

I love you esta but this section is pretty short even though it is technically 100 words, the words in the little (insert cool thing here) you have in there like

Its kinda cheating a bit and removing this gives you 98 words

If you do get accept or do not, make sure you have a good amount of words to keep you stable and makes it look like you tried your best to impress people to get a better chance at getting accepted.

But besides that, you have been pretty mingy a lot and making a staff app then saying you're going to be serious is not enough. You have to work on building your serious impression first then make a staff app and make sure you have the ability to stay serious at times. Don't make promises that you will be serious.

but besides that I think you have a nice app I don't think anyone really hates you, you're a pretty cool guy and mostly chill

I'm going neutral
Ima be honest, I didn't even do that on purpose for the 100 words part, and I understand stand I have to show before I tell. I've been working on my seriousness for a while and I'm still gonna work on it. Thank you for your feedback sir.

Last edited:
H

Hector

Bro I'm gonna be honest, I have bias for you since I think you're a cool dude but I think you have to step up your game of being a tad more serious (not including the off-ship shenanigans, everyone fucks around during then and itd be unfair to hold you as accountable during then)

I know I'm gonna change to a +1 in the near future cause I know you are more than capable of giving it your 110%, but for now, I wanna see actions that reflect being more staff-worthy to me. I'm gonna remain neutral.

Edit: changing neutral to +1

Last edited:
K

Kong

+1, Esta is a good example of a good player that isn't too much of a hardass. I've seen his leadership role in RC and he is one of those players who log on early and stays on for a long period of time. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed.

D

Dent

You've ruined my events before with your weird style of minging and overall weirdness, but putting that aside you're a good player and have several redeeming qualities. You're good with RP and helpful when you want to be, overall I can't imagine this server without your level of strangeness and deep voice. I think if you acted serious with staff duties as you do when you try, I think you'd make a great staff member, you're mature and take the reigns when needed which is something I've always respected from you. +1

D

Defalt

+1 I've seen Esta become more serious, both in and out of TS and the server. I got a lot of faith he will apply that same seriousness to this responsibility.

B

Bester

Hello, I've spoken with Resh in Length about your Staff Application. You have put forth the effort to show that you are willing to help new players and have been friendly with players in general. I've spoken with some of the more dedicated members of the community they feel as though you'd be a good fit. In otherwords. Your staff application is accepted. Contact me at your nearest convenience for your Team speak tag and your ULX whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.