Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should be discussed in private with the EMs

• I don't really care, do as you wish

• Total voters
R

Rains

1st Idea: We humanize the Confederacy of Independent Systems, either by doing a cruel operation under a Republic officer, Do not make the officer the main focus, but the civies in the warzone, just trying to survive, maybe do some humanitarian aid?

2nd Idea: Attempt to add a new planet to the Republic, like in the first season, but maybe the CIS or even a third party, perhaps a claimant to the seat of power, and depending on our choice, we aid one or the other(giving the players choice to decide who to support is key)

3rd Idea:Utilize a big open map for a space battle, not just the Venator map, as a defense force to a larger counter-offensive taken by the CIS

4th:AMONGUS

5th Idea: Very sniper focused maps, the fear instilled by the unknown is really cool, maybe have units risk peeking to gauge the distance and call a friendly tank or artillery tank to flush them out.

6th Idea: Horror-based maps are doable if done with a small amount of players, isolate them, turn the map's lights off, put creepy ambience music andhave an actor being the monster(no need to voice act, otherwise it becomes less scary)

These are just ideas i had in my head for a while, some may have been done and i did not know, but i still wanted to share what i had in mind.

Do as you wish, however, do it GOOD PLEASE IBEGOFYOUIONLYHEARMAONGUSAMONGUSAMONGU-

T

Theseus

1st Idea: We humanize the Confederacy of Independent Systems, either by doing a cruel operation under a Republic officer, Do not make the officer the main focus, but the civies in the warzone, just trying to survive, maybe do some humanitarian aid?
This is every Squeaky event

T

Theseus

2nd Idea: Attempt to add a new planet to the Republic, like in the first season, but maybe the CIS or even a third party, perhaps a claimant to the seat of power, and depending on our choice, we aid one or the other(giving the players choice to decide who to support is key)
This is every Theseus event

T

Theseus

3rd Idea:Utilize a big open map for a space battle, not just the Venator map, as a defense force to a larger counter-offensive taken by the CIS
These events suck balls

T

Theseus

5th Idea: Very sniper focused maps, the fear instilled by the unknown is really cool, maybe have units risk peeking to gauge the distance and call a friendly tank or artillery tank to flush them out.
No.

T

Theseus

6th Idea: Horror-based maps are doable if done with a small amount of players, isolate them, turn the map's lights off, put creepy ambience music andhave an actor being the monster(no need to voice act, otherwise it becomes less scary)
I do this all the time

D

DahXenu

ok hear me out

we figt against unimmaginable odds andnammmd wee kill the xeno funny like the the guys in big armor in the drories ththat make my autism go sleepy sleep WoWEEDEEE, AND THEN THEN THE BOOTER FLAMER GO GLEOOOSHWOOSH FUnny danganrompe.

R

Rains

ok hear me out

we figt against unimmaginable odds andnammmd wee kill the xeno funny like the the guys in big armor in the drories ththat make my autism go sleepy sleep WoWEEDEEE, AND THEN THEN THE BOOTER FLAMER GO GLEOOOSHWOOSH FUnny danganrompe.
yes