Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Final

In-Game Name: Final

Steam name: BLN Reaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56556130

Timezone: US: western standard Time

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum): Well for one I want to help the already great GM's at doing that job, more people means less stress. I also Believe that I have some good event Ideas that can help keep some community memebers and maybe even bring others in.

This is a already well made and fleshed out community, just the server needs to be rebuilt to its older state, back when I first joined. This community has helped me make friends with people all over, as th internet usually does, but this server does it in a different way. The ower is nice and wants to be apart of the community as a soldier, not a all powerful god which we are to kneel down and pray to. The admins and other GM's are down to Earth, they wont ban you for trivial things, they will tell you to not do it again and if you do you will be warned. This community is one I have come across and stayed with, more than I have with any other server, and I would like to thank our very own Crow and the admins for doing a great job.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum): I believe that I can help our events be more fleshed out, I like to bring out emotions in people, make them feel like they are making a difference to the event. Events on a whole bunch of servers all feel the same. Move there, shoot that, move, shoot, move, shoot, debrief. I want to make a story to it, bring out feelings that books and movies can do. But as we all know that will be difficult, but I am willing to try my best to help everyone have a happier and better time. I also hope that I wont just cause more generic events, but if it is a good event it is a good event and I cannot say anything against that. I am still learning some commands, I am sorry that if you accept me and I mess up a bit for a couple of days.

What ideas do you have for new events?: I have been thinking of doing what sellion is doing and writing events down, I will get back later and add more, or I can send you ideas that I have.

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?: I will try to get on as most that I can

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?: No, but I have been doing my best to look up and write down commands

Overall Communityr time: I asked people and no one knew, I would say maybe 150+?

Time played on the current server: 22 hours

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed?: Of course

Are you Staff on any other servers: No

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted? (This won't change much): Yes, just because you say I am not worthy of staff doesnt matter, I love the community and I love the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.