FloodTamer's Combine Application

F

FloodTamer

OOC SECTION

Steam Name: [bLN] FloodTamer

IRL Age (Do not lie, there is minimum age of 14.): I am 13 2/3, and in 3 months I will be turning 14. (I have gotten an exception by Resh)

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason? Yes, as they are staff, they have the power to do so.

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.

Ezekiel Ettal was born in the regions of Russia in a bad time. His parents and siblings hiked across the country to get to a good place to try and live. They took days, weeks and years to finally find City 2/18. But, it wasn't them who made it. Ezekiel was the only person to make it to City 2/18.

He was heartbroken and tried to make a new life in the city. He got good grades in his schools and he fit smoothly as he always followed the laws and the Metropolice force. He never got in trouble and convinced other citizens to follow the way he tried to live. Although many didn't listen, he continued to follow the laws as he knew it was the right thing to do. He respects the Metropolice and what they do, and someday he wishes to take a rank in their forces to punish those citizens who disobeyed the laws.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: Ezekiel Ettal # 19120...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

There are those who obey laws, and those that must be punished for not obeying.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

No, why would I be detained if I followed the laws of the city.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

I understand how to use a gun, so training will be easier and such.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

I am a semi-muscular man, I also passed school with higher than average grades.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

I am a willing and good candidate for the Metropolice force as I am strong, smart and easy to train.

6. Do you agree, Ezekiel Ettal, that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us?

The Universal Union will be my home, my family. I would never turn away from my family.

Last edited:
G

German Pilot

Accepted

I felt that your App reached the minimal requirements or surpassed them. You did a Great job on both your IC and OOC portions of the APP, showing your willingness to go into detail to achieve something you want, and in this case, you have succeeded.

Should be added soon

Welcome to the Force!