Geigers Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crispy Zero

Steam Name: Crispy Zero

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:86846024

Hours played on the server: i currently have 2 days and 18 hours, but if past hours count, such as during VG, i have much more hours

What is your age?: I am 15 currently, turning 16 the 24th

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? No, i do not

What attributes can you bring to our server?: I am usually on during after hours. during this I've seen many people join but then leave because there are no staff on. I will also be willing to put my free time, if i have any available in my real life, to just be on duty if necessary.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?: I feel like I am. I am usually a serious RPer, though i do admit i can be mingy. I do also admit i was very mingy in my past especially during the VG days, yet I believe I've grown past that.

Will you be active on our server?: Yes, I will be mostly active during weekends, and occasionally on 4-10pm PST.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?: Yes i have a microphone, and will have the rules opened in some window if it is necessary.

Do you know all the rules for the server?: Yes I know most of them by heart from training recruits

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?: Yes, most people take me seriously.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?: I was warned once, and it was for posting a sign; ESU misuse

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words): I believe i should be staff because I could assist recruiters whitelist CR's during afterhours. I'm usually online the server until late at night. I will do my best to help people when they have a problem that staff can assist with and not be bias to one person if it is a sit involving two people. I can also help during hours, mostly on weekends, during hours. I believe I will be a reliably asset to this server when dealing with people who are cause problems on the server and recruits, and will not abuse my power if I become part of this amazing server's staff.

Thank you for looking over my application

-Geiger

A

alto

Hours played on the server: i currently have 2 days and 18 hours, but if past hours count, such as during VG, i have much more hours
I'm pretty sure you need 100 hours at the time of the staff application

C

Crispy Zero

I'm pretty sure you need 100 hours at the time of the staff application
Well, I know I have over 100 exspecially before time reset/VG, but if they mean what it says and not total then yes, might get declined

C

Crispy Zero

This application all depends if Resh counts my time as the 212th medic Zero hours or not

K

Krill

This application all depends if Resh counts my time as the 212th medic Zero hours or not
It’s just your time on the server. No if’s, ands, or buts to it.

C

Crispy Zero

It’s just your time on the server. No if’s, ands, or buts to it.
I know, which is why I have a feeling it will be declined

J

Joshua Clark

Yo who were you on VG I remember your steam name. I was trapper in 212th eventually made Cody

C

Crispy Zero

Yo who were you on VG I remember your steam name. I was trapper in 212th eventually made Cody
I was the 212th medic 1280 Zero

C

Crispy Zero

We’re you in my 212th under me or were ou under idiot with a gun
I don’t remember, I was with the Cody where when he left, we did a leaving video for

J

Joshua Clark

And then whoever came after that
Ah that was idiot with a gun then there was another Cody for like 2 weeks then myself until by went halo

C

Crispy Zero

Ah that was idiot with a gun then there was another Cody for like 2 weeks then myself until by went halo
Ya, I left server a little before the server went into a halo rp since I don’t remember u being Cody

J

Joshua Clark

Ya, I left server a little before the server went into a halo rp since I don’t remember u being Cody
Ahh cool to see you back man I was just wondering

C

Crispy Zero

Ahh cool to see you back man I was just wondering
Ya I’ve recently gotten a new laptop after my old one broke and decided to check out the server, now hoping to be staff

J

Joshua Clark

DENIED: Although I personally know you from VG knowing your loyalty and amount of time in the community, I feel it would be unfair to overlook your extended break from our servers. I feel you will no doubt reach the requirements once the 2 week cooldown is over. Re-apply in 2 weeks!

C

Crispy Zero

DENIED: Although I personally know you from VG knowing your loyalty and amount of time in the community, I feel it would be unfair to overlook your extended break from our servers. I feel you will no doubt reach the requirements once the 2 week cooldown is over. Re-apply in 2 weeks!
There it is, night mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.