Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

Jun 5, 2020
Steam Name: The Guardian of nothing

In-game Name: RI XO ARC 2ndLT 3474 Guardian

SteamID:76561198194267794

Hours played on the server: 464 don't remember

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?: A little but i was a EM in a halo rp server before

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?: I don't really remember but I think it was mostly RDMs

What made you interested in applying for Staff? (100 word minimum):
I have wanted to be staff for quite a time now, I want to become staff so I can help the server and help the community as a whole weather it be helping non-Staff out with SIMs or dealing with minges or toxic players , I also feel I can bring an unbiased attitude and be able to stay calm in situations that call for them, like sits and make it as fun and chill environment for old players and new ones alike who want to enjoy BLN. Despite me not having not much staff experience I understand the rules of the server and kinda have the maturity to handle any situation Overall I would like to make BLN the most enjoyable experience possible for any player who joins.

Geek

Administrator
Staff member
Moderating
Nov 28, 2016
rp_venator_obama
steamcommunity.com
Hi,

Based on staff deliberation your application has been accepted, congratulations. You should have your permissions on both the discord and server momentarily. We thank you for your application and interest in moderating our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.