Gundown75 OTA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gundown75

Steam Name: Gundown75

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75568131

Character Name: Douglas Caster

What whitelists are you currently apart of?: I am part of none.

How long have you been playing Half-Life 2 Roleplay?: For about 2 years.

How long have you been playing on our servers?: For about 1-2 hours.

Why do you want to be an OTA?: I want to be one because I never experienced playing one. I want to role-play as trans-human with kevlar on every inch of the body with no human emotions that follows every order. It seems like a interesting perspective on the universe of half-life 2 role-play.

Do you have any experience playing an Overwatch Soldier? Nope, I have never became one in any half-life 2 role-play server

Give an example of an OTA’s roleplay:

(Backstory)

A squad of OTA are being sent into the sewers to sweep it.

OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 is at the front of their squad with their OSIPIR aimed ready at the corner ahead of them. Ready for any contact with rebel or freed vortigaunts.

When the OWS Turns the corner they will be shot with a hail of bullets.

(/me) *** OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 Would reach the end of the hallway of the sewers, reaching a corner. 35345 turns the corner, with their OSIPIR ready to fire. Midway on turning, a hail of bullets light up the sewers. 35345 quickly retreats back to the wall.

OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 says Contact! One biotic and five anti-citizens.

(/me) *** OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 Signals a OWS to flash the enemy. "Flash bouncer."

A OWS comes behind 35345, unequipping their flash grenade. Throwing it at the corner, it bounces off the wall and explodes. Blinding all the rebels for a brief time.

OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 says "Inject!"

The squad of OWS then go around the corner, firing at the rebel barricades, suppressing them, the OWS squad then take cover by a wall and some sheetmetal and barrels. The Rebels gained their sight and are now firing at the OWS that are now in cover. Suppressing them. The vortigaunt is now charging a beam attack.

*** OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 sees the vortigaunt charging a beam and says "Priority on biotic!"

*** OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 signals a nearby OWS to take fire at the biotic to suppress it's charge.

The nearby OWS then comes out of cover just enough to suppress the vortigaunt, buying the squad more time to get closer to grenade the rebel barricade.

OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 says "Inject!"

The squad of OWS then move closer to the barricade, just enough to throw a grenade.

*** OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 Motions one of the OWS with a grenade to throw it, saying "Bouncer!"

The OWS unholsters the grenade. Throwing it at the barricade, the barricade explodes. Multiple rebels fly out of it. Aswell with a vortigaunt. They all lay still on the ground, clearly deceased.

OTA-APEX.OWS.35345 says "Check the six 10-45 and confirm 10-45D"

Two OWS move up. Checking the bodies, they find no pulse. They say, "10-45D"

The bodies are confirmed dead. They move up the sewers, continuing the sweep.

Give an example for a proper OTA roleplaying description: Stands at 6'2|Wears a standard issue OTA vest covering their chest with gray and blue patches on it| Has kevlar patches on crotch, thigh and arm regions| Blue visors| Has a pouch above his left leg.| Has a (SMG or AR2, depends) holstered|Gasmask equipped with radio and air filters|

How do the OTA speak?: They speak with radio code, they do not stutter aswell.

How do the OTA carry out their orders?: They carry out orders by the SeC or CmD. They typically carry out orders in squads.

What is an OTA?: An OTA is the Overwatch Transhuman Arm. They are humans who are captured, wiped of any memories and augmented. They are equipped with Armor and special weaponry to patrol the outlands or to stop rebellions.

What are you expected to do in the OTA? You are expected to carry out very risky and dangerous orders, ordered by the CmD or SeC. You either protect people of interest (GUARDIAN) or take missions of extreme risk (The outlands, rebellion fighting)

How are you expected to act in the OTA? You are expected to act as a unemotional human being. Only talking to your own squad mates or SeC and CmD. You are to never talk to a citizen or anyone below DVL. You are also expected to kill citizens that annoy or threaten you.

What is your characters background story? (250 words at least.) Douglas Caster was your ordinary person. living with a family of four. A Mom, Dad, a brother and himself. He lived on alaska, cutting down trees to and sled riding with his huskies. He was having a perfect life in his perspective. He kept doing this until he was 18 and he moved out of state to Washington for college (The state). Midway of heading to Washington, the seven hour war commenced. Combine portal storms appeared every where. The storms flowing with uncountable synths to the surface. He was stuck in a traffic jam. He hid in his car for a while until he saw the door being ripped open. He was dragged out, knocked out. He woke up when the seven hour war ended. He was given a standard civilian uniform and was moved to city 45. Once there he got an apartment and was going through it like every citizen until he got tired of his stomach turning in agony in the dreams of food. He became a mugger, robbing citizens and eventaully civil protection of contra-band and tokens. He was becoming happy with himself, but a glimmer of depression was awaking within him, from taking the tokens from citizens. People that were just like him. He still kept going because of greed. Until he was captured by civil protection and taken to nova prospekt. He was then endured to torture and inhumane acts of horror. After all that. He was put down on a table and was given a long and painful augmentation that lasted for hours. After hours has passed. He woke up. Him being not the person he was a day ago. He is part of the OTA and now, has to see and watch as they put on the kevlar and mask. Hiding the person he was from the world, forever.

Do you accept that abuse of this character can get the whitelist removed by an administrator at any given moment?: Yes, I understand

Last edited:
K

Kerbin

ACCEPTED

Your overwatch transhuman arm application has been accepted. Seek a Super Administrator+ for proper training and whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.