Halo Finale: You can (Not) miss it!

E

Eowyn

just wanted to say that fucking ending event was fucking amazing and i'm going to fucking piss myself with joy what the fuck that was complete fucking art and i am 110% depressed now.

thank you to

pluto

alto

nd fucks

for making that finale a reality

thank you void, squeaky, alto, pluto, acapella, nd all the other fucks who i cant remember because its like 1 am

y'all made this work and although quite a bit of it was fucky

you guys set up a foundation for one of the best

no

fuck it

the best

roleplay experience i've ever had in my life.

i'll probably write another thing on this tomorrow

also thanks resh for not ending halorp on wednesday so i could have my heart ripped out and eaten in front of me 5 times over.

E

Eowyn

czai aint a fuck u hoe he's my dad
its now 3 in the morning and i cant feel my fucking ass

czai is on the board of not bad people ok

D

DaFuzionzz

You know I see some posts and I'm like "hey maybe they finna mention me" this was one of them, and was sadly disappointed D:

P

PK'ed Communist

Rest in piece Grant “Hotwheels” Mcdonald. You were the most mentally unstable Spartan 3 there was. Stronger than the beefiest RC, and with more personality than Paik as a character will ever have.

E

Eowyn

You know I see some posts and I'm like "hey maybe they finna mention me" this was one of them, and was sadly disappointed D:
its now 3 pm and im just gonna say youre a cute lesbian but not that cute ok

J

Joshua Clark

U got a cute lil ass bonds

E

Eowyn

Nigga Fred would be proud
D4ocJlzWAAEc8Av.jpg

501st SPC Acapelican

HaloRP was just Eowyn frothing at the mouth for like two weeks straight on some kind of hype induced trip.

P

Pluto the MLG Doge

HaloRP was just Eowyn frothing at the mouth for like two weeks straight on some kind of hype induced trip.
you've got no idea how right you are

A

Anthony Carmine

Dude happens to me every time :(

P

Pluto the MLG Doge

But I do important shit
woah bro what are u tryna say about my man carmines here. u tryna say he doesnt do important shit? i'll have u know he was freds ai nigga. i will fight you fuze. theres a reason u became a strip club and not some epic bullfrog legend.

S

Spring

woah bro what are u tryna say about my man carmines here. u tryna say he doesnt do important shit? i'll have u know he was freds ai nigga. i will fight you fuze. theres a reason u became a strip club and not some epic bullfrog legend.
Suck me daddy