Harpsichord's Combine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harpsichord

OOC SECTION

Steam Name: a useless harpsichord

IRL Age (Do not lie, there is minimum age of 14.): 14

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason?: Yes, I do understand.

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.

Jack Nel was born with a genetic mutation known as heterochromia, into an abusive household somewhere in Britain. Both his mother and his father hit him for whatever the reason may be, sometimes just because of who he was; As he was told he was a mutant because of his eyes. Jack grew up a shy, introverted kid who often flee'd from attention, may that be literally fleeing or just simply not raising his hand. Attention came to Jack no matter how much he flee'd from it, often not good attention as not only his parents attacked him for his mutation, but also his fellow classmates. Jack moved from town to town many times in his childhood, so even for the friends he did have, it wasn't for long.

Jack tried to flee from the attention because of his vulgar shyness, yet his peers pressured him. Jack was already weird enough with his mutation, so he couldn't handle the taunts and went to date. Jack found a female who was nice, or so he thought, and thought his eyes were beautiful whose name was Audrey. Jack didn't know how love because of his social anxiety and awkwardness, which Audrey used to her advantage, Jack was more of a slave than a lover, he was carried on the idea that was what love was: doing everything for appease your other. This relationship caused Jack to distance himself from his friends, and so no matter Jack's pleading, they left him. Jack later that week was dumped by Audrey, which Jack at that moment wanted to kill himself...no one would care, would they?

Jack managed to keep himself through the suicidal thoughts, which could've been good or bad with the coming future of the world. Jack kept to himself the rest of high school, and so graduated. Both of Jack's parents urged him to go to college, not for him, but the family line, yet though neither of him parents wanted to pay any of his fees. Jack got loans to pay for his fees...though it was only enough for a community college, which he pursued a career in the law, whether that be an officer or a lawyer, which is parents argued over him to pursue. Jack could only pursue a few years into his bachelor's degree, before drastic things happened.

Portal storms hit all over Earth one day, yet Jack didn't witness them first-hand, he only lived a small town that didn't matter, and wasn't struck, though Jack heard it over the news. Not too much longer, yet another alien force invaded Earth, The Combine as some put the alias, Universal Union for others. Jack's town wasn't small enough to avoid the reign of this alien force, unfortunately. Jack Nel was just rarely passed, they considered titling him 10-103P for his mutation, but didn't. Jack Nel seen people being beaten on the streets, and only supported his idea that the world is barbaric, and so he let go of his shyness and adapt to it. Jack Nel decided to join the MPF to join this barbarism, maybe he could find one of his old 'friends'.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: Jack Nel # 55584...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

To help crack down on anti-civil affairs, due to the rising population of anti-citizens and the increasing number of crimes.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

No, I have not.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

I have went to college to pursue a career in the law. My knowledge of the law and tactics can help me as an MPF.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

I can keep myself calm and collected; yet ready for any situation when needed.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

I am physically well for the force, and with my previous training in the law, and a little bit tactical training helps me be ready for many situations given to me on the force.

6. Do you agree, Jack Nel, that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us? I do agree.

G

German Pilot

DENIED

Reasons being, that you are permanently banned, for using Third Party software to cheat in the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.