212th Brutus, Juggernaut Officer

727th Commander Thomas Hickman

727th Jedi Commander Sigma

104th CO Fuze

[KIA] Jedi Mira Geometric
Oof,

T

Tragic

ACCESSING BURST LINK VENATOR DATABASE.... FILE 8533 OPENED... INITIALIZING....

ID: CT-1488

Call-sign: Hector

Current status: Hector currently is the Commanding Officer of the Clone Assassins.

History: Previously assigned under Hickman's Armada before transfer to the Burst Link. Was assigned under 212th as a combat medic, then transferred to the 2nd Airborne, before being reassigned to lead the Burst Link's division of Clone Assassins.

Description:

CT-1488 started his career as one of the few clone troopers assigned to the Hunter Killer Venator, where the majority of the troopers are human volunteers. There, he served as a medic, and followed the orders of Jedi Commander Hector Sigma.

CT-1488 has given himself his callsign after a mission when Sigma saved CT-1488 and the rest of his squad certain death from the Swarm, a bug-like race of feral creatures. In this mission, Hector was given a squad to scout out and assess an ice planet in the Koprulu Sector. There, the squad encountered a strain of these bugs. Had it not been for the Jedi commander, the squad would have all been killed. CT-1488 expressed gratitude to the Jedi by taking on his name as the clone's callsign.

Ever since CT-1488 was inspired by the Jedi's bravery, he will stop at nothing to save others, and on multiple occasions, has risked his life to make sure no one gets left behind.

In his time in the 212th, CT-1488 has amassed much experience in the medical arts for the anatomy of almost every biological life form. It has made him exceptional in hand-to-hand combat as he knows where to strike hardest. This later inspired him to learn the arts of
Teräs Käsi from First Sergeant Genji. For his duration in the 2nd Airborne, CT-1488 quickly learned how to be agile with a jetpack, his training from Sergeant Squeaky.

CT-1488 has a strong loyalty to the
Republic. He knows not to deal in shades of gray, but rather that of what helps the Republic, and what harms it.

List of Achievements:

- Medically trained.

- Has a Pilot's License.

- SWAT Trained by Czai.

- Jugg Trained by Czai and Brutus.

- Strong resistance to most exotic viruses due to prior experiences under Hickman's 727th Hunter Killers.

- Has taken a saber to the chest and lived.

- Has a robotic eye, capable of being upgraded.

Close Friends and Comrades of Hector:

[KIA] Ex-212th CO Gary

212th CO Czai

212th XO CT-4257, callsign "Degs"

[Transferred] 212th XO Super

Bravo ARC CT-3717, callsign "Artus"

2nd Airborne Leader Squeaky

[Transferred] 2ndA Vortex

[Transferred] 2ndA Cursed

[Transferred] 2ndA Seabass

[Transferred] 2ndA Raider

212th Brutus, Juggernaut Officer

727th Commander Thomas Hickman

727th Jedi Commander Sigma

104th CO Fuze

[KIA] Jedi Mira Geometric

END OF FILE.
ARC gang

H

Hector

Final update.

unless someone does some sort of fucky time travel event cause everyone seems to have taken a page out of Spring's book nowadays

L

Lance

One of the best brothers and commanding officers I have had had the pleasure of fighting with. No one will be able to replace this fucking legend. He will be dearly missed. CA is just not going to feel the same now he is gone and replaced some new guy. Same person but a different character. /me Gives this boy one last well fucking earned salute.

K

Kong

Damn, I was just about to give him two custom dual cross vibro blades that were corrupted... guess I’ll give them to Czai!

501st SPC Acapelican

you did shit to save me man you just fuckin got yourself killed

Cool PK tho

A

Atheon

A hero of our nation, what a brave soul.

Godspeed, Hector :(

6780999dee6d904955f5e19e77e40b54.png

H

Hector

Damn, I was just about to give him two custom dual cross vibro blades that were corrupted... guess I’ll give them to Czai!
give them to Spectre as condolences