Hector's Log: "An Unexpected Ally" #52822

HeccYeah

CW Staff
May 27, 2021
This is Captain Hector, signing in.

Agent Cyanide and I have discovered a B1 Battle Droid that snuck aboard The Centurion after an arduous battle against the Confederacy. When it revealed itself to me completely unarmed, there was more to it than at first glance. It was equipped with an extremely prototype cloaking device, similar to my own yet less stable. Otherwise, it was completely unarmed. It seemed rather timid in nature when speaking to me and explaining itself.

The droid identified itself as B1 RePr 4987. It was given orders by defecting members of the Trade Federation to go to Unit Epsilon-77 for help. On capture, search, and access to the droid's internal memory banks, a recording of a Trade Federation Engineer reaching out to us for help. This confirms other intel my Agents have provided. Enddot Nulvi, leader of a Trade Federation-affiliated group, has led a schism within the Federation, and as a result, he and others have been ousted. We see this as an opportunity to make connections in our war against the Confederacy.

B1 RePr 4987, or otherwise known more fondly by Republic Intelligence, "Reaper", is undergoing thorough examination and reprogramming by my Agents, between identifying and making augmentations, altering programming for further loyalty, and gathering information from memory banks. Reaper will be working alongside RI and Units such as [REDACTED] under special circumstances.

Signing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dirtnap