Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hector

Steam Name: donaldscott7

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:65538352

Hours played on the server: 888+ hours

What is your age? 19

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

None, but I've been a trainee EM on BLN, so I'm familiar with BLN's layout, commands, etc.

What attributes can you bring to our server?

My willingness to enforce rules.

My quick response to help others when called upon.

My desire to help improve my community.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

Despite being an idiot on occasion, my time on BLN has given me a general idea of when it is okay to mess around, and when it is time to be serious.

Will you be active on our server?

Yes. Even when I've taken LOAs as an EM, I've tried the best I can to do my event quota at the time. I am incredibly dedicated to BLN.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

Yes. I've been increasingly using it more when I can.

Do you know all the rules for the server?

I have the rule list on my phone for quick reference, as I can't possibly remember every single rule, but my experience on BLN and training recruits has helped solidify my memory of many common rules emphasized on the server.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?

Yes, and I believe that they'll be able to hold me to a high standard when staffing.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

My only punishments have been warns for doing various stupid things.

http://burstlink.net/forums/index.php?attachments/upload_2019-2-3_16-16-58-png.1934/

Why should we promote you to staff?

I'm incredibly dedicated to BLN and its community. I am passionate for solving problems that occur. I will use my powers to enforce the rules, but I will never use my powers to harass fellow friends and members in my community. I'm always open and reaching out to others whenever they need any help.

Picking up from where my last app left off, I've reflected from some criticism that Resh and others have given me. I'm taking the steps that I can towards improvement. In scenarios that may push my buttons, I've learned to keep my cool. I'll try reasoning things before I consider taking action.

Thank you for considering me for Staff.

Your friend,

Hector

M

Mangone5

+1

Hector is very responsible and always trying to help.

Last edited:
R

Resh

DENIED

I don't want people in my staff team that rage quit over being ragdolled, no matter who it was. (I don't know who it was either, regardless I don't want anyone that rages over that). I've noticed that overall you don't have the best temper. Work on it as I am with mine.

Also included with the fact you immediately worked on your second application right after I denied it. Take some time to work on what I asked you to work before you get it ready--shows me that you don't listen to me man. Gotta keep a clear and leveled headed mind rather than rant on discord as well BTDubs.

I've also noticed that when you get upset you tend to make it a public

issue by bringing it to discord, teamspeak, OOC, etc. Something a staff shouldn't do.

Try again in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.