Not open for further replies.
I

Ice

Steam Name: [burst Link] Ice

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199012759

Hours played on the server: 362 hours

What is your age? 15

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? No

What attributes can you bring to our server? Some of the attributes I can bring to the server is I am very active, I always listen to both sides of a conversation, I learn from my mistakes, I am very respectful to all others on the sever to and am looking foreword to help out further on this community.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?
Yes I do.

Will you be active on our server? I will be as active as much as I am needed to be.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes I have a working mic.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes I know all of the server rules.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Yes I do as all people on the sever should be respected at the most.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?
Yes I have 3 warns one is for leaving the CR room(by Bester) another is (Cheater WOW) by (a cr) and finally Head RP (Unknown)

Why should we promote you to staff? I believe I would make a great moderator for the Burst Link Network Server. I have been a member of this server for 362 hours(in game 2 weeks) and longer as a supporter and enjoy every minute of it. However, when I get on and see people minging and RDMing I get severely upset to think people are not enjoying the server because of people that join with no purpose of role playing and I realized there is little to no moderators or admins on to deal with said people at the time of play. I think by becoming a moderator I can help keep the server in a healthy state for those that enjoy playing by enforcing the rules of the server. I hope that your decision will help the server either way if I get promoted to staff or not. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

D

DaFuzionzz

Server too*

Forward*

server*

minging and RDMing
Maybe it's cause I'm gay but I only really saw this on HaloRP.

So besides the weird shit about you wanting to sever shit, I don't have much of an opinion of you as a person, have only talked to you a few times. So I won't plus 1 or minus 1, I just came to say you should reread your app before posting. I would do the same shit before, hell sometimes I still do it, but once I had to start reading these and I was like "Damn I have no idea what I'm reading" that's when it stood out to me. Sorry about some shitty post though, hope you the best of luck!

P.S. Don't edit or insta decline.

I

Ice

Thank you for the advice @DaFuzionzz

I was in a hurry to get to the hospital because my grandmother has Cancer and something went wrong over night that I kinda dont want to talk about on the server or TS, But thank you for the reply.

8925 Golden

You're a cool guy and I believe you're not a bad person, I honestly don't think you're ready to be staff at this point in time due to the fact that,

One: When you are on you don't have a presence on it. It feels as though you're on neutral and not getting involved with anything. This also goes with the fact that when an event was going on you decided to do ARF training/Tryouts which is rather disrespectful in my opinion because you're basically saying you don't have the time to allow the EM to try and entertain you and the other players.

Two: When you are on you're pretty much 60% AFK during events, on ship, and passive rps. If you want to be staff you need to be actually paying attention and seeing whats going on. Because if you're staff and you're afk something could happen and if you're not active then who are the players going to go to?

Three: I have been noticing you've been just sitting in the side lines with your xo or some troopers just watching as events go on. You need to be active in the community otherwise you'll just become another face in the crowd. You're a CO which means you should be with the troopers working with them and the other CO's not being a lone wolf.

Four: You speak of watching as people are everywhere RDMing and Minging, while yes this is true slightly your troopers are not angels. Start with the men under your command before you start judging the other players on the server. You have also said in person that some rules you didnt know about and if you want to be staff you need to know what the rules are and how to enforce them. As well if you see people minging and no staff are stopping it the you can deal with it you are a CO so if it frustrates you so much than do something about it. Don't sit on the side lines and then complain about it later.

All in all I believe you just need to be more active with people and be someone who stands out as an example before trying to each out and become staff. I do believe in time you will become a great choice for being Staff.

Last edited:
K

Krill

-1You're a cool guy and I believe you're not a bad person, I honestly don't think you're ready to be staff at this point in time due to the fact that,

One: When you are on you don't have a presence on it. It feels as though you're on neutral and not getting involved with anything. This also goes with the fact that when an event was going on you decided to do ARF training/Tryouts which is rather disrespectful in my opinion because you're basically saying you don't have the time to allow the EM to try and entertain you and the other players.

Two: When you are on you're pretty much 60% AFK during events, on ship, and passive rps. If you want to be staff you need to be actually paying attention and seeing whats going on. Because if you're staff and you're afk something could happen and if you're not active then who are the players going to go to?

Three: I have been noticing you've been just sitting in the side lines with your xo or some troopers just watching as events go on. You need to be active in the community otherwise you'll just become another face in the crowd. You're a CO which means you should be with the troopers working with them and the other CO's not being a lone wolf.

Four: You speak of watching as people are everywhere RDMing and Minging, while yes this is true slightly your troopers are not angels. Start with the men under your command before you start judging the other players on the server. You have also said in person that some rules you didnt know about and if you want to be staff you need to know what the rules are and how to enforce them. As well if you see people minging and no staff are stopping it the you can deal with it you are a CO so if it frustrates you so much than do something about it. Don't sit on the side lines and then complain about it later.

All in all I believe you just need to be more active with people and be someone who stands out as an example before trying to each out and become staff. I do believe in time you will become a great choice for being Staff.
I’d have to agree with this. I think in time you would make good staff, but for now I’d take this list that Golden has made and fix this shit. We aren’t hating on you or anything just trying to give you the constructive criticism you need to make you worthy of staff. -1 for now, change my mind.

Last edited:
I

Ice

@Krill We'll thx for the feedback I'll try to be more active as you say It's just hard right now with school and all that but I will try to stand out more and try to show I'm ready for Staff, Thank you again BTW

R

Resh

Denied

When you are on the server, if you still wish to be staff in the future, approach others more and speak to people in general. Crit and Hero were advised to do the same at first as well, you are quiet and staff we look at people that can make people feel welcomed to the server, and from there if you reapply you may hopefully see from +1s in the future. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case this time.

Also, do try to be a bit more active yea?

Reapply in 2 weeks or more

Do Le Ma

P.S. Your playtime

c78454d8f750d84a56c0e9d3e13c38b9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.