Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hector

WOW kid you just got r/WOOOOOOSHED!!!!
"Wooosh" means you didn't get the joke, as in the sound made when the joke "woooshes" over your head. I bet you're too stupid to get it, IDIOT!!

That joke was so thoughtfully crafted and took her a total of 3 minutes, you SHOULD be laughing. What's that? My joke is bad? I think that's just because you failed. I outsmarted you, nitwit.

In conclusion, I am posting this to the community known as "R/Wooooosh" to claim my internet points in your embarrassment. Imbecile. The Germans refer to this action as "Schadenfreude," which means "harm-joy" . WOW! Another reference I had to explain to you. ‍I am going to cease this conversation for I do not converse with simple minded persons.
indeed

D

DahXenu

I don’t get it
think of some really random and unfunny joke, without any logic beside a smurf that says indeed a lot.

yeah its that

T

Theseus

This is what happens when whiteys are left to their own devices. You fucking crackers managed to do it somehow, and make the world you ruined an even worse place. Fucking honkeys, man. I legitimately hope you all die, you despicable pieces of white trash. Eat shit, you pecks.

A

Authority

New This is what happens when whiteys are left to their own devices. You fucking crackers managed to do it somehow, and make the world you ruined an even worse place. Fucking honkeys, man. I legitimately hope you all die, you despicable pieces of white trash. Eat shit, you pecks.
Indeed

J

Jazz

This is what happens when whiteys are left to their own devices. You fucking crackers managed to do it somehow, and make the world you ruined an even worse place. Fucking honkeys, man. I legitimately hope you all die, you despicable pieces of white trash. Eat shit, you pecks.
Indeed x2

H

Hector

indeed.jpg

indeed

A

Authority

Indeed, and I'm still upset the Cabal crashed my birthday party on Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.