Is this coming back?

U

UsrNameIzTakn

Will HaloRP ever come back? Or did Resh just kill it for good.

R

Resh

Will HaloRP ever come back? Or did Resh just kill it for good.
Don't expect to see this for at least 4-5 months.

Even then I doubt it.

HaloRP is a half dead gamemode anyways.

U

UsrNameIzTakn

We should make an overwatch rp
Please god no

Don't expect to see this for at least 4-5 months.Even then I doubt it.

HaloRP is a half dead gamemode anyways.

Only reason I ask is because when I was on (6ish months ago) It was a good experience, I'd love to go back to my original RP character (He was never PK'd, just AWOL due to my inactivity) but If it isnt worth the trouble jump-starting HaloRP, I fully understand.

R

Resh

Please god no

Only reason I ask is because when I was on (6ish months ago) It was a good experience, I'd love to go back to my original RP character (He was never PK'd, just AWOL due to my inactivity) but If it isnt worth the trouble jump-starting HaloRP, I fully understand.
Unless clone wars is getting 100 a day (We used to have 128/128 WITH a 50/50 second server back in the day) and I'm hoping it will some say again, including, if that happens, HaloRP would cross my mind.

O

Oliver

Unless clone wars is getting 100 a day (We used to have 128/128 WITH a 50/50 second server back in the day) and I'm hoping it will some say again, including, if that happens, HaloRP would cross my mind.

If it does i will be roleplaying as a stupid citizen

B

Bubbs

I remember when halorp was first launched and everyone was a pvt, it was the purest form of cancer and i loved it

S

ShadowDude

I remember when halorp was first launched and everyone was a pvt, it was the purest form of cancer and i loved it
Ah... the good ol days of Tyto...

M

Mr. Sinister

I miss when I had to kick afks/trolls just so decent people could join... :C