Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomker

May 28, 2021
Steam ID: I’m on mobile right now and will fill this out later

Date of the ban: August 30th, 2021

Which Staff Member banned you?: Augur

How long are you banned for: 2 Weeks

Why were you banned?: Threatening to say the Nword in a discord call. That alone is a reason to be banned for 2 weeks and I’m not denying that but I’m trying to give context and explain more. The past couple weeks has been fucking rough for me and I’m not going to elaborate more due to it being very personal but I’ve been holding a lot of that In and had a lot of bad experiences on the server specifically today and I let that boil over into my attitude and I was not a nice person today I’m not going to lie. I’ve been playing this server for almost (if not) 5 years and I’ve only been banned maybe 2-3 times max. I would like to state I threatened to say it I won’t deny this yes but I did not utter the word and I had no Intention to I let shit boil over and just made a stupid decision out of anger. If I don’t get unbanned or my ban shortened I fully understand and I do understand the meaning behind the word because I do feel like I need to state that. I would like to apologize to acapella on this appeal, I just recently rejoined the EM team and then I do this dumb shit. I apologize if anyone who plays this server feels offended or hurt by my threat. DM me if you took offense to this and I’ll try to explain my feelings right now. 

Thank you for reading this and again I apologize and I really mean that.

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Based on the acting moderator’s agreeing to an unban, your appeal has been accepted. You’ve been unbanned. If you have any issues accessing the server or discord after this please contact a staff member so they can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.