Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomker

May 28, 2021
Steam Name: Doobster

In-game Name: Sergeant Major Joker

SteamID: 76561198974507798

Hours played on the server: 3,300 Hours

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?: I unfortunately do not.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?: I cant check my warnings now but I believe I have one for RDM from a while back, Years ago I had a few but everyone did back then. Nothing extreme like racism or anything.

What made you interested in applying for Staff? (100 word minimum): Honestly since I started playing back in 2017-18 I wanted to be staff but I wasn't quite at the maturity level needed back then, I enjoy helping the player base whenever I can whether that be discord or in game. Currently (and for the foreseeable future) I am the Coruscant Guard CO which means I deal with some of same stuff staff does everyday but without the powers so I enjoy keeping everything and everyone in order. I've been CG pretty much the entirety of my time on BLN (Commanding Officer twice now) aside from a couple runs in different battalions so upholding the law and enforcing rules is definitely a strong suit of mine and something I love doing.

• Love
Reactions: Alba

Alba

Aug 1, 2019
this man saved my entire family from a burning building...ON HIS OWN! he is a hero! give him staff now!

Geek

Administrator
Staff member
Moderating
Nov 28, 2016
rp_venator_obama
steamcommunity.com
Hi,

Based on staff deliberation your application has been accepted, congratulations. You should have your permissions on both the discord and server momentarily. We thank you for your application and interest in moderating our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.