Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken8786

In-Game Name: Ken

Steam name: Ken Gluffenstein

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26565364

Timezone: UTC

I want to apply because I feel as though I could make a great EM because I am independent and I can happily work whenever. I have free time after school and I do nothing most of the time. The one thing I bring to the table is my flexible schedule which can help out the server moderating it and helping out with events and building sims with people all the time. I love to help people out and Im a giggly helpful person which I don't enforce serious role play. I will keep to the rules and I shall not abuse my powers given to me to use against anyone and or destroy the server.

I feel as I should be accepted because I am a person with past experience in servers with these type of forum registration for admin setups. Im used to registering to become a game master. I think that making events is a very fun and amazing pastime. It gives me a smile when I see people liking my event. I like making people happy if you have ever met me, I am an extremely happy person who wants to help with events. I recently trialed as a event master, Roach had let me do acting and plan an event and be a actor. It felt amazing and he wants me to put this on here that I fully wants you to let me become an event master.

I have quite a few event ideas. Some basic that have to do with hunting down a sith. The main one which I have been conjuring up is a 2 day live event where we are in hot pursuit of bounty hunter. Not the one we all know and love. One which has murdered one of the commanding officers and that commanding officer will be playing the bounty hunter of course but with a voice.. The event would take place on maps dealing with trandoshans who were hired to protect him and even super battle droids protecting him at the last stage.

I am willing to do events every 2 days or 1 days, I have quite the flexible schedule :)

I do. Most of it comes from previous star wars role play servers where I would help create and plan events. I have some on this server from today also.

My community hours. I have been friends with some of the people on the server. With Roach I have community time ranging from 20-24 hours. As a base, I have a day in community time.

Server hours, I have 37 hours on the server. By the time you are reading this. I would possibly have 40+

I will commit to off time moderate when I have nothing to do.

I used to be staff on a few star wars role play servers that were disbanded because the owners couldn't keep them due to money issues.

Yes, I will still continue to play on it and have as much fun as possible. I just want to become Em to help the server and create events and keep it safe.

R

Ryse

+1

I had him execute an event earlier today and his actor-ing skills are on par (good voice and not over dramatic or edgy)

If he becomes staff, I will take him under my wing to train him and show him the ropes

I've never had to warn him and he doesnt annoy staff if he needs something which is always a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.