Kinglizard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patriot

Your Discord: kinglizard#4989

Who Banned You: Jethro (if I remember correctly)

When did you get banned?: March 4th

How long were you banned for?: perma

What was the reason for your ban?: I posted a video of Bester saying the n word

Please explain clearly what happened: People were rough-housing, so I posted Bester saying the n word a few times then I got banned

Why do you think the action was unfair?: I think it's unfair because I didn't say the n word, Bester did

Additional notes: I should be unbanned

D

DahXenu

saying that is like saying "It's not my fault that man killed that dog" after posting a video of a man killing a dog
take responsibility for your actions and don't blame it on something bester said on another server bruh
1. what fucking comparison is that of killing a real life animal to a staff member video which was with bln members too, actual retard brain

2. if i post videos or images of an EM abusing or being a retard in another server, a bln member being a pedo or a staff being an overall creep.

Am i those things, am i even worse because i posted them and i exposed them to other people?

By your logic i am worse than them which makes no real sense

3. Hypocritical as shit since people HAVE been banned, not only on the discord but the server, for shit they have done that was not on the server : )

R

Rains

1. what fucking comparison is that of killing a real life animal to a staff member video which was with bln members too, actual retard brain
2. if i post videos or images of an EM abusing or being a retard in another server, a bln member being a pedo or a staff being an overall creep.

Am i those things, am i even worse because i posted them and i exposed them to other people?

By your logic i am worse than them which makes no real sense

3. Hypocritical as shit since people HAVE been banned, not only on the discord but the server, for shit they have done that was not on the server : )
+1 on this argument, The guy was banned for showing a thing someone else did. I see why ban him, since he probably posted the video on somewhere public,, but everyone knows Bester says the n word here and there(even i do sometimes, i know) and posting it as a meme isn't something banned, A sure warn, but not a ban.(unless you spam it in mainchat, then youre just being cringe).

S

Squeaky

Please explain clearly what happened: People were rough-housing, so I posted Bester saying the n word a few times then I got banned
image0.png

You said you broke this multiple times, it doesn’t matter whoever said it, posting content that contains it is against the discord rules.

also if you have a problem with staff members use the staff report thing.

Honestly you some of you guys talk a lot of shit and then you refuse/don’t use the things that are created to complain about staff.

With the 3rd xenu point I agree it’s bs and shouldn’t affect you on the server for doing dumb stuff off it, but unfortunately for us it’s a thing that has been set due to past actions of players and mustangs opinion on matters.

I may be wrong but I feel like there may be more to this ban than what’s written in the appeal but I may be wrong, just a gut feeling.

if it’s just the discord n word thing then only a discord ban, if it’s also on server for that reason then unban him in my opinion.

P

Patriot

image0.png

You said you broke this multiple times, it doesn’t matter whoever said it, posting content that contains it is against the discord rules.

also if you have a problem with staff members use the staff report thing.

Honestly you some of you guys talk a lot of shit and then you refuse/don’t use the things that are created to complain about staff.

With the 3rd xenu point I agree it’s bs and shouldn’t affect you on the server for doing dumb stuff off it, but unfortunately for us it’s a thing that has been set due to past actions of players and mustangs opinion on matters.

I may be wrong but I feel like there may be more to this ban than what’s written in the appeal but I may be wrong, just a gut feeling.

if it’s just the discord n word thing then only a discord ban, if it’s also on server for that reason then unban him in my opinion.
referring to "I may be wrong but I feel like there may be more to this ban than what’s written in the appeal but I may be wrong, just a gut feeling." it was just what I said, #general was getting noisy (I'm not sure which day it was but it should be in the 501st channel), I didn't have any like crusade against Bester, I was just pouring gas into the fire

S

Squeaky

referring to "I may be wrong but I feel like there may be more to this ban than what’s written in the appeal but I may be wrong, just a gut feeling." it was just what I said, #general was getting noisy (I'm not sure which day it was but it should be in the 501st channel), I didn't have any like crusade against Bester, I was just pouring gas into the fire
Aye, however by pouring more gas onto the fire, you did break BLN Discord rules which does say racist content, which a video of anyone saying the N-word is classified under so I see that discord ban as justified.

I should of worded it better in my first comment, if you got banned the gmod for posting that video of bester saying the N-word in discord I think thats bs, if it's for other reasons then they should be mentioned, which is the current situation we have at the moment.

C

Crit

Hey,

I understand the community has issues with staff and I'm working to address them best I can, that being said, breaking the rules of the discord to address these issues is still just that, rule-breaking.

I encourage anyone who has issues with the Staff team to use these forms to voice their complaints, and if you have any incidents you don't feel comfortable addressing, feel free to either talk to me, Resh, or any member of staff you have trust in.

Community Meeting items form:

Community Meeting Agenda (google.com)

Staff Report form:

https://forms.gle/H9Gf6eJFtfjfTpKj8

Due to the reasoning above, I'm denying your discord appeal. You can re-appeal in a period of 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.