Kong

What is your SteamID?

- STEAM_0:1:92183832

Reason you were warned:

- RDM

What is the number of the offense?

- 1st Offense

- 2nd Offense

- 3rd Offense (Both the 2nd and 3rd offense were the same kill, I got warned twice a long time ago)

Who warned you?

1st Offense was by Janitor Jeepo, 2nd and 3rd by Resh

When were you warned?

1st Offense: Monday, May 18th, 2020

2nd and 3rd Offense: Thursday, April 23rd, 2020

Side Note:
I only have 4 warns total and they are from a year ago so I'm just trying to remove them

Why do you believe your warn should be removed?

The 1st Offense is just really old and I was looking through forums and noticed that I could have them removed. I think the first offense was me fighting a group of clones, those who consented, and killed another by accident cause they were in the area. As for the 2nd and 3rd Offense it was when I killed Resh and he warned me twice for the kill. He did shoot me first, but I'm only attempting the appeal on the 2nd and 3rd Offense because it's so old. Mainly, they are just really old warnings that I'd just like to have removed if possible. I won't lose sleep over it or anything. o_O

NOTE:

There was one more warning that was fully legit, given to me by Hector. I'm not appealing that one because I jokingly said to Jek that I would shoot him on stage in debriefing (which I did). I take responsibility for that one and will not be appealing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.