Not open for further replies.
K

Kyramud Chip

Steam Name: pnɯɐɹʎʞ

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:154420506

Hours played on the server:5w,6d,16h,23m

What is your age? 18

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

-No,my heart belongs to BLN only.

What attributes can you bring to our server?

-Honestly,Helping people,Communication with people.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

-Yes

Will you be active on our server?

-Of course active as usual i am

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

-Yes

Do you know all the rules for the server?

-Yes

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?

-Yes,since idk people always seems fine to me

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

-Yes,for stealing a buggy in Acapella event back to like idk 2016 or 2017(geek is the one who warned me)

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

-Because after these years i realized,people required staff sometimes but they couldn't get the help from them,so i want to be apart of the staff member to help them with the best i can,and i know people love me(thanks Acapella)Most people know me,how i deal with some serious problem and how i did the job,so i wish i can also help them too,bring the fun experience to the players,be able to help them anytime when they needed,If something went wrong,they need warn i will accept the order to warn them,but depend the situation,if can be tolerant,then i will just speak with them,to discuss the problem they having.Hope this can be accepted and wish me luck.

Why do you want to be staff?

-I want to help people that couldn't solve their problem by their own,during anytime anywhere.

-to ensure the server still have the rules on ship.

-prevent people making mess during anytime.

C

Crim

+1 Kyramud is a real good guy with his heart in the right place. I reckon he'd make a good fit for staff

S

SapphireRising

+1

Kyramud has gotten me through some tough times and gave me advice when I needed it most. He's a great guy and I know that he'd be an amazing addition to the staff team. He's extremely active and has proven himself to be a capable and amazing leader.

501st SPC Acapelican

+1

I know sure as day that Resh will have his reservations about this one, and if not him, Bester. However, Kyramud is on during the latest of late, when CRs with no whitelisters and plenty of trainers are on. He's capable of seriousness and has proven such merits in ARC. Despite his limited English vocabulary, his ability to address situations is what I understand to be very reliable. This is an application best judged on how well you know the man. He's a kind and good spirit, and I sincerely hope he makes it in as a CO.

H

Hector

I absolutely love Kyramud's good-spirited nature, his sincerity, and over all he's a good guy with his heart in the right place. He's by far one of the most positive and enjoyable presences on the server.

However, from a staffing perspective, it's not always about having someone on to whitelist. Sometimes, you need to be able to be the bad guy in order to enforce the rules. It sucks, and I genuinely don't enjoy it myself, but it needs to be done at times when people are breaking the rules and/or causing issues among each other. I'm not sure if Kyramud is capable of taking up the staff position for the sakes of those roles.

For this reason, it's a -1 from me. I genuinely hate to leave my input like that, especially to a guy as great as Kyramud, and I'm going to get a decent bit of hate, but I hope people can understand.

god i'm gonna get slammed in the ground so hard by people for this

Additionally, I think he'd do better as an eventmaster rather than a staff member with his given nature.

Edit: I've mentioned this in discussing the staff chat but if he gets accepted, I'm all for giving him the chance to step up, but obviously I still have my concerns. Changing to a
+1.

Last edited:
B

Bubbs

Kyramud is a great guy, and those of us who know him can surely agree on that. If we go further, I'm looking at how well he could manage to make the right decisions in a situation that challenges that. I can safely say that I DO trust this man to do what's needed if he ever finds himself in such a situation. He's also talked to me about being an eventmaster at one point, and he definitely seems confident in his abilities if he was given powers on the server. My only criticism with him is that he lives in an awkward timezone that could clash with the rest of the playerbase, but even then he's still managed to make a name for himself on the server and is able to be seen fairly often.

P.S. I wouldn't hold his short staff app against him, either. Kyramud tried his best with a language he's not completely familiar with.

For me, this is an easy +1

D

Dent

After thinking about this for a while I've made a choice.

Kyramud is not just a good guy, he's the good guy. Everyone loves Kyramud, in fact it's extremely hard to dislike him. He's nice, helpful, and very kind and he can do all of that with English not being his native language and little to no misunderstandings. If he put even a tiny fraction of the same effort in to being staff on this server as he does learning the dumbest language known to man he would be the best of us very quickly. But I am not without reservations, but in this kind of situation I believe that the positives and his qualities far outshine any of my personal doubts and I feel he deserves a chance. He has the maturity and abilities to be a great staff so yeah +1

Last edited:

501st SPC Acapelican

I absolutely love Kyramud's good-spirited nature, his sincerity, and over all he's a good guy with his heart in the right place. He's by far one of the most positive and enjoyable presences on the server.
However, from a staffing perspective, it's not always about having someone on to whitelist. Sometimes, you need to be able to be the bad guy in order to enforce the rules. It sucks, and I genuinely don't enjoy it myself, but it needs to be done at times when people are breaking the rules and/or causing issues among each other. I'm not sure if Kyramud is capable of taking up the staff position for the sakes of those roles.

For this reason, it's a -1 from me. I genuinely hate to leave my input like that, especially to a guy as great as Kyramud, and I'm going to get a decent bit of hate, but I hope people can understand.

Additionally, I think he'd do better as an eventmaster rather than a staff member with his given nature.

Edit: I've mentioned this in discussing the staff chat but if he gets accepted, I'm all for giving him the chance to step up, but obviously I have my concerns. Might change to neutral but I wanna wait for other opinions to come in first
There is no way in the world he could make a quota with his timezone consistently. It's staff or no staff man.

P

PK'ed Communist

Edit: I've mentioned this in discussing the staff chat but if he gets accepted, I'm all for giving him the chance to step up, but obviously I have my concerns. Might change to neutral but I wanna wait for other opinions to come in first
“If you could let me be the devil's advocate for a moment...”

A

Artus

if a minge gets brought into a sit with a 12 year old they aren't gonna respect the kid whatsoever and just meme on him more.
okay buddy...

(jk)

but not including that

I believe Kyramud would be able to learn from being staff along the way. He is a very smart man who knows like more languages then I can count. He even formatted the staff app pretty well.

Even if he is very nice I believe Kyramud can be strict in the nicest ways to people without making people mad mostly. To add to this Kyramud is a really cool guy anyone can hang around with and is really mature when he needs to. He knows how to read the room and when to joke around or not.

it is sad he's no longer my ARC but I still love him. So this is a +1 from me. I also didn't want to make this too long since everyone basically summed it all up.

S

SapphireRising

I didn't think there was a rule that you had to be an expert in English. For staff, you've got to analyze their skills, maturity, etc. Kyramud is one of the most intelligent people I know, if not THE MOST intelligent person I know. He knows the risks of being a staff member, and he knows that people could make fun of him. There's a reason why we're called a staff TEAM. We work together, and if we see one of own getting bullied, we're gonna help out that person.

K

Kyramud Chip

Kyramud is probably the nicest guy ever but I fear his english abilities might make him not the most respected staff member. It is the same thing with recruiting younger people as staff, if a minge gets brought into a sit with a 12 year old they aren't gonna respect the kid whatsoever and just meme on him more.
I really want to see Kyramud in a position to help even more people than he already does, but I also don't want to see the man meme'd on because his english isn't as good as others.
I know people will memed my English and getting disrespect by them but it's fine for me since new people don't know me well so it's ok to get something like that i won't take it personally but if they break the rules,others get bother,yea i will be the bad guy deal with the problem.

B

belpy

Easy easy +1 . He's such a lovable person and has great interactions with everyone. He'd make a great addition to the team imo.

K

Kyramud Chip

Easy easy +1 . He's such a lovable person and has great interactions with everyone. He'd make a great addition to the team imo.
thanks bro you are the one that motivated me in teamspeak ;)

B

Bester

I've been kinda iffy on your Staff App as I wanted to see what both members of Staff and the CO's thought of you. I do believe you have what it takes to be a member of Staff however, some worries from one of my Staff members which is in regards to you possibly being too soft when it comes to punishments. I believe that wont be an issue regarding you. Anyways, Accepted DM me on discord and hop on TS for both roles same for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.