Lance Staff Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lance

Steam Name: [burst Link] Lance

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98620576

Hours played on the server: Currently, 16 Weeks and some odd hours or 2688 hours logged on BLN.

What is your age? I am 17 years old with some odd months.

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes, I have past experience being a staff member on other servers. I have also been an event master on BLN before. I understand the basic enforcement of rules, and when and where fail RP should be punished, and where it should be allowed to an extent.

What attributes can you bring to our server? I can bring activity, loyalty, reliability, and fairness to the staff team. I am active on the server at some extremely odd hours and throughout most of the day. I will most likely always be available to at least talk over steam, discord, or TeamSpeak most of the day as well. Just shoot me a message and I will do the best I can to assist you or direct you to someone else that can. I have been a member of this community for about three to four years and don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon and will put my heart and soul into the role of trial moderator.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes, I am an experienced player on both BLN and Garry’s mod in general. I understand when and where to be more laid back and when to be more serious and firm with people.

Will you be active on our server? Yes, and as stated beforehand, I will be active on the server and other BLN platforms. And if anything, this position will make me even more active than I already am. I can promise activity on more than just the server, but also such platforms such as discord, TeamSpeak, and the forums. If anything in my current circumstances changes I will give clear communication that said changes have happened to my superiors within the staff team. (If my internet will allow me)

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes, I do have a microphone that I can use to quickly, efficiently, and clearly communicate with fellow staff members and players.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes, I clearly and fully understand the rules set forth by the server, mostly being set in common sense. But I believe it is even more important to understand how to handle and perceive the special cases and occurrences that will be not cited within the rules.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Yes, or at least I would like to think so. I have spent a good amount of time on BLN and I hope I have made an impact on the players and staff around me.

Have you ever been punished on our server?

If so, what were you punished for? I have received warns for extremely minor offenses like breaking PTS in a briefing. I have about 3 inactive warns on my account. I have also revived a temp ban during an event almost a year ago, but I believe it was a misunderstanding at worst.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I believe I should be promoted to a member of the staff team for my experience, maturity, listening skills, honesty, and the previously mentioned traits above such as activity. I have seen how staff members should react to players during hours and off-hours. I understand when a more laid back attitude should be used, and when a firm stance should be taken on certain situations. I am a reliable and trustworthy player on BLN and with the proper guidance, I believe I can become an even more so staff member. I can look at situations with a fair and unbiased point of view, taking both sides of the argument into account before coming to a final conclusion. It does not matter if a player is a veteran or newbie, punishment should be fair and balanced, and no one is above the rules of the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member?

I wish to become a member of the staff team because I wish to take my commitment and dedication to this server to the next level. I wish to become a pillar of the community and genuinely make the experience players have on BLN as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Helping out new players with general information and clearing up any confusion is something I that really have a passion for doing. Also, keeping the server interesting in between events or during after-hours is something I have always enjoyed.

As a side note: Thank you for reading over my application. If I am accepted I cant wait to see you on the server and start lending a hand behind the scenes and making life easier for everyone. If this is denied, then I will see you again in two weeks when I try again. But no matter the outcome of this application I still plan on remaining a strong, dependable, and honesty member of this community for years to come. Sorry if this app comes in at a hectic time with all the other apps. Thanks again.

K

Krill

+1 App pretty much sums up what I see from him, and he is on late night/morning which can be really useful (I’m talking like 4am most of the time). I believe he would be a good addition to the staff team.

H

Hector

+1 without a doubt.

I know from my experience with him that he's a very capable, mature, and enthusiastic person, and that he'd not only carry out his staff role well, but also be able to blend well with the staff team with his contribution and coordination.

Overall, I think he'd do well as a part of the staff team, not just by his character alone, but also with the timeframe that he's been active on the server.

8925 Golden

+ fucking 1 my guy

This dude is one of the most capable people I've seen, He's dedicated and willing to step up. He has a great attitude and is extremely likable, my thoughts have mostly been said in the above comments but yeah this dude good af.

B

Bester

I've spoken with members of staff in regards to your staff application, We are willing to take you on as a member of staff. Welcome to the team. Steam message either Myself or Crit for your whitelist on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.