Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lavar Ball

In-Game Name: CTS PVT 5667 Lavar

Steam name: I SUCK AT CS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177141714

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum): I want to apply because I want to let every battalion have something to do because I feel like every event is only based for a certain amount of battalions and I feel like the events can get repetitive not hating on any other event masters just giving me truthful opinion. I also want everyone on the server to feel like they are apart of the republic and have lots of fun doing so. I dont like events that are just run and gun to get to your objective so I want to have more skill based and tactical events. I also want to apply because every time Im on the server there is the same city event and it gets boring no offense to the event master who hosted it.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum): I am active, and when I got the chance enjoy making events. I am willing to accept help and criticism as one of the reasons I’m applying is so I can become a better GM. I know how to make a decent story, and multi part events. I will also do my best to let every battalion do what they are good at. Another thing I am good at is Roleplay centered events. I personally am not that bad at roleplaying and believe that I can make interesting events for everyone. I also have around 1500 hours of CWRP experience. I have experienced and played on all the Major rivers and plenty of smaller ones. This gives me a large pool of player experience that I can use to make decent events. I also want to be a GM because I feel like this server has too much downtime and not enough players are interested in staying and enjoying the server so I want to let everyone have fun and show how good this server is and how you can have fun and have the full RP experience.

What ideas do you have for new events?: So, we get a distress call from Kamino, saying that one of the cloning facilities is under attack. Once we arrive there, however, we would find that everything is seemingly fine, being greeted by the lead cloning engineer of the facility. Through splitting the groups off to investigate, we discover that for some unknown reason, the lead Cloning engineer and this batch of clones have hijacked the facility. This would be discovered by a culmination of different groups discovering the following four things : Specifications for an altered inhibitor chip, Dead clones and engineers, and finding hostage clones in the facility, as well as evidence that the station had recently fired its weapons on outbound spacecraft, destroying them. Individually, the head engineer will easily be able to lie about the purposes of these four things. However, once all four are discovered, it will become easy to figure out that the Engineer is lying. Upon this revelation, The modded clones will begin attacking us, in addition to an enemy LAAT opening fire on us from outside of the base in order to cover the escape of the engineer. During this same time, an elite squads of 212th and ARC will have to go off and disable a communications jammer, and disarm Explosives scattered around the facility. Depending on whether or not we are able to capture the engineer, or just some of the clones, we will have varying information about the extent of this plot, affecting the foundations of the follow up mission.

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?: Yes ofc I love events and would love to be able to host one.

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?: Yes on Odyssey clone Wars and Lynx first order rp

Overall Communityr time: Like 8 hours

Time played on the current server: Around 8 hours

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed? Yes I have past experience of being staff.

Are you Staff on any other servers: Lynx first order rp

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted: Of course im not gonna bitch about being demoted if im not doing my job right i should be demoted and wont be salty about it. I also love this server and enjoy playing on it.

T

Tragic

In-Game Name: CTS PVT 5667 Lavar
Steam name: I SUCK AT CS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177141714

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum): I want to apply because I want to let every battalion have something to do because I feel like every event is only based for a certain amount of battalions and I feel like the events can get repetitive not hating on any other event masters just giving me truthful opinion. I also want everyone on the server to feel like they are apart of the republic and have lots of fun doing so. I dont like events that are just run and gun to get to your objective so I want to have more skill based and tactical events. I also want to apply because every time Im on the server there is the same city event and it gets boring no offense to the event master who hosted it.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum): I am active, and when I got the chance enjoy making events. I am willing to accept help and criticism as one of the reasons I’m applying is so I can become a better GM. I know how to make a decent story, and multi part events. I will also do my best to let every battalion do what they are good at. Another thing I am good at is Roleplay centered events. I personally am not that bad at roleplaying and believe that I can make interesting events for everyone. I also have around 1500 hours of CWRP experience. I have experienced and played on all the Major rivers and plenty of smaller ones. This gives me a large pool of player experience that I can use to make decent events. I also want to be a GM because I feel like this server has too much downtime and not enough players are interested in staying and enjoying the server so I want to let everyone have fun and show how good this server is and how you can have fun and have the full RP experience.

What ideas do you have for new events?: So, we get a distress call from Kamino, saying that one of the cloning facilities is under attack. Once we arrive there, however, we would find that everything is seemingly fine, being greeted by the lead cloning engineer of the facility. Through splitting the groups off to investigate, we discover that for some unknown reason, the lead Cloning engineer and this batch of clones have hijacked the facility. This would be discovered by a culmination of different groups discovering the following four things : Specifications for an altered inhibitor chip, Dead clones and engineers, and finding hostage clones in the facility, as well as evidence that the station had recently fired its weapons on outbound spacecraft, destroying them. Individually, the head engineer will easily be able to lie about the purposes of these four things. However, once all four are discovered, it will become easy to figure out that the Engineer is lying. Upon this revelation, The modded clones will begin attacking us, in addition to an enemy LAAT opening fire on us from outside of the base in order to cover the escape of the engineer. During this same time, an elite squads of 212th and ARC will have to go off and disable a communications jammer, and disarm Explosives scattered around the facility. Depending on whether or not we are able to capture the engineer, or just some of the clones, we will have varying information about the extent of this plot, affecting the foundations of the follow up mission.

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?: Yes ofc I love events and would love to be able to host one.

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?: Yes on Odyssey clone Wars and Lynx first order rp

Overall Communityr time: Like 8 hours

Time played on the current server: Around 8 hours

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed? Yes I have past experience of being staff.

Are you Staff on any other servers: Lynx first order rp

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted: Of course im not gonna bitch about being demoted if im not doing my job right i should be demoted and wont be salty about it. I also love this server and enjoy playing on it.
Smh you failrp a lot and we don't do EM apps anymore smh

Status
Not open for further replies.