CT PVT 8766 Legacy

Steam name:

Dolphin

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:79450507

Timezone:

CST, Central Standard Time.

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum):

Burst Link Network is a great community but many people have recently resigned from event master who were very good. I feel that it is my duty to be able to take their spots so we can continue to have great events and good role-play experiences. The thing is I have been playing for a while and I want to very much contribute to the community by being an event master, so in order to do this I will stay a normal CT so that I do not take up precious spots for people who deserve it and have no role in the community except for support it by playing. I also felt that I wasn't contributing enough to the community and that I should give back to it because of how good it has been to me.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum):

I think I should be accepted because I am a skilled and hard working person in the star wars role-play community, I have lots of experience with staffing and game mastering throughout the one year I've been playing and dedicating time to it. I have many ideas for events and I am a mature person who knows when I have to be serious. I also have many ideas I wish to implement into the server that may or may not have already been seen, these may be able to help with passive role-play or other situations where the map does not provide something to which I can help with that such as sandstorms or power outages. Also, I think that being a good event master would help increase the community's reputation and bring more players to the server.

What ideas do you have for new events?:

I have many ideas for an event but let me give you one that is an excellent example:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A naval captain requests to board the ship to which he provides his access code and the fleet will allow him to enter. The captain will then call all troopers to briefing. He will tell the troops about a planet conquered by the CIS, the planet's name is Taris, an urban planet which the CIS need control of for valuable outpost areas which the Republic needs. The captain then calls all troopers to line up and to march to the LAATs}

-Troopers will land on the planet to the capital, troopers must clear out the entire city by splitting up into 4 groups to cover lots of ground. Navy will take the town hall as an FOB and set up communications and overwatch.

-Troopers will then clear out the city with difficulty as the troopers encounter a full garrison of droids occupying the city with AATs patrolling the entire city.

-Once troopers clear out the entire city they will return to the outpost and set up all we need and take any prisoners. This base will become a ground map for a few hours while troopers clear out the sewers and smoke out any droids in hiding.

- Once this is all done debrief will be hosted on the map and we will passive role-play for a while until the map changes.

*If I do become an event master I plan to use this map a lot in order to passive role-play and encourage troopers to create their own role-play amongst themselves.*

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?:

Yes

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?:

Yes, I was a game master on Cyprus Gaming as well as an admin on it, I was also a game master on ICGS before it transferred

Overall Community time:

Around 25+ Hours but game tracker isn't set up on the starships server and it is only on the new box and not old ones

Time played on the current server:

Around 20+ Hours, reason for not knowing is above.

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed?

Yes

Are you Staff on any other servers:

No

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted? (This won't change much)

Yes because I believe BLN is still a great server to play on

Status
Not open for further replies.