Lighthaven for not trainee

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Padawan Capser

today lighthaven made a great event and included everyone in it. it was a stealth event with everyone going incognito and went undercover to kill a corrupt senator.After that he even brought it back to the ship and still carried it out with everyone being included with alot of RP doing the best he could keeping up with all of the @/me's and in the end even medical RP.To sum this up Lighthaven should not be a trainee

8925 Golden

Lighthaven makes some top tier events he needs to be promoted to full EM after the recent events. I 100% +1 this!

E

Eowyn

lighthaven might be shit at playing drukhari but he's good at playing puppetmaster

he's a good event boy

L

Lighthaven

lighthaven might be shit at playing drukhari but he's good at playing puppetmaster
he's a good event boy
Just have to insult me dont You :( Never can be fully kind

SMH SMH

(Plus I'd totally Wreck you at Drukhari)

All jokes aside, thankyou all for the kind words. Im glad that people enjoy what I do

E

Eowyn

Just have to insult me dont You :( Never can be fully kindSMH SMH
hey man if im nice all the time then people will think im a decent person

sorry pussycat my street cred is more important

L

Lighthaven

hey man if im nice all the time then people will think im a decent personsorry pussycat my street cred is more important
Girl having street cred Lul

You already blew that when you hosted a furry talk show

H

Hector

His event quality has been incredibly consistent, and his passion as an EM strongly reflects from his events. He's 110% deserving of full EM.

It's a +1 from me

1534010543295.jpg

501st SPC Acapelican

Great quality of events and great improvisational ability that throws me back to when our old EM Staff was still kicking. Only gripes I have with him is that all of his events are bRitIsSh (early morning), but he's well deserving of some recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.