Mathias's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolagain/Mathias

Steam Name: Coolagain

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97536061

Hours played on the server: 672, but recently my stuff got reset so im putting APPOX 4 weeks on server. not including the reset that happened a long time ago :)

What is your age? 21

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Nope!

What attributes can you bring to our server? My IRL job is to help people have fun and that'd exactly what I intend to do! I'm an empath and love to see people have more fun than not.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes, and I don't play favorites.

Will you be active on our server? Of Course!

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes and I'm adamant on upholding them, if everyone follows the rules everyone has fun, and of course I know when it's time to let that be lenient such as down time or goofy events.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I think so? I don't let that stuff get to my head.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? Long time ago I was punished for using the Jedi skill table :), currently have no active warns

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I truly enjoy BLN and it's community and I want to help that community in any way possible, I'd like to still be able to do events here and there and I want people to enjoy the time they spend on server. I've played this server on and off for a while now and have taken breaks due to school, I have a lot of time on my hands lately before the Spring semester and I think I can do a fantastic job Staffing for BLN. Also I have dealt with infamously mingy people ever since I became CO of ARF, and I think I did a pretty fine job dealing with them, personally.

Why do you want to be staff?

I want to simply help the community have fun and the server to stay strong :)

C

Caesar

mathias i love you but this app feels a bit, meh to me. I'm gonna wait for a bit until making my decision

Neutral

L

Lance

This was a really hard one for me, but this app is just so bare bones that I can not support it. The answers are very cookie-cutter and nothing about this application stands out to me. I love you as a BLN member, Player, and ARF CO but I just don't think this app is the one. Also, having emojis in a serious staff app should be avoided. The last answer you gave was far too short, that's the most important piece of the App in my opinion. You have all the elements to make a good staff member in the future, you just really need to show that in the application. It was also strange to see you do an event after you applied for staff, maybe you were just misinformed about something or wanted one last event but remember you lose all pervious ranks when you apply for staff.

C

Coolagain/Mathias

-1This was a really hard one for me, but this app is just so bare bones that I can not support it. The answers are very cookie-cutter and nothing about this application stands out to me. I love you as a BLN member, Player, and ARF CO but I just don't think this app is the one. Also, having emojis in a serious staff app should be avoided. The last answer you gave was far too short, that's the most important piece of the App in my opinion. You have all the elements to make a good staff member in the future, you just really need to show that in the application. It was also strange to see you do an event after you applied for staff, maybe you were just misinformed about something or wanted one last event but remember you lose all pervious ranks when you apply for staff.
I actually did not know this, I will likely take this back then, I would like to stay as an EM, my fault for not doing enough research.

Status
Not open for further replies.