Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeatShield

This man did not know you did EM tryouts and didn’t use this anymore,

Last edited:
V

Void

(Forgive me if there’s any spelling/grammar issues, I wrote this at 1 am)
In-Game Name: (dunno if you want rank or not) Major Meatshield

Steam name: Some Noob

Steam ID: soultaker5453 (edgy)

Timezone: Eastern American

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum): Ever since I first joined BLN the EM have been super chill with me and now since I am now pretty deep in BLN I want to apply, since for the past few events I’ve been super interested with how much the EM’s do to make great events, I always wanted to help them but I couldn’t seeing how the most I could do is offer my assistance playing a event character, but I’ve always been fascinated by making events for other people and one time I helped out with being a VENDON commando and I’ve never been happier to help (even though I sucked at it) and a EM even helped me created Major MeatShield, but since I’ve gotten myself more acquainted with BLN staff/players I think it’s my time to help out with events and help my fellow gamers have a great time on the sever.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum): Like I said previously^^ I would really like to help out most I can, I have previous experience in events (mainly helping out by playing characters) though in real life I have experience of creating stories since I often play Dungeons and Dragons every Friday where I play out a story I made and often I have to workshop considering that they keep getting off course, I’m very active on the clone wars server, though while I’m not a veteran of BLN I’m sure with enough time (and enough studying of the spawn menu’s) I’ll create a event that people will enjoy and I’ll gladly listen to what my fellow EM’s would say and offer help with whatever they need on ship or off ship.

What ideas do you have for new events?: Believe it or not I have a full story ready, I was going to use it for a dungeon and dragons campaign but the group canceled itself out. I’ll keep that secret for now, other than that I have a few hostage situations ready and maybe a few disguised intruders but other than that I’ll keep my mind open for any/all events

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?:I’m willing to do a event whenever I’m needed to be

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?: if you’re not looking at Dungeons and Dragons, none

Overall Communityr time: been here since August 12 2019

Time played on the current server overall time is about 2 days (don’t ask how I’m CT CO)

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed? Oh totally, I’ll have to study up on the rules real quick

Are you Staff on any other servers: nope, but I’ve applied

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted? (This won't change much) without a doubt
You seem like you'd be a great EM.

But EM Apps have been discontinued for quite some time.

Wait for EM Tryouts, and with all the EMs resigning recently, some should probs be held soon.

Sorry for your inconvenience!

P

Pluto the MLG Doge

I'm willing to let you tryout on discord, since you seem pretty epic, but other than that, no EM apps are ok. Add me on Discord and I'll message you Pluto#6064

G

Gotenks

I'm willing to let you tryout on discord, since you seem pretty epic, but other than that, no EM apps are ok. Add me on Discord and I'll message you Pluto#6064
Thank you Pluto very cool

M

MeatShield

The notification thing just told me that you said this.

M

MeatShield

Also. I have never joined the discord, or downloaded the BLN content pack, yet I am a CT CO

H

Hector

Also. I have never joined the discord, or downloaded the BLN content pack, yet I am a CT CO
There's no official bln discord, there's an official ts though

Status
Not open for further replies.