merch model

M

merchant

Email/Name used to donate: Merchantky12@gmail.com

Amount Paid: 60 Credits

Package(s) You Purchased: TITAN LEVEL CUSTOM

Additional Information/Armor designs 212th 2ndA model with a scratch mark on the visor. white karma.

these over the heart on the chestplate

R8e374bb6b9c6e9d1d519e935cfa10e86
the second one on my shoulder right or left

080527-F-JZ510-815.JPG
if you want to add anything easl to it u can just plz notify me unless You want to supise me

501st SPC Acapelican

You paid 60 dollars just for this? Totally recommend talking to your model maker about getting sprucing it up and getting bang for your buck.

K

Kong

Hello!

As the BLN Financial Manager, @Resh has sent me your way to get more information from you about your model. If you could contact me at CraftPixel_#0195 on Discord we can get in contact to better suit your needs!

H

Hector

Hello!
As the BLN Financial Manager, @Resh has sent me your way to get more information from you about your model. If you could contact me at CraftPixel_#0195 on Discord we can get in contact to better suit your needs!

S

ScrubTheHeretic

Hello!
would you like my bank details?

K

Kong

would you like my bank details?
That will not be necessary!

My role is to ensure that everyone here gets their model on time and to their liking. Though, if you did have that at hand, we wouldn't mind looking over your information just to make sure it's all correct.

S

ScrubTheHeretic

That will not be necessary!
My role is to ensure that everyone here gets their model on time and to their liking. Though, if you did have that at hand, we wouldn't mind looking over your information just to make sure it's all correct.
okay i'll make sure to dm you my bank details and social security number

funny finance monkey!