Missing Thermobaric Rocket Launcher and Dominator pistol

Kerk1

Jun 1, 2021
Type of Bug: Missing Content , Broken Weapon

Code:
Severity Level (1-3): 1
Description of the Bug: 
[COLOR=#e74c3c]A.)[/COLOR]The weapon named the Thermobatic Rocket launcher was a weapon I obtained in one of Resh's events 
and was setup in being a permanent SSS 5star weapon. When the server changed boxes and the forums it disappeared and no update has been made yet, 
Id very much appreciate having this weapon back, and made this post so zhidus can focus on the level 3 severity stuff for the server, also im glad i got this in before my bday ;) on the 26th!!

[COLOR=#2980b9]B.) [/COLOR]The weapon named the Dominator was a donation pistol I bought back in 2018/2019? and also disappeared like my rocket launcher when the server 
box/ forums changed. 

How to recreate:
[COLOR=#f39c12]thermobatic Rocket launcher ->[/COLOR] [URL="https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2331551416"]Steam Workshop::Transformers Custom FOC weapons w/ Custom Lights v1.2a (steamcommunity.com)
[/URL][COLOR=#e67e22][B]This content can be added back and my rocket launcher can be easily added back to my job,[U] this also has other 
cybertron weapons people are missing

Dominator: Im trying to find the addon to this but no exact luck yet, ill update asap.[/U][/B][/COLOR]
Screenshots or other evidence [Optional]:

Dominator pic.jpg

Thermo rocket launcher pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: