MSGT Eliphas Report Logs

Eliphas

Jan 17, 2022
This is Report Logs of MSGT Eliphas of the Judicials onboard the Burst Link Venator. Upon the planet of Wayland Republic Forces of the Republic Intelligence and a group of Mercenaries hired by RI were killed by a Mandalorian Clan known as Clan Akaan, I was deployed with a detachment of Clone Troopers to stop these Mandalorians however shit went south. All Clones were killed and I'm the only Survivor and I lost my fucking arm because of those bastards. As of now I have a Cybernetic arm as a replacement and those Mandalorians are still active however they lost a few of which one I killed. My personal suggestion is to hunt this clan down and exterminate them with no Mercy like how they showed our forces none. This is MSGT Eliphas Signing off.

Reactions: J_05Z

Eliphas

Jan 17, 2022
Right 2nd log, so outside of the fact Promotion to Sergeant Major a while ago those pain the ass Mandalorians continue to be a problem. Now that Clan Akaan has the fire power of another clan and also full control of Wayland and now the Republic is getting removed from the planet. While yes it might be anger for them taking my arm, I believe the best course of action is to well kill 2 birds with one stone and just bombard Wayland till the surface is shattered. I've also decided to start collecting Mandalorian Helmets sure I might get yelled at for taking loot, but I plan to use it to remake my cybernetic arm and hell if I get beskar that'll for sure piss Akaan off. In all honesty I'd rather see Wayland shattered into shards to take it from Clan Akaan would take time and right now time is a precious commodity. This is Sergeant Major Eliphas signing off.