Not open for further replies.
A

Abyss

Steam Name: xXInsanitYXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33271473

Hours played on the server: 120 -> 5 days

What is your age? 18

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? No

What attributes can you bring to our server? Rule enforcement, occasional EM help if needed, entertainment like sims once I gain enough knowledge to find what they enjoy.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes

Will you be active on our server? Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? To an extent, I believe they do.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? No, as far as I can recall.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) I believe I should be promoted to staff because of a few reasons, one being my greed for ARF, and the others because I wish to help the players in any way I can. 1. Being that I can go around the server and deal with minges if things get out of hand. This would include other staff members if they start to abuse their power after several warnings, which I would then report to a higher member for such a action or actions. 2. Would be so I can help entertain the players when no events are occurring with sims, climbswep courses and other activities. And 3. Like I said for greed of ARF, I want to make climbswep course for entertainment and training purposes.

Why do you want to be staff?
I wish to be staff to help out a lot more and ease the load of those currently being staff members.

H

Hector

I may say some things later but I'm gonna nitpick for now to be honest

For starters, I'd highly recommend you get on teamspeak more often to more easily connect with the community and make a better name for yourself.

And 3. Like I said for greed of ARF, I want to make climbswep course for entertainment and training purposes.
Gonna say this before someone else does, you shouldn't have listed that as one of your main reasons as staff, makes you look "power hungry", HOWEVER on the other side of things, everyone wants power to some extent and it's a matter of how you use it. If it was only about a matter of power, you could much more easily become an EM.

Overall I think you're a chill guy but I personally haven't seen much that tells me "This person would make a great staff member". Not saying you don't have the qualities needed for one, I just haven't seen you around enough to make a clear decision.

I'm Neutral.

I typed all this up at like 2 A.M. so my apologies if there's any confusion, I'll prob go over and add/edit some things to make my points clear

R

Resh

2. Would be so I can help entertain the players when no events are occurring with sims, climbswep courses and other activities. And 3. Like I said for greed of ARF, I want to make climbswep course for entertainment and training purposes..
As @Hector said, this kinda just says you want to spawn shit. This isn't what staff do.

If 2/3 reasons for you to be staff is that, that's a denial.

Reapply in 1 month or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.