Nydo Blackfyre's Journal (Re-Uploaded)

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
Please do not comment on this post.
Everything mentioned in here is in Nydo's personal journal in RP.

Journals of Nydo Blackfyre

Preface:

“I write this now to reflect on my life and the path that I have walked. Maybe this will help someone somehow or shed some light on some of the things I have encountered in my lifetime.”

Before the Jedi:

“Like most Jedi I don't remember much if at all anything of my life before I was inducted into the Jedi Order. My earliest memories are of a large city on a river with a mix of many different cultures, and of my Father. I only remember him marching of to war across the sea to reclaim our home, those that followed him called him a king. He never wore a crown or sat upon a throne. After he left I was found by a man named Rahm Kota who then took me away from my world to learn the ways of the force and walk the path of a Jedi.”

Life as a youngling learner:

“My more easily remembered memories come from when I was still a youngling. I trained with Master Rahm Kota during my early days learning the Jedi code, fine tuning the basics of my force powers, learning the history of the Jedi and the galaxy and even building my first lightsaber. As the time passed years became months and months became days until the day came that I was deemed ready to start my formal training as a Padawan under the tutelage of a Jedi Knight. Sadly the day after I was introduced to my new master Knight Atreus I came down with a sickness while he went to settle a brewing civil war on the planet of Greka. While on his mission Atreus was killed while protecting the President of Greka when the army attempted a coup. Now with no master I was assigned to another Knight who I had grown up knowing and had just passed their trials, Knight Zethus.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
The path of a padawan:

“From the day I was made a padawan learner I was drilled in the ways of lightsaber combat by my master Zethus. He focused on teaching me his own form of saber combat, Form III Soresu the defensive style of combat. While I trained with form III I was encouraged to practice all the forms of Saber combat and became adept at form II Makashi. During this time I learned the basics of piloting a star fighter and using the force in more advanced ways such as using it to leap great distances or lifting large objects. My life as a padawan was an ordinary one as I followed my master on all sorts of missions. Then during the later half of my time as a padawan the day came that the galaxy was split in two as the fires of war spread across the galaxy, the Clone Wars had begun. I was at the temple sparring with my fellow padawans Bolivar and his brother Ceneric when the battle of Geonosis started and when news arrived that the main Seperatist army and command structure had escaped intact the temple was abuzz with activity as we padawans knew a new kind of adventure awaited us, little did we know that in times of war are when the trials of a Jedi comes faster and harder.“

“When word spread that the Jedi would not only be participating in the war as combatants but would also be commissioned as Generals and Commanders within the new Grand Army of the Republic I was nervous, I did not want to get people killed because of my lack of experience and knowledge of warfare so I trained harder and studied more than I ever had before. Then the posting orders came. My master and I were assigned to the newly built Nox Venator. It may have just been luck or coincidence that my good friends Bolivar and Ceneric were also assigned to the same post. This is also the place where I would meet my later master Jedi Knight Lucius Klar and even more good friends such as ARC Trooper Andrew, a strange but brave and strong trooper, and ARC Trooper Fuka who was similar to Andrew but had a more tactical sense about him. My first day on board the Nox Venator was a tiring one as my master insisted I learn every in and out of the ship along with getting to know the clone troopers. My first taste of battle was a small skirmish on the moon of Instan. Our objective was to take and destroy a small CIS listening post in the area. While it was a small fight and nothing of note it was where I learned to trust in my new clone comrades. A month later I was familiar with the battlefield and had considerably improved all of my skills with the force and saber combat.”

“I will never forget the day I met the ARC trooper known as Andrew. It was just another normal day on the ship. I was sitting in our common area meditating in the Jedi bunks when I noticed our door was opened. Curiously I got up and checked to see if anyone was outside and to my surprise no one was there. When I walked back in I saw him crawling on the ground with 3 lightsabers attached to his belt. When he noticed he had been sighted Andrew bolted past me and into the hallway. I raced after him, almost knocking over a naval crewmen until I saw him go into his own bunks. After contacting ARC Commander Gideon the situation was resolved and the lightsabers were returned, apparently it was a tradition of theirs to steal lightsabers from our area of the ship then return them without anyone noticing. After that Andrew and I became fast friends even though he had a general distaste for Jedi.”

“As more time past so did the battles yet one day Republic Intelligence reported more CIS traffic in an area in the unknown regions, our ship was the nearest one so we were sent to check it out. If we had known what we would uncover there we would have never gone. What we found there still affects me today. The entity known as
Redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redact redacted ed redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted. Redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted And so concluded my first trial, the trial of insight.”

“After that sightings of
redacted became less and less frequent and life went on though I know he is still out there I don't believe I will ever see him again and I hope I never encounter him again. I can't say I remember when I met ARC trooper Fuka but I do remember him going through the tradition of stealing lightsabers from the Jedi area, or at least I remember hearing about it as he wasn't caught doing it. Before I knew it I was working with Andrew and Fuka more and more. Yet they would not always be with me in my darkest times such as my trial of flesh. It was just another typical re supply on Kamino. I was walking on the platforms during one of the rare calm sunny days just watching the waves crash upon the stilts which the kaminoin base is built on when I noticed I was falling to the ground with a large ache to my head. The next thing I remembered was being restrained to a chair while a CIS interigator was trying to get infromation out of me. He started with the classic pulling of the fingernails and moved on to the cutting with a knife yet I would not break. The force was dulling my pain and I fell into a trance to keep myself locked away mentally. The interrogator then moved to burning me with a torch then electrocution and still I would not break. He insisted that if I would not talk he would shatter my bones and so he did, my right arm was shattered in 3 places with my hand a mangled mess. It was still not enough though my trance was breaking. Then in either a fit of frustration or pure cruelness he took a knife and started working on my left leg. Cutting slowly vertically up my leg to my knee cap my trance broke and the force could no longer dull the pain. I don't remember screaming or anything else after that but I do remember him dropping the knife when the door blasted open and clone troopers and my master Zethus rushed in killing him on the spot and saving my life. Later upon reviewing the camera logs it was discovered that even in my greatest pain I did not waver and never gave any information. And so it was deemed that my trial of flesh had been passed.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
“As I sat in the medical wing of the Jedi temple recovering from my wounds word had reached me that a new threat had emerged. A long dead Sith lord had reawakened and if that wasn't shocking enough it was discovered that he was also a Jedi upon a time. The threat had appeared from a previously thought extinct cult from the Old Republic era who had worshiped this sith/jedi proclaiming him the savior of the galaxy. His name was Darth Revan. When I was deemed recovered enough to return to my duties on the Nox venator my path would collide with one of his fragmented spirits at the time. We were sent down to the planet of Korrus to eliminate one of the cultist bases. It was there that Bolivar, Ceneric and I would face off with the fragment of Revans mind known as Meetra Surik. It was a long fought fight but in the end we would have the upper hand and the fragment would be defeated. It would be concluded that facing this fragment was to be my trial of courage. While the venator would be plagued by further revanist attacks another venator name the Burst Link venator would be tasked with handling this new growing threat. By now my powers had grown exponentially and almost quadrupled from when I began as a padawan. Almost a master of form III and growing more powerful in form II I became the fourth best duelist of the Jedi stationed on the ship. And for that my master has suggested to the council I be given a mission of my own to complete my trial of skill.”

“The mission I was assigned was no easy task. I was given the mission of clearing a whole town of a CIS presence by my self with no support other than the force and my lightsaber. It took almost a month but I had successfully defeated a whole droid brigade occupying the small town by drawing them into traps and ambushes. At one point the town had come to give me the nickname scraper for how much scrapp I supplied the town with on a daily basis. With my trial of skill complete I had but one trial left to pass. Yet my master would not be around to see me complete the mission he gave me the month prior as Master Lucius Klar had given him a special assignment while I was away that would take him away from the venator for a long while. So now my training was left in the hands of Master Lucius Klar. I was then sent back to the temple on Coruscant to complete my trials. My final trial, the trial of spirit, was about to begin. Tasked with venturing into the lower levels of the temple to meditate on my own inner darkness I found myself down there. The me that I found was not the me that I was or hopefully will ever be. He was full of darkness and hatred, he tempted me with power and riches telling me I could have all of it and more if I would just only give into my inner darkness. I of course refused him and it angered him and sent him into a rage. He ignited his saber and I ignited mine. When I walked out of the lower levels I was different, more at peace with myself. Yet when I emerged I was shocked to see my master Zethus waiting for me and even more shocked to learn I had been down there for two whole weeks. Now with my last trial past I had completed all that was required and learned all I could from Zethus. I was deemed worthy to be knighted as a Jedi Knight. I will always remember that day as I walked into the ceremony room and knelt before grand master Yoda, seeing his green blade dance around my shoulders and cutting my Padawan's braid. I went into that room as a Padawan and left a Knight of the Jedi Order.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
Jedi Knight Nydo:

“As soon as I returned to the venator I was assigned my first mission as a Jedi Knight. I was to lead peace negotiations between a tribal clan and the Republic. We were in the chief’s tent discussing the withdrawal of CIS forces in the system when the droids attacked and killed the chief. They of course lied and blamed the Republic for assassinating their leader and this derailed any talk of peace between us. It took a while before we were able to defeat the CIS in the area and pacify the tribes again yet the failure to instill peace still hangs over my head. It was also on that mission that I had first worked with ARC Commander Gideon, excluding the incident with ARC trooper Andrew, Gideon was one of the best commanders I have had the honor of working beside. I was deeply saddened when I learned of his death at the hands of a brainwashed General Resh during the crisis of the so-called New Republic years later. After that life returned to normal as my duties aboard the venator kept me busy. As it was the duty of every Jedi Knight to pass on what he has learned to the next generation of Jedi I took on my first padawan named Lenap. A carefree lad who had just lost his master in a recent battle, he was close to being named a knight himself. I took him on and completed his training in the following months as well as finding my role within the Jedi as an artisan. As an artisan I was responsible for helping younglings build their first lightsabers as Master Kota had helped me many years before. As I helped the younglings I constructed a second lightsaber for myself, identical to my first one but this saber would have a green blade where my first was blue. I was also assigned a battalion to be attached to, the 442nd Siege battalion A.K.A the green mean machines. I was introduced to 2nd LT Aspin the CO of the 442nd and we became fast friends yet fate had other plans as 2nd LT Aspin would be killed in battle along with most of the 442nd and the surviving men would be absorbed into the Advanced Recon Forces.”

“My padawan would complete his and become a full knight of the order, with Lenap now a knight I could take on another padawan and so I did. I took on Blaven as my new padawan learner. He was quick to learn the way of a lightsaber but was not as adept in the force as most other padawans. It became our focus to strengthen his connection to the force. With no battalion I became dedicated to the Nox venator and was used to fill in anywhere I was needed whether it be helping ARF, my friends in ARC, or fighting alongside many other battalions. Now in my daily rhythm of training my padawan and helping around the ship time went by and battles passed. One day we were sent on a mission by Operations Officer Gaz, an officer we have worked with in the past, he sent us down to retrieve an artifact the CIS were excavating and so we did. Yet we should have known that something was off about the mission. Gaz had been getting increasingly worried about this artifact and possessive of it. When we secured it and brought it aboard it attached itself to him and what we thought was an ancient scroll was actually a lightsaber. It did not possess Gaz as Gaz was not even who he said he was, he was an ancient man about a thousand years old who had imbued his powers of the force into the saber to avoid capture from the ancient Jedi. Now that he had it back he wanted revenge. The powers he now had returned to him were strange as he was able to pass through walls and make multiple copies of himself, Gaz was a master manipulator and had begun to haunt the ship. No matter how many times he had been cut down he returned again and again and again. I don't know why but chose me to torment the most, whenever he attacked the ship he would focus on finding me to either kill or hurt me. Luckily he never succeeded as we had located his real body and I cut him down for the final time, yet he still haunts me. I can still see him in the dark corners of the room or in people passing me in the halls. Sometimes I think it's not even Gaz but the influence of Redacted still lingering. With Gaz defeated I continued Blaven’s training now stronger with the force he became an adventure Padawan always looking to meet each challenge head on and never backing down, he was headstrong but a good Jedi non the less.”

“By this time in my life I had only dealt with the forces of Darth Reven only a few times and he was now being handled by the Burst Link and her crew yet the scars he left on me were deep, he had taken younglings under my watch and killed them I will always remember the day he sent their bodies back to us and how he laughed as he saw how powerless we were to prevent their deaths. The clone rebellion known as the new republic had come and gone though I had not fought in any of those battles it affected many of my close friends such as Andrew. More threats came and went like the AI Ragnarok and the dark Jedi Ve who I had once known. Blaven had passed his trials and began his journey as a Jedi Knight. So now I took a third Padawan named Ziljian, a timid boy who worked hard and never gave up no matter how hard the task set before him was. My good friends Bolivar and Ceneric who became knights after me also became stronger with Ceneric becoming the master of the Jedi Shadow division and Bolivar following his footsteps and becoming a Jedi Shadow himself, my old master Zethus had also come into this circle of friends, the four of us would go on to fight side by side in most every battle. But as new friends were made more where lost as Master Rahm Kota would go on to despise the clones and recruit his own militia and my older master Lucius Klar going deep undercover in a top secret mission, I have never seen them since they had left. Even my clone friends were leaving on new assignments. Andrew, Fuka, Wizard, Morgrim, and a few others had been transferred to the Burst Link venator to avenge the death of the old ARC Commander Gideon.”

“As the war went on I kept fighting and learning from each failure until one day I was recalled to Coruscant by the Jedi Council. When I got there I went straight to the council chambers but as I went twordes the elevator doors I stopped sensing I was being watched by something. I thought it was most likely Gaz playing tricks on me or even Redacted tormenting me further but to my surprise it was a small creature known as a Symeong with green eyes staring at me from across the temple. I had never seen anything like him during my travels across the galaxy, yet I felt like he was staring right into my very essence. When we locked eyes he turned and walked away timidly. Later I would find out the little monkey was Master Caesar O'gara of the Burst Link venator. He must have talked to Andrew or Fuka and noticed me walking around the temple. Now back on track I entered the elevator that took me up to the high council's waiting room. I was surprised to see my friend Zethus waiting to see the council as well. When I asked why we were summoned he had the same answer I did, we had no idea. The doors opened and we stepped in to see Grandmaster Yoda and the rest of the council along with my good friend Master Ceneric sitting in their seats. What happened next I would have never guessed. Yoda commanded that we knelt down as I had the day I was knighted. With the trials we had both faced and the Padawans we had both raised to the rank of Knight he proclaimed we had been ready to receive the honor of being granted the title of Jedi Master. While unusual for Jedi to be granted the rank of Master so young we had demonstrated we had what it took. He danced his saber around our shoulders again like the knighting ceremony. Zethus and I walked out of the temple again together as masters of the Jedi Order.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
Goodbye Nox Venator:

“After returning to the ship with my friend and partner Zethus I returned to my duties of training Ziljain who was now ready to take his final trial. As time passed my padawan became a Knight and the amount of galaxy wide threats had become less frequent yet the clone wars still raged on. And then when I thought things were starting to calm down a new power was introduced and his name was Jack A.K.A Shade. Another ancient man who was neither friend nor foe more of a pest. He would come to our ship and bother us for entertainment but never harmed us unless we instigated a situation. Jack did give me a gift one day, it was a crystal that he said he took from a sith he killed hundreds of years ago and had only just found it again while cleaning his home. He said he had no need for it and gave it to me. I purified the crystal of the dark energy it contained and it turned the color of white. I never saw Jack again since that day. Then came the Contractor. I don't know what he is but I do know he is not to be trusted. My first encounter with this man was when a padawan had seen a black fog start in the ship and went to inspect it yet when he stepped into the fog he was transported away from the ship. In my mind I could only think that Redacted had returned but I was wrong, I followed the padawan into the mist to also be transported into a dark room. They were sitting at a table in the middle. The Contractor was tempting the padawan with a favor that the Contractor would grant now in return the padawan would owe him a favor to be collected in the future. The padawan refused, then the debtor turned to me and gave me the same offer. I don't know who or what it was he was persistent. Days later a black fog appeared before me and he stepped out offering to grant me favours for the same price he had given the padawan and me earlier. Again I refused. Another week and he came again and the week after that. Then one day he just stopped showing up yet I know he is still out there and he has a plan for something.”

“I will always regret what happened next. Away on a new assignment given to me by the council, the Nox venator was cut off in the outer rim and was attacked by Count Dooku’s own flagship. The crew gave it everything they had but it was not enough. The droids boarded and took the hangar bay. Then they blasted their way into the bunk halls killing anyone in their path. Friends I had fought beside since the beginning of this war were gunned down while trying to protect our home. Then Dooku himself had boarded, he cut his way to the bridge and set his droids to overloading power systems while another detachment of droids took the reactor and set up explosives. Bolivar was on the ship during the attack. I know he had fought as hard as he could to defend the ship but the enemy was too much. I don't know whether or not he got out alive but with the lack of contact from him I can only assume the worst. The Nox venator had fallen that day in a ball of fire and explosions. When I learned of the news I was lost. I took some vacation leave and went to meditate on tython for a while to clear my mind”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
Present day:

“It’s only been a month and I still can't believe my friends are dead and my home is gone. I've been on Tython since that day meditating and clearing my mind writing these events in this journal. Now that I'm back at the temple I'm going to be given a new assignment. I do hope it's somewhere peaceful. Well it's time to see where it is I'm being sent to now.”

“Fate has a funny sense of humor I have found out today. I've been assigned to none other than the Burst Link venator to replace a Master Nando who was just sucked into a portal. I don't know how I feel being assigned this new post knowing that I will have to face General Resh, I know it wasn't his fault what happened to Gideon but it just doesn't feel right. At Least I know some people there already like Andrew and Fuka. I hear Officer Wine is the Admiral there now too. Even Officer Bourbon and Officer Ted are there. I also hear that Master O'gara is stationed there as well, I would like to get to know him more since I glimpsed him that day at the temple. Well my ship is all fueled up and ready to go. I should be arriving at their coordinates in a few hours after initiating hyperspace.”

“I have arrived at the Burst Link and have been given a tour of the temple. I met a Knight Asreall and a Master Sendil. They seem nice, I look forward to getting to know them more. I did go and formally introduce myself to Master O'gara today. He seemed like he hadn't slept for days, his office was messy with books and holocrons thrown about everywhere. When I introduced myself to him he didn't even know why I was there, when I informed him about it he didn't even know Master Nando was gone. Then he just stared at me. I left feeling confused. I still haven't seen Fuka or Andrew yet but- ah it seems we are called to briefing, Well looks like we are off on a mission. I have a good feeling about being stationed here. Maybe this is what I needed.”

“We have completed the mission. We had to free an emperor from a deranged man named Dughall that imbued himself with the power of the force through blood magic. The emperor was wounded by a sniper but is ok and Dughall was cut down during the fighting. Apparently he also had trapped millions of souls in a sith artifact and used them to enhance his own powers, luckily we were able to free them. So we have powerful force users trying to gain limitless power and unorthodox troopers with more unorthodox tactics. It feels just like home.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
“Well just when I thought stuff couldn't get any weirder I met Fuka again today. It was not the reunion that I had expected, he didnt recognize me or even remember me. When I asked about Andrew he got distant and just had this look on him. I could sense he didn't want to talk about it so I said my goodbyes and let him be. Now you would think that was the weirdest part of my day but then I ran into another old friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. Master Ceneric was waiting for me in our section of the ship. It was not the Ceneric I knew though as he was the age of a youngling yet it was him. When I asked about it he said he ran into him again. This is not good, I had thought he disappeared but if Redacted can make Master Ceneric into a child again it means he is still out there. I will have to be on my guard. I can sense that he is aging rapidly and in no time will be the same age as when we were padawans. He has also decided to take the rank of youngling again and work his way back through the ranks. Now if I could just find out what happened to Andrew.”

“It's been a few days since my last entry. During one mission Master Sendil and I found a holocron that looked Sith in origin but when it activated it filled our heads with information and images that made no sense. Whatever it is, it's too powerful. It was able to pick me up and throw me against a wall nearly killing me, I spent the next few days recovering in a bacta tank. I doubt it will be the last time we encounter it. I think it has something to do with this 47th Battalion that we keep running into. Wherever they are there is a rebellion of some sorts. More research will need to- there is a disturbance in the force.... What now?”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
“I…. I don't fully understand what just happened. We received an alert from our temple that there was an intruder. When we got there we found an old Jedi starfighter parked in the hangar. When we entered the main lobby I couldn't believe what I saw. There were bodies of Jedi everywhere and the temple was in ruins. We ventured deeper into the temple to find Master O'gara's office had been ransacked or at least I think it was, it was a messy office to begin with. After looking around I noticed his personal journal was on the desk opened with two chapters torn out. Chapters four and six were missing but other than that it looked fine. Then we sensed the disturbance in the vault. When we got there we discovered a man inside communicating with what he called the key. He claimed Master O’gara had built our temple over what was called a force nexus and that it was his duty to cleanse the Jedi order from those he deemed corrupted. He was a very strange man as when I sensed his internal alignment with the force he was in perfect balance. As we questioned him he said there were others like him working in the shadows to restore the Jedi order to its proper place but he needed the power of the nexus. He knew some things about my past as well, something about someone I know is working with him. It's a chilling thought to think any of the Jedi would do this let alone someone I have a connection with. When we drew an end to our questioning he submitted to arrest, or at least that's what he said before he locked me in a choke with the force. I blacked out due to the lack of oxygen but when I came to I remember he was demanding that we call Master O’gara to the temple to unlock the nexus and that if he didnt come he would kill me. Yet no one could call him as we didnt know where he was until Jeremy of the Judicial decided to just call him at random frequencies. O’gara walked in not long after that and I was let go. O’gara walked up to the key and did something to it, I don't know what he did to it but it started to crack and the man was upset. O’gara told us all to run and so we did. We all made it out in time but when we left we could hear what could only be an explosion. After that a rift appeared near us. When we approached I could feel O’gara was in it so I latched onto that feeling with the force and pulled but… what came out was only his mechanical hand. Then the man came out, I could sense he had more power than earlier when we confronted him in the vault. He wasted no time in activating his lightsaber and attacking us. He was able to hold his own against 4 Jedi. In the end he was cut down. During the fight someone noticed something about the lightsaber he was using, he had O’gara’s saber. I had also noticed he was using a distinct form that I had only seen be used by one person. He was using Master O’gara’s crescent style of saber combat. After the fight the rift closed and I collected the saber. Then O’gara’s voice came through our comms. He was trapped in another dimension, the very same one he was trapped in before for a few years. He could talk to us but our comms couldn't reach us. He commanded that we seal the nexus portal that was built under the temple. So we went back into the temple to start collecting our data and to excavate the portal. I went back to his office and collected his saber staff that the smaller saber can combine with his journal. After that we found the room with the portal. After a quick word with O’gara who was visible through the portal he said we must stay vigilant and be ready for what lurks in the shadows. He knows who this group is and didn't tell us about them. Now it's too late and we must start from scratch to uncover these Jedi who would destroy the order. Hopefully O’gara will find a way back like he did last time. I threw his Journal and saber into the portal for him, I hope they made it to him. Before I gave the journal back I was able to flip through some of tha pages to find any clues about this new group and the nexus but as I've said before chapters four and six were torn out. One name keeps coming up. I don't know who this Crow is but O’gara seems to have a deep connection with him. I wasn't able to read it thoroughly before I was able to get it back to O’gara. Either way there is still a lot of work ahead of us. Still no sign of Andrew and this 108th he was attached to. I do hope he is ok. Side note I saw Ceneric today and he was a young teenager again, maybe its wearing off.”

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"Since the time my last entry Master O'gara has found his way back to us. Apparently the master that was sent to replace him in his absence was an illusion or some other matter entirely but what I do know is that he is gone. Almost immediately O'gara knew I had skimmed through some of his journal and was not to happy with me. Since the first incident this new group hasn't attacked us again but we must stay vigilant now more than ever. Well at least we have a new temple since the last one exploded and hopefully there are no surprises in store this time. "

"General Ares made an appearance today and sent us on a mission to extract one of Crow's old apprentices who had intel that would lead us to the 2nd sector kings identity. While on the mission we fought our way through a CIS installation and found the man we were looking for. He was to weak to walk on his own so we had to protect him until the exfil LAAT made its way to us. Unfortunately the CIS were sending more and more droids at us to the point where we were being over run. Then when all seemed lost the famous Crow appeared and joined forces with us. I may not know much about Crow since im still pretty new here but last I checked I believe he was our enemy but since he was offering us help and we were in no place to refuse O'gara accepted the help. There is a connection between those two but I just cant figure out what it is. Anyway he didnt seem to know why we were there or who we were helping, after we beat off the CIS he left without really saying much. We were able to get the VIP back to the ship. He offered his thanks and said we were in his debt, he then gave us some valuable information. It seems as though Crow is also fighting the 2nd sector king and has deemed him a threat to Crows grand plan. He then offered to parley on our behalf with Crow for a temporary alliance. We accepted his offer but it is not yet known if the rest of our battalion commanders will agree to this plan. After that he gave us the information we wanted. He gave us the name of Alejandro Corner's (Alejandro is a CIS politician who I assume is close with the 2nd Sector king) secretary Ribbons Almark. Most likley we are going to be sent to get him next."

"We have lost two Jedi in one mission. It all started when we were sent to stop the CIS occupation of a city and everything went wrong. The place was booby trapped with explosives and the CIS were everywhere. We managed to break into the capital building but when we got to the office the two Jedi, Master Sendil and Knight Asreall went in were locked in by a holocron inside. Only Sendil walked out alive and with a guilty conscience. It was then discovered that bombs were in the reactor rooms. That's when things went from bad to worse as a 212th Jugg shot the bombs on accident detonating them and sending the city into a critical state ultimately killing the whole population of 2 million. When we made it back to the ship the Jugg was arrested and the Jedi Council was convened to determine what was to be done about Sendil. When the two Jedi entered the office room the holcoron targeted Master Sendil and sent him into a blind rage wich ended with him killing Asreall. The council agreed to send him on a pilgrimage to reflect on his actions . After that was decided i brought up the potential alliance with Crow. Many on the council had dealt with Crow before and had argued that an alliance it may be dangerous but is also needed to take down the 2nd sector king. In the end we agreed to the alliance. We can only hope that the battalion commanders will also agree to this and that Crow will accept the alliance."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"Another Jedi is lost. General Ares gave us another mission to find someone called the Celestial Being. We found the man and he was injured. We left Republic Intelligence to guard the man with Knight Lieto Erde. While the rest of us were off fighting the rest of the CIS forces in the area the man woke up. I dont know what Erde and the man talked about but they were connected somehow. When I returned the change in Erde was visible. His eyes were yellow and he was talking strangely. He ended up turning on us and then jumping away from us and running into the wild. We would have chased after him but then the CIS forces regrouped and came at us with force. We had to retreat off the planet or be over run. Whatever is coming next will not be an easy fight."

"While doing some inventory in the holocron vault I discovered a holocron was missing. The holocron that was missing contained knowledge that could have helped Ceneric return to normal. I sent Ceneric to track down the holocron and deal with who ever has stolen it. Who he found shocked us both to the core. It was his own brother Bolivar. Ceneric reported that Bolivar had Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted Redacted . Sadly Bolivar didn't return with Ceneric and the holocron was destroyed. Ceneric has vowed to save his brother one day but before that happens we need to break the curse, yet I could sense Ceneric had grown back into the power levels of himself when he was a Knight and so for the second time in his life he had achieved the rank of Knight."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"I thought I had lost this journal..... Its been some time since the last entry and as always much has transpired since. I should start where I left off I suppose. Missions came and went while days past by. Nothing big had happened since O'garas return from that portal but that's when I should have known something was very wrong. On another fine day I was meditating in the wilderness surrounding the temple after a mission to clear my mind when I was alerted that I have been summoned to the front of the temple my High Councilor O'gara. When I reached the steps I noticed a crowd of Jedi lined the sides of the stairway, confused I walked up to meat O'gara who was at the top. As I passed each Jedi they fell in behind me forming ranks "what was happening?" I thought to myself as I reached the top. Then O'gara spoke and bid me to kneel. I never dreamed of being given this honor as I thought reaching the rank of Jedi Master would have been my peak. I was wrong as O'gara explained that he had been recalled back to Coruscant by the Grandmaster to help train some younglings. He then spoke about in his absence someone would need to lead the Burst Link section of Jedi while he was away and then promoted me to the rank of High Councilor. I had figured this was temporary but I had no idea. I turned around to see the formation of Jedi behind me bow in respect as the ceremony had ended and they all went back to their daily duties. Walking with O'gara back to his room and office he explained to me my new duties while he was away, it was mostly making sure the order didn't burn down in his absence. Then with that he left and I was in charge. At this point in time we were focusing all of our efforts on the 2nd Sector King and making sure he is brought down. Mission after mission we would fight hard and lose more than we won but even in the losses we would gain strength as eventually we would learn his real name, Emmerson Harrier and how he could always beat us whenever we met in battle. Apparently he had what only I can describe as a super computer hooked up to the Republic database allowing him to plan five steps ahead while we were still only planning our first step. With that knowledge we had hope for a long time that he can be defeated even if it would be a long hard fight even with Crow's legion helping us."

"More missions came and went until a Jedi fighter had boarded the Burst Link again. O'gara had returned from Coruscant on a special assignment to be our mission advisor for an upcoming assault. He called the ship to the briefing room and laid out the plan. The 2nd Sector King had a base nearby with 3 uplinks that were transmitting some sort of data to him and we needed to go down and stop the data streams, we all thought this may be one of the uplinks that connected him to the Republic database. We went down and we had a tough fight but eventually we secured the area and deactivated the uplinks an yet something was wrong, I could feel it in the force. That's when he came on the comm's. 'This is Master O'gara I have returned. Where the hell is everyone?'. We tried to radio back to him thinking maybe our comm's were out during the attack but that only added to the confusion, 'I just landed in the hangar. Why is the ship on fire?'. My head started spinning as a terrible thought had crossed my mind. I asked how he could have just landed if he had been on the ship the whole time, why didn't he know we were on a mission if he was the one that sent us on the mission, What did he mean by he had returned. After that we all ran back to the LAAT to return to the venator to find it in bad shape. We found O'gara in the Jedi area onboard but he was different from the last time I had seen him, that was because he was different. We had been tricked, deceived, and betrayed by an imposter. The O'gara standing before us now was the one that had entered the portal all those months ago just returning to us now. The O'gara that had returned a while ago and dealt with the force illusion was not the real O'gara but an imposter sent to infiltrate our ranks. How could I have let this happen? Why didn't I see this coming? I had failed and now there was a fake O'gara running around the galaxy with an unknown plan. The fake had ransacked the ships database and the temple in search of something but we found he had taken holocrons and other various artifacts. It was there on the ship that the real O'gara had explained he was trapped in the portal again. He was disappointed and rightfully so. Then I realized something, I was never really promoted to High Councilor if it was the fake who had given the promotion. O'gara also saw that as he stripped me of the rank of High Councilor. I was just a Jedi Master again. In the aftermath of this discovery I knew I would have to be on guard now, if I had been tricked by this then what else have I been tricked with? This is when I became paranoid for a while, I may still be paranoid but that is all for now. Ill add more entries later as much has happened since I had lost this Journal."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"After the discovery of the fake O'gara we turn to The 2nd Sector King and Crow's sacrifice. The 2nd Sector King's identity was finally unveiled as Emmerson Harrier, we had also uncovered his secret to defeating the Republic so easily in battles. His secret lay within what I think was a super computer that was linked with Republic databases so he knew our next 5 moves before we even thought about them. After that the battles weren't any less harder even with the help of Crow's legion. Either way we somehow managed to track down his flagship the "Ark" and with the help of Crow and his forces we were able to trap them and board the "Ark". We lost good men during that fight including the RC named Esta and the Pilot Lieutenant Monarch. In the end our forces were able to fight our way to the bridge and eliminate the 2nd Sector King, we thought that would be the end of it but we were wrong. As he died something activated within his ship and shot a huge energy beam into the surrounding space. I don't know how or what happened but creatures came out of the beams as if it was a fracture in space. The creatures then began their assault on the ship. We immediately returned back to the Venator to find it overrun by these creatures. We fought as best we could but it was a losing battle, for every creature we killed 3 more took its place and they were increasing in size and strength. Somewhere during the fight O'gara met with Crow and a man named Bushido who worked for Crow. They had fought there way to the source of the fracture which was a giant crystal. It took all of their power just to reach it but to destroy it would be another matter entirely. I wont claim to know Crow but I do know of the atrocities he is responsible for since he started his mad quest to reshape the galaxy to his vision, yet what he did next may be his first step towards redemption. While the others covered Crow against the creatures attacks he poured everything he had into the crystal, all his power he gained through knowledge he has taken and the power of any artifacts he had harnessed went into the destruction of that infernal crystal. In the end it was enough and the crystal was no more. The fracture receded into nothing and we were victorious yet Crow had paid a heavy price. Crow was crippled in the force, his connection was damaged beyond repair as all his power gained was lost. He surrendered to us when he returned to our Venator. The ex Jedi turned traitor was now in our custody and all his crimes would be put to justice, even so after all the crimes he had committed he sacrificed it all to save us and the galaxy. After the CG took him into custody we escorted him back to the Jedi temple and O'gara took charge of his imprisonment. It is my understanding that O'gara thinks Crow can be trusted now and that Crow may fight by our sides once again if the day comes that we might be overwhelmed again but I'm not so sure, after all he has betrayed the Jedi once before and started a massive war to reshape the galaxy. I should mention that on his flagship the 2nd Sector King had a large collection of artifacts linked to the force on board his ship, we were able to recover a book of some sorts but nothing is actually written in it however that is a story for a later entry. That is all I have to say on the matter of the 2nd Sector King and Crow for now."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"After the defeat of the 2nd Sector King things went back to normal or at least as normal as it gets around here. Since we were no longer tasked with fighting the Sector King we were back to the normal missions such as taking out CIS bases and the like. Padawans became Knights and younglings grew to be Padawans as new younglings came to take their place. Meanwhile my friends Master Jalaak and Master Hackett were formally promoted to the Council aboard the Burst Link and Ceneric made the rank of Sentinel.... again. Nothing new really sprung up in that time until weeks later. We eventually began getting reports that one of Crow's men named Bushido had taken control of what was left of Crow's Legion or and has started to attack Republic targets, though he didn't discriminate CIS targets from Republic targets, he wasn't much of a threat as his forces weren't very strong yet but in time his power would grow. In the meantime we kept training and fighting hard. There was a series of battles with a species known as the Mara Shun but I know little about it as I was not present for those battles yet I heard that they were a tough enemy. Then the CIS begun a new offensive.... Operation Durges Lance. Their forces broke through on the Corellian trade spine and had sent the Republic on the defensive, it wasnt looking good as the Republic hurriedly threw everything they had at the CIS to halt the droid army. Today we are still dealing with the offensive and are in a bit of a stalemate with them as neither side can get the upper hand but as I'm writing this I must return back to the start of the offensive. While on our usual patrol rout on our Venator named the Centurion we were attacked and boarded, somehow they knew most of our men, including myself were off ship at the time and caught those still aboard off guard. The CIS forced their way into the bridge and captured it, with no other options Master Sendil had ordered the evacuation of the Centurion. We had lost our Venator and our home but casualties were kept to a minimum as the crew regrouped. Since Durges Lance had begun the Republic couldn't afford to send us a new Venator as the CIS were tying up the Republic recourses and so we were given the orders to garrison a ground base on the planet of Vardos. From there we did what we could to help push back the CIS and halt their advance but even we were hard pressed. During one such mission we were deployed to help with an evacuation of Republic forces. At first the mission was going smoothly as we cleared out an old Republic base for any wounded men that still hadn't gotten out, then the CIS sprung their trap and sent wave after wave against us. Eventually we had to retreat but the CIS fleet was overhead so we were driven under ground until we found an exit. Even then the CIS had us pinned down until our own fleet was able to break through to pick us up and the time for retread was limited. A LAAT came down under fire to evacuate us with an escort of Republic fighters. With the LAAT came a fighter escort led by Master Jalaak, the Jawa who I had befriended during his time with us. The fighters put up a fierce fight but were slowly being over whelmed by the CIS numbers. The first LAAT went down which meant we were stuck until one was able to get through. Sadly during that time I watched as Master Jalaak was being tailed by three Vulture droids, I could see him trying to shake them but it was inevitable. Eventually they got off a lucky shot at his fighter then a second shot and finally a third which started a fire within his ship. I watched in horror as it went down in flames. In the force I could sense Jalaak was hurt badly. The fight raged on as a small group of medics made their way to the crash sight aided by two Jedi. By the time they had fought their way to him Jalaak had passed from his wounds as his ship burned around him. Thankfully they were able to retrieve his body as the second LAAT was able to touch down and start evacuating everyone. As soon as the LAAT entered the hangar the ships began retreating until we were able to jump into hyperspace and back to Vardos. At that point everyone knew this was the start of a long campaign."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"The entries are almost caught up to the present now, I feel like every time I write in this journal I feel like so much has passed as if each entry is years in the making when in reality they are only separated by days. Trying to update the journal with everything that has happened since I had lost it then found it is harder than I thought as my memories become fuzzier with each new event. I suppose I should continue now with the man known as Bushido. Since Durges Lance had started Bushido had taken this opportunity to strike at us with greater force as our resources were stretched thin. We still didn't have a Venator but that didn't stop us from fighting back. As I was meditating one day I had received a vision of what I can only describe as a gateway. I didn't know what was beyond it then and im still not sure I understand today but I do know whatever it is is responsible for events later down the line that I will write later. After receiving the vision I knew Bushido was involved, he was guarding it with the bulk of his forces. That was why he wasn't throwing everything he had at us was because of the gateway he was guarding, the fights we faced against him was nothing compared to his forces there. Yet after I had received the vision all news of Bushido stopped as if he was waiting for us to come to him. Then the un expected happened, Master O'gara had commanded the Jedi to congregate in the temple on Vardos. As we all joined together in the main foyer I noticed Crow standing near the entrance leaning on a wall, as I started walking towards him to see what he was doing O'gara spoke up. 'Masters, Knights, Padawans, and Younglings! Gather around! It is time for a new beginning, a new start, and new direction. I have thought long and hard about this and have discussed it with the High Council on Coruscant, I Master Caesar O'gara will be taking my leave from the Burst Link battle group for an indefinite length of time, by this I mean I am leaving with the permission of the High Council to take Crow with me and live in seclusion away from the rest of the galaxy. This means a new leader has been chosen to lead the Jedi here. Master Nydo, come forward!'. At this point I had flashbacks to the last time this had happened, I was tricked and betrayed. I had to make sure this was not another ploy so in the force I searched to see if this 'O'gara' was really the master we all knew or another imposter. The force had told me that this was really him but even then I had my doubts. I stepped forward with paranoia taking hold, do I trust him? I continued down the path and looked him in the eyes... This was the real O'gara. 'Kneel once more.' he bid me and so I knelt. "You have taken this responsibility once before, but now you will take this responsibility not temporarily but permanently. I know promote you to the rank of High Councilor and command you to lead the Jedi here to uphold the virtues of the Jedi Order and to defend the Republic. Do you accept this responsibility?' I didn't know what to say. last time I had made mistakes and I failed, was I worthy of this second chance? Could I even lead the Jedi here? The pressure was building within yet I grabbed ahold of myself and thought 'No, I cant let fear rule me'. I looked up at O'gara and looked him in the eyes once more and spoke the words 'I accept the responsibility, I vow to uphold the virtues of the Jedi and to defend the Republic.'
'Then by the right of the Council and by the will of the force I name you a High Councilor of the Jedi order' O'gara said. 'Rise and take your place as the leader of the Jedi of the Burst Link battle group' and so I rose for the second time a High Councilor. Now I had to make my first decision as High Councilor to select someone who would stand by my side and help run the Jedi here as my Overseer. There was only one man I could trust with this task 'Master Ceneric! Step forward! I need you to help me lead here, last time I had failed because I tried to take this responsibility alone. I will learn from my mistake and ask for help, will you help?' My old friend stepped forward and spoke 'I will help.' and with that the Jedi had a new command structure. As the crowd started to dissipate I saw Crow and O'gara leaving. I only remember hoping that O'gara contains Crow and makes sure he never returns to his past of destruction and mayhem. I saw O'gara turn back to me and look me in the eyes again and I knew he had a plan. Then they took off to a start their life of seclusion and I was left to continue the fight."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"After O'gara had left I met with the other senior Masters of the Burst Link and discussed where to go from here. It was a quick discussion as we were all of the same mind, we had to stop whatever it was Bushido was up to. Then a few days later I got the news that Ceneric had been recalled by Master Yoda for an important assignment and he would no longer be stationed with the burst link and so again I was alone yet I also had the senior masters, even so my old friend Ceneric was gone on a mission that led him far away from us. We continued planning our attack on Bushido's forces whenever we could but Durges Lance kept demanding our attention. It was around this time that we were on stand by at the Vardos base when a man walked up to the gates of the base and demanded to see the ranking Officer on base. At the time I believe it was Admiral Bishop who was in command. The Admiral came out to meat the man who reviled himself to be a lawyer and handed Bishop some papers. These papers were an eviction notice which ment we had to vacate the base as it was being taken by the 'Goblin Casino'. Before I get ahead of myself I should explain what that is, when we first got to the base on Vardos we had been notified that a casino was near by the base and the troopers and Jedi would be allowed to go and have some fun there. It was only reviled when the lawyer came with the eviction notice that we had gambled to much at the casino and at some point we put the base up for collateral. Somehow the Goblin Casino had won the Vardos base from us and the worst part was... it was all legal. We checked the paper work over and over again, we asked Republic High command what we could do and they responded that we had to leave the base. It was embarrassing that this happened and we still didn't even know how we could have let this happen and yet it did. We left the base to the new owners and headed out on an old banged up arquintons cruiser as no Venators were available to us due to the recourse constraints of Durges Lance. The arqunintons was cramped and in now was in fighting condition. As we flew though hyperspace to hopefully find a fleet we could attach ourselves to the men got busy repairing the arquintons systems and after a while the ship was looking pretty nice, then out of no where the engine stopped and we were stranded as the engine had over loaded so now we were stuck while repairs were being made. Then things go worse, the bridge scanners picked something up and it was heading our way. A CIS patrol squadron had found us. It seems that our engine had picked a spot within CIS territory to break down. The fight began but we all knew we wouldn't last very long in a little cruiser, yet that didn't stop us from giving it our all. Work continued on the engine to get us out of there while our shields took a beating and the troopers repulsed boarding party after boarding party. The shields eventually gave way and the only thing standing between us and utter annihilation was the hull of the ship and that wouldn't last very long. Then our luck changed and just in time, as the CIS readied their guns for one last volley that would have destroyed our ship the engines kicked back into life and the naval crew activated the hyperdrive. Now usually carful planning and calculations have to be made before going into hyperspace and it is not recommended to do a blind jump as there is a great chance of death if you do but this was an emergency and so we were in a blind jump. The ship was in ruins and we were sure the ship would also be torn apart in hyperspace but we had to hope as the troopers rushed around the ship to begin repairs once more. By the will of the force we somehow survived and the ship left hyperspace. We didn't know where we were but we were alive and that's what mattered as we all took a sigh of relief. That sigh of relief was quickly cut off as the naval crew then looked at the scanner and saw a capital ship was right next to us. Luckily the capital ship was abandoned and was not active, and even better.... it was a venator! Somehow we had found a venator just floating in space! We couldn't believe our luck! Then Colonel Acapella noticed something it wasn't just any Venator, it was one the veterans of the Burst Link battle group knew. They didn't just know the venator they had once called it their home. Somehow we had found the Arzenal Venator, one of the first venators the Burst Link had been stationed on. We quickly ditched the arquintons and boarded the old relic of a ship and removed any squatters and critters that had taken the ship for their own and limped the ship into a Republic repair yard. It took a few days to get it into somewhat of a livable condition but we didn't have any more time than a few days as we were sent on more missions and would have to return to the repair yard regularly to keep getting it repaired and upgraded. Even with the repairs and upgrades the venator was an older class and was regularly out matched by the newer CIS ships but at least we had a venator again even if it was a rust bucket."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"After we had all moved in and settled back into the Venator the crew got to cleaning the old ship and started to make it into a home again. Old veterans walked its halls reminiscing the early days but that came with a special pain of remembering those who used to walk its halls and were no longer with us. Ghosts haunted this ship for some but for me it was the first time I had been here. So much was happening that we didn't have time to think about Bushido around this time as we were as busy as ever with new missions coming in. Yet we did have some down time every once and a while, one of those times we thought we were alone when I sensed something that should not have been on the ship was lurking around. The ship was put on alert but then I sensed it again, it was in the bridge. When I arrived in the bridge I found A Mandalorian and the Naval personnel known a Fastra. The mando had Fastra as a hostage and so a stand off began. After talking with the man I had found out two things. This mando had altercations with us before and Fastra was connected to him somehow or at least his family was. Then the mando lowered his guns and raised his hands. 'You and your family have done well Fastra. We have taken notice, good job. Now I think it is time I surrender and tell you what is going on. You cannot stop it now so it does not matter if you know the full scope of the matter' he said. From there the Coruscant Guards took him and Fastra into custody as it was clear Fastra was connected and was possibly working with the mando. The CG interrogated both of them and found out the mando was connected with Bushido. His mission was to gather information on the Burst Link and its crew. He also then started laying out what he knew. He told us there were traitors within the Burst Link, and that they must find someone to reverse the affects. I didn't know what he meant by that but I could only think that he was talking about Crow. He refued to tell us who the traitors were but he did tell us they were in different levels of our command structure, the news that we had traitors shocked us all. Who would betray us but then again we already knew who one of the traitors were and we thought we had just captured a second. The first traitor was the imposter that tricked us into thinking he was O'gara and the second was looking like it was Fastra. While they were trying to get the names of the other traitors I sensed something, another vision entered my mind. I saw the gateway again but this time I could see Bushido next to it.... talking to it.... something wasn't right. Then he looked right at me like he saw me standing there and I heard his voice. 'You do not belong here, this is my domain' and with the wave of his hand the vision receded but I could still feel it. Then the mando in the brig slumped over in his chair and I could feel the force at work. Bushido had somehow killed him from across the galaxy, I tried to feel through the force to try and sense the location of Bushido and the gateway but something stopped me. All of a sudden I felt a grip on my chest as it tightened around my sternum. The pain was unbearable as I was lifted off my feet and flung across the room back and forth hitting my body on the walls. The other Jedi nearby tried to free me with the force and eventually they did but not before my sternum was shattered. There are some pains that feel like you will die and then there are the pains that make you wish for death, this was one of those pains. Every movement felt like a sun uploading within me but after what felt like an eternity I was brought to the med bay where I was ejected with pain killers and bacta but even that didn't stop the pain but only dulled it some. At some point I passed out and when I awoke again it was weeks later. Fastra had been sent to Coruscant for the time being while they investigated her role in all this, eventually she would be found not guilty and returned to the Burst Link. As for the mando, he was dead and we were no closer to finding Bushido. After a few more days of rest I was able to walk but every step still held pain and I would never be able to walk normally again unless I concentrated within the force. One day while I was still in the medical ward healing I fell asleep and when I woke again I saw someone staring into my eyes. O'gara had returned and he did not look happy. I explained to him what had happened when I realized he was alone, Crow was not with him and worse the paranoia crept back into my mind. First I had to feel with the force to see if this O'gara was the one we all knew, it was. Then I immediately asked where Crow was as I still don't trust him. O'gara told me he was safe and he couldn't reveal any more about him. Then O'gara spoke and gave me a warning, the gateway that Bushido was guarding was one O'gara knew well and that I had seen one close up before as well. These gateways led to a place where time seemed to go faster and the force was drained. These gateways were the nexus portals that led to the place O'gara had been trapped in twice before, the one I had seen was the one under the rubble of our old temple and O'gara knew where the third gateway was. The third gateway was the one Bushido was guarding."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"We now knew where Bushido was hiding but we still didn't know why he was guarding the gateway. While I rested up we planned our attack on his forces. O'gara for the time being told us he would stay and help us plan the attack but would not be able to stay for the attack itself as he would need to return to Crow. We planned what we could while we could in between missions and eventually I was cleared from medical charges and was able to return to active duty. While meditating on the plans another vision entered my head, it was the gateway again but something was wrong. It was the attack we had been planning. We landed around the area and fought our way past his forces and found Bushido next to the gate way. He was trying to open it and let something through, we had to stop him. Master Lighthaven jumped into the pit that the gateway was in and Bushido engaged him in a duel. Master Lighthaven was able to strike at Bushido but his saber had no affect! His armor was to string for a saber to penetrate and eventually Bushido had Master Lighthaven in his grip. I could hear the snap from here and Master Lighthaven went limp as Bushido held him by the neck. He through the limp Body of Lighthaven into the lava pit surrounding him and soon Lighthaven was gone consumed by the fire. Meanwhile Bushidos forces were starting to over run us as troopers around me started to fall. Only the martial prowess of the 14th Blaze Platoon kept us from being fully over run. Then Bushido jumped out of the pit straight to us, Master Sendil and I engaged him to keep him away from the troopers but it was a losing battle. The gateway between us glowed with a ghastly light and I could tell it was beginning to open when I heard Master Sendil cry out in pain. I saw Sendil fall as Bushidos saber cut into him. My injury was hurting as if it was broken all over again and I fell to one knee and dropped my saber as the troopers around me continued to fall one by one. Bushido was standing over me now with his saber raised for the finishing blow and he spoke 'This shall be your fate' as his saber swung down at me. When his saber connected the vision dissipated and I collapsed again in pain. When I awoke I was back in the medical bay. I was not injured by my body had given out in what the medics could only diagnose as exhaustion. That's when I felt another presence on the ship. Yet another intruder was in the ship and I could feel him calling to me through the force. 'Come... we have much to discuss.' I could hear him tell me in my mind. Slowly I got out of the medical bed to the arguments of the medic who told me to lay back down and rest. I ignored them and limped up to the bridge where I saw a man dressed much like one of Bushidos men standing there alone. I approached cautiously when he turned around. 'You have no Idea what he is capable of.' he spoke 'Normal means will not kill him nor harm him, only the blade of his family can.'
'Who are you and why are you here?' I asked. The man only looked at me through the visor of his helmet and after a few minutes he raised his hands to his head and unsealed his helmet. With a hiss and a pop the helmet was lifted off his head and I could hear his labored breathing. I looked upon his face and saw this disfigurement. He had no lower Jaw and his skin was a sickly blue with scars all over his face. 'I am the brother of Bushido. My name is Darr Jarnen. I will show you how to kill what was once my brother.'. I was speechless. Darr told us about Bushidos armor and how it was their families armor passed down from ruler to ruler, those who earned the title of Bushido. He told us of how his brother was ignored by their father as he wasn't force sensitive like himself and their father and was discarded as being a potential Bushido. Bushido was given mission after mission by his father in hopes that he would be killed in his attempts but each time he had succeeded coming back stronger and stronger each time to the dissapointment of their father. The time came when Bushido became 18 and him and Darr were forced to fight each other in front of their father. Bushido was put into a clear disadvantage to show that his older brother Darr was better than him and the clear candidate for the title of Bushido when the time came for their father to pass. With rage filling him Bushido came at Darr with bliding speed and strength and within seconds cracked Darr's spine. After the fight their father had Bushido imprisoned for 5 years, once freed and able to return he met Jarr who had to go through emergency surgery to save his life and thought he would be angry at him for his injurry but to his surprise Jarr was not angry but understood Bushidos rage. Both the brothers were angry at their father for the treatment of their family and so they plotted to remove him. They met their father later that night but their father had been expecting this and met them clad in their family armor which was almost impenetrable. In the end their father fell but not before Darr was partially blinded in one eye and Bushido was slashed across his chest leaving a scar. When the sun rose that day the planet of Jotaru had a new emperor in who we know as Bushdio and Darr was the new general off Bushido's army. Years later their empire was prospering while the brothers each were raising families of their own. Darr with his wife and children and Bushido with his wife and unborn child. At this point I could only wonder what had rove Bushido from this to what he is today and as if reading my thought Darr told me how he became the twisted king. One night in their palace they noticed a glow on the horizon and the faint sound of screams in the wind, Bushido gathered his men in the palace and set out to fight an unknown enemy who was attacking his planet while Darr stayed behind to guard the palace. Bushido rushed to the city under attack and found an army of CIS droids razing the city. This was Bushidos first contact with the CIS and while he and his men were fighting them off unknown to him the CIS also sent men to take the palace. After the battle in the city he returned home to find the palace taken by the CIS. He entered to find Darr on the ground bleeding out from multiple wounds, he told Bushido how he was over run and he told him he sent their families to the emergancy evacuation point. Bushido left his brother and sprinted towards where he thought they would be but when he found them he found the lifeless body of his wife with his unborn child still in her swollen belly. Darr had also lost a son but in Bushidos mind he had lost everything while Darr still had the rest of his family. From that day he grew cold and distant as something broke within him. He had locked himself in his fathers old study for months searching for something and when he finally emerged he took an army with him on an expedition. When he returned he was no longer Darr's brother but something else entirely, there was a crack in his armor wich was supposed to be impenetrable and his army was imbued with something that Darr couldn't recognize. He also sensed whatever was in his army was now also in control of his brother. From that day he was called the twisted king by his own people. Somewhere after this Bushido left his home with his army while Darr was left behind to rule the empire while Bushdio was away. In this time Bushido met and joined up with Crow's legion adding his men to Crow's. After Crow gave his power to save the Galaxy Bushido went back to the gateway where we now think this entity has taken control of him. Darr was here to show us how to kill what was once his brother."
(ooc time, the whole Bushido backstory was written by kong so credit goes to him as that was also his event line)

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"By this time a crowd had begun to gather in the bridge to watch Darr and I. They didn't catch the full story of why he was here but they knew he was trying to help. Darr had just explained Bushidos life story to me and was now going to tell us how to bring him down. Bushidos armor he said 'Its our families armor. Its near-indestructible. The armor was forged out of phrik and cortosis. No ordinary saber or blaster can cut through it... to even stand a chance you need this...' Darr then pulled out a lightsaber that I recognized. I had only seen it once before in the vision of our attack on Bushido. This was the same lightsaber that Bushido had been using to cut us down. 'This lightsaber is the only way you will stand a chance against him.' Darr continued 'This blade amplifies the users strength and speed, yet it also comes with a cost. While the user will be stronger it will also take a heavy toll on the users life force. There is only one other lightsaber like this out there... and Bushido has it. It gets worse. Bushido doesn't need to worry about the saber taking his life force like you will. His armor replenishes him as the saber takes his life force witch allows him to put everything he has into it. The blade itself is more powerful than an average lightsaber and it will be able to cut through Bushidos armor.' He looked at the hilt of the weapon like he was reliving a memory when he looked back at me. 'He gave this one to me. It.... it used to belong to a man named Crow. He had taken the saber after Crow had surrendered to you. Now who will claim this lightsaber and enter into single combat with Bushido?' he asked. I had so many thoughts racing through my mind, Crows lightsaber? Single combat? Why is he helping us? No one moved as we were still not sure if there was a catch to this deal. 'Why are you helping us?' I asked.
'As I've told you. I love my brother but that.... thing is no longer him, he needs to be put down for my people.' he responded.
'Single combat? Why do you think he would accept single combat?'
'He may be brutal and ruthless but he is still honorable. If he is challenged to single combat he will accept and respect a duel so long as his enemy respects it as well. The only problem is reaching him, you will have to cut a path through his army.'
'Why us? Why not challenge him yourself?' I asked.
'I am not strong enough, even with the saber. One of you stands the best chance of defeating him.' I was satisfied with the answers or at least as satisfied as I was going to be. I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to claim the blade to challenge Bushido myself but something told me I wasn't the one. I knew only one among us would be able to stand against Bushido and his strength. I activated my comm's and spoke into it 'Master Sendil... report to the bridge'. Sendil walked in and saw the crowd gathered around, then he saw me so I stepped aside and last he saw Darr holding out the hilt of the light saber. 'Sendil, this is not an order. You do not have to claim the lightsaber if you dont want to but if you do then you must face Bushido in single combat.' I told him. I quickly explained the sabers power to him and he nodded with his green eyes glowing. He grabbed the hilt of the saber and raised up to inspect it. He then ignited the purple blade and a shiver ran down my spine as I pictured the vision of the identical saber slashing through us. Darr then spoke up once more. 'Go! Prepare to face him! This will take everything you have.' with that the crowd dispersed and Sendil went to train. Darr went into a spare bunk for the night. I walked the halls of the venator not able to sleep without the nightmare of that vision. I listened to the hum of the ships engines as we flew through hyperspace and tried to clear my mind. Before I knew it we had arrived at our destination. We gathered everyone in the briefing room to explain the plan. Darr tolled them how we needed the troopers to draw the attention of Bushidos army while Sendil locates him. The rest of the Jedi would also go with him to boost his abilities with the force. The plan was explained and the troopers were ready, the Jedi were ready, Sendil was ready. the briefing was dismissed and everyone prepared to depart for the battle. I turned to Darr and asked 'So then where will you be during the battle?'
'I am leaving.' he responded.
'Leaving?! Now?! Where are you going?' I was shocked.
'I cannot face him in battle or his army, they are still my people. I am returning to Jataru to prepare my people for what comes next. Our king is about to die, I must take leadership and correct the wrongs we have made. Good luck, hopefully the visions I have sent you have given you insight.' What did he just say?
'Y-you? The visions have been coming from you?' I couldn't believe it.
'Yes, they have given you knowledge on Bushido and his men. Use the knowledge.' and with that he walked out of the briefing room and left the venator. I stood there alone in a daze. I shook my head to pull me back and remembered I have a job to do. I ran to the command deck on the ship, I would be the command advisor for this mission and coordinate our forces during the fight. All the pilots called in with their pre flight checks and requested permission to take off and begin the operation. This will be the last time I see some of them I thought as I watched the LAAT blast doors close, I caught a glimpse of Sendils glowing eyes before the doors shut. 'All LAAT's you are clear for take off' I said. The hangars opened and the LAATs engines drowned out all sound as they left the venator. The final battle against Bushido had begun."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"It began as you would have expected. As soon as the LAAT's left they began taking fire from Bushido's forces below as well as some air targets trying to shoot them down before they could reach the landing zone. I held my breath as I listened to the radio, 1 LAAT down... the another. After what felt like hours they landed at the LZ and deployed the troopers. Immediately they took heavy fire but they have been through this kind of fight before. The troopers began moving forward and driving back the enemy. Before long the troopers were able to push through enemy lines and secure an abandoned village. So far so good, we only needed to locate Bushido but the enemy kept coming. wave after wave the troopers held their ground as the naval crew and I worked to find a power source on the planet that would fit the description of the gateway. It was taking to long as our troopers were down there fighting and dying. I reached into the force to see if I could find it that way but something was blocking me out. As the current wave of Bushido's forces were repulsed the troopers located a castle that would be easier to defend than an empty village so they fought their way in and took it. They set up their defenses as best they could. The comm's were a mess of reports, Hostiles moving in from the east, armor sighted west, strange glow to the north, LAAT crash sights to the south... A glow to the north? No one had noticed before but there was a glow to the north of their position. More surprisingly the enemy was not attacking, only gathering strength. It was a calm before the storm but at least we had a lead on where Bushido was, the glow had to be the gateway. It was decided North was where the Jedi must go and the troopers would hold the castle at all costs and would take the full force of Bushido's army. The Jedi ran north into hostile lines with Master Sendil at the front leading the charge, strangely the northern line was didn't have many hostiles almost like it was left open for them to pass. It wasn't long after that the next assault began on the castle. The Jedi stumbled upon a crashed LAAT in a field that looked relatively undamaged and after a quick inspection it was decided they would pull the dead pilot out of the cockpit and fly the LAAT the rest of the way. they quickly got airborne and were on their way while the troopers were still holding at the castle. The sound of blaster fire was only drowned out by the screams of the wounded, yet even a wound did not stop the troopers. If a trooper was hit they got right back up, they may have been fighting an enemy that outnumbered them and out gunned them but to the troopers this was just another day of the week. The fight continued as the LAAT circled an island. Sendil who was flying saw his target standing near the gateway watching them circle around him. Sendil put the LAAT down at the edge of the island and got out of the LAAT while the rest of the Jedi fell in behind him. They marched up to Bushido who stood alone and watched the man they had come to fight. Sendil turned to the Jedi behind him and reminded them this duel must remain honorable no matter the outcome, victory or defeat. 'Bushido! You know why we are here! I challenge you to a duel to end this!' Sendil roared. and Bushido only laughed.
'So this is who they have sent against me? This may even be fu-' He cut himself off as he saw that Sendil was wielding the identical saber that he himself was wielding. 'Well well, this will be interesting. I accept you challenge on the condition that only one may leave, this will be a duel to the death.'
'Your terms are acceptable' Sendil agreed and ignited the purple blade from his saber as the Jedi behind him sat down and started to meditate. They would boost Sendil's power through the force. Bushido ignited his own blade revealing the same purple blade as Sendil. Time stood still as the two circled each other, they studied each others movements to gage their power. The glow of Sendil's eyes met the glow of Bushido's visor. I could feel the power from each of them all the way up in the venator. Then they both charged and engaged each other at blinding speed. Blows connected between the sabers as they both tried to out maneuver the other. The power of the saber enhancing both the combatants while Sendil was boosted further by the efforts of the Jedi supporting him, but Bushido wasn't just enhanced by his saber he was as strong and as fast before he found that saber and the armor. The dance continued as a purple blur. Bushdio struck the ground where Sendil was but Sendil was able to move out of the way, the ground shook and cracks formed around them. Sendil was fast but Bushido was stronger. Eventually the two disengaged to catch their breath. Sendil was breathing hard as the saber was feeding off his strength but the Jedi could help replenish him. On the other side Bushido was also showing signs of weariness, He was putting everything he had into the saber. 'Its been some time since I've had a fight like this.' Bushido said between breaths. 'Sadly you are not used to the constraints of the saber. I however am!' as he said that he launched himself forward and connected his blade with Sendil's. The blow sent Sendil crashing into a wall behind him but Sendil was not easily defeated as he launched out of the collapsed wall right back at Bushido. Bushido tried to block the attack but Sendil was able to slice into him. It wasn't a deep cut but it was a cut non the less. They both backed up again while Bushido examined the wound. Sendil's blade had cut straight through his armor. Bushido roared with anger and charged again and Sendil met him with renewed vigor. The duel went from a dance to a battle of raw strength. Blow after blow they traded witch each clash of their blades cracks formed beneath them in the concrete they stood on. Still at blinding speed they fought and disengaged one more time. This time more cuts in Bushido's armor could be seen, yet Sendil on the other side was bleeding badly from multiple cuts. Sendil had the advantage in speed but Bushido was unmatched in strength. Sendil who was breathing hard tried to launch himself again but with his injuries he was to
slow. Bushido slashed at Sendil's incoming attack and sent him down hard onto the ground with his saber being thrown from his hands by the blow. Bushido stood over the broken mess that was Sendil. 'It was an honorable attempt. You fought hard, it has been quite some time since I've had to fight like this. You truly were their best hope of stopping me.' Bushido said triumphantly as he raised his boot over Sendil's head.
'Nnnnnoo- wh-wha-' Sendil tried to say something but was cut short by Bushido's boot crushing down into his skull. Shock took hold of me once again as I felt Sendil die in the force."

Daus

Jul 29, 2017
"All I can remember is feeling Sendil in the force as he died then nothing. A ringing in my ears maybe but I was taken by utter shock. We had failed... Bushido had won and the only weapon that could cut through his armor was gone. The Jedi that had been watching the fight were also stunned as Bushido lifted his boot revealing what had been Sendil's head was now a puddle of mush. Each of them grabbed their own lightsabers and were readying to attack Bushido when he spoke. 'Remember young ones, we had terms of this duel. Only one would walk away and and the defeated would respect the outcome. He fought well, a true warrior in the force. Now come collect his body and you may leave.' He told him as he walked up to the gateway. The Jedi moved and surrounded Sendil's body and looked at the fallen champion. They thought about engaging Bushido but they too were tired from using the force to boost Sendil. 'I did this for my family.' Bushido began. 'For the people I've lost. Whatever my brother has told you are nothing but lies! My mind is not warped... I was shown the truth! I was shown this day would come.'
'Would your family want... this?' A Padawan named Quinton Lancer asked. Bushido looked at him and pointed with rage and bellowed.
'YOU! YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK OF THEM! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SMALL MINDED JEDI! IF YOU WERE ANY BETTER YOU WOULD BE LIKE THE JEDI ON THE GROUND WITH HIS HEAD CAVED IN!' I could feel his rage from here. 'THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! GET HIS BODY AND LEAVE ME!' The Jedi did as they were told and picked up Sendil and brought him back to the LAAT. They turned to see Bushido kneeling to the gateway. He was saying something into it but no one could hear him. Then he took his own saber and did the unexpected. He turned it on himself and activated the lightsaber. The blade shot into his chest and out the back of him. The gateway rumbled as the LAAT took off. The whole planet started to rumble as I started to regain my composure, the ringing started to fade and all I could hear was the frantic call over
comm's . The troopers at the castle were still holding their ground but were being over run. Ammo and medical supplies were running low as nearly all of them had sustained some sort of injury during the fight. The skies darkened and islands around them began to collapse into the ground. They had to be pulled out immediately. The Jedi who had the LAAT were able to fly over their position and land. The troopers hurried to get the wounded onto the LAAT first then themselves. The LAAT took off just as the ground started shake worse and worse. The sky went from dark to crimson as the LAAT landed. The naval crew quickly got us out of the area but in the force I could feel Bushido still alive... he wasn't exactly dying it felt more like a transcending. Lightning cracked as we broke into the planets orbit and jumped into hyperspace. We all met for debrief. No words could really describe what the mood was in the room but utter and complete failure, anger, and sadness. We were all in a daze and taking the loss in our own ways. We should have been preparing for whatever Bushido had done to the gateway but something inside me told me he wasn't opening it so something could come through but so he could enter the gateway himself, but then why did he turn his saber on himself? I still have not found the answer to these questions but in time I'm sure we will uncover the truth. In the meantime we gathered for a funeral to say goodbye to one of our greatest warriors of the Jedi Order. We gathered to pay our respects and to say good bye. We gave him the traditional funeral of a Jedi. We watched as the flames took his physical body and he became one with the force, yet we have honored his culture by sending what remained of his head to his home planet to be interred into a ceremonial... ill be honest I really don't know much about Sendil's people or what they did with their dead. I'm sure he told me once but at the time I thought I didn't need to know that. After his ashes were collected I took his normal lightsaber and got my starfighter ready. I had to inform the council of this defeat and take their advice on how best to proceed from there as well as deliver Sendil's lightsaber to the Jedi Temple Vault on Okeah V. With everything that had happened within a short span of time at least Bushido has been dealt with... for now. A few more entries in this journal and I should be caught up to the present."