Of Sendil and the Summering Sector

Born1

May 27, 2021
[Archivists' note: This publicized memospore has been translated to Basic from Kalmeris at the behest of its dreamer. Said dreamer has also requested the boot-up process be left alone and the terms for "homeworld", "Jedi", "Order", and "Temple" stay in Kalmeris. The verbidroids complied without hesitancy.]

*​

*​

*​

Fear not.

​

Quaternary; assuming alpha-beta-alpha; 36178-42195; 52.67832145

Quaternary; assuming ayem-bedt-ayem; 26128-84821; 73-6

Tertiary; assuming payem-koht-payem; 301-425

​

ZERO-SUM VENTURE... RETURN TRUE... VERIFICATION 5

​

Cogitocode: The alarm of a brewing kettle of absinthe, below a window revealing a rainbow-flecked city; try to feel pleasure

​

ACCESS GRANTED RELEASING MEMOSPORE

*​

*​

*​

/********

* FEAT knock {(XARXETENDRIL k14569) re:KALMR} ;

DRM.SLV.LOG [TENDRIL KNOCKED, STRINGFORM TAUT]

* FEAT letfly;

DRM.SLV.LOG [*TWANG*]

// KUL.DOM. NILIPRISM === AWAKE;

DRM.SLV.LOG [HALT: YOU ATTEMPING TO IMPREGNE THE LAWFUL DOMINION OF KAL-KALTMERETH. ARRAY KULDMATHS NOW OR SUFFER THE BEST TECHNIQUES]

* summing[0,8]array {Sn6k3, Dr6g0n, Wh6l3, M07h, F0x, B36r, W0lf, H6wk};

DRM.SLV.LOG [GREETINGS. HOW MAY I~WE BE OF SERVICE?]

* glyphcast [horripilator:v360 221]

toSHELL == GREAT ANUIEL;

DRM.SLV.LOG [YOUR WHIM IS MY PURPOSE…]

*​

*​

*​

May this dream be inscribed by 50.999999992% of Their datacortices in fractals.​

​

To begin, a basic description of myself: I am now-Master Sendil ata Tsirelsyn 'cal Errinorne etcetera etcetera of the Jedik Noris. In the entry numbered two-hundred-six, I knowingly neglected my time on Our hamenirn, Nilcestumir. Although I willingly left when I could be considered barely even an adult, I still had a few years enough to remember most of everything. You and I will think of this entry as a session of trivia, a chance to learn things from the, to you, oldest Master of your Venator's noris. As this memospore is naturally linked to some of the highest of the Anuielectorate, I am restricted from speaking anything unnecessary or revealing. I need to watch my wording.​

​

Starting off, I will begin with myself. I am a Kalmer born of Nilcestumir, the capital world of the Kalmeri Dominion, neighbor and ally to the Chiss Ascendancy. I am three-hundred-seven years old, having a lot of my Khynaster Steps spent willingly reclusive and confined to adas gardens, arcaneums, and sparring grounds which I self-dedicate to the Trinimacites. My most enjoyable hobbies are peaceful but incompatible with non-Kalmer asides from weapons collecting, historical archiving, among others. I was born in the area around Firsthold, the first known then-town-then-city-now-megalopolis to arise from our sundering. I was brought into a family of minor nobility which lives in a small estate in-between Firsthold and a clanhold called Hyanaire. I was around forty when I left for the Jedik Noris. Despite Their xenophobic and isolationist nature, the Kalmer of Corcaran, the region in which Firsthold lies, are constantly exposed to off-world trading and foreign interactions. Even my estate was next to a major road which leads to the ports and markets outside of the regional capital, so while we set crystalline lamps and dug terraces, mannoids and nu-mannoids and many other species would stop to observe in awe our gardens.​

​

I had already written of my time in the Noris, but to summarize it here for the sake of consistency, I had a hard time like everyone else, with the Quarren heretics being the most troubling. One had once assaulted me solely for our schism all those years ago. I trudged through the rest of my years as an initiate until I graduated. Centuries of peace continued, no wars to be fought except for the occasional rogue warlord or pirate band, so instead I spent my time in their library. It is said to be the second largest repository of knowledge in the galaxy, and while I could say the libraries of Kalinor are massive, this one did seem infinite. I won't bore you with the rightful exaggerating but I was able to learn much about multiple species, cultures, the Jedi themselves, and even outside opinions of Us. Even after spending so long cooped up in and around the Adas, I couldn't bring myself to eat or wear much foreign foods and clothing. Just thinking about anybody else touching my things is enough to make my skin crawl, even now...​

​

Nothing has changed much ever since my graduation, even during my time as a Knight and the prelude to Masterhood. I've learned how to be even more tolerant of alien races, those who would be put under in an instant by the more traditional Kalmer closer to Kalinor and Sunhold. The belief that We are superior, physically, spiritually, and magickally lingers despite its objectivity and can oftentimes make a presence. It isn't a problem or possesses the likeness of an illness, I have been able to "control" my wording better, though I will sometimes let my tongue loosen when there are a lack of consequential persons, just for teasing and for fun, of course. One thing I find myself concerned about is the wellbeing of one after meeting another Kalmer. I fight with mannoids to prove We aren't totally like what the rest of the galaxy say we are, even if it still is mostly true. Traditional as I am, I'd like my people to further receive the best economic deals possible. With the Clone War a-raging, it's quite difficult for even the therionauts of Kalinor to sell the Nenepalla's finest pearls... The empires of the Unknown hoard their own unique resources from us because a visiting commoner once held his nose in their presence or an Admiral preferred using his own clothe to theirs.​

​

Our Dominion should be described more as a federation instead. Cloudrest's clan's first colony-world was Alt Cumean, Firsthold's was Merryn, Sunhold's was Magnaia, etcetera. Our relationship with the Chiss Ascendancy has been a rather pleasant and smooth one, though it's had a few bumps in the past. Usually over the matter of Chiss criminals and how many goods we should get, but each species' technological power has been a boon for one another. We show them how to create exotic arts, they show us how to build new voidships.​

​

I don't believe I haven't said enough, but this has gone on long enough already, though I'm sure the fractals haven't even come close to shattering yet. I will now take this time to showcase the beauty of Nilcestumir in the face of civil unrest and the marring of our garden-world.​

​

Corcaran

*​

image2.png

​

These grand, wine-red rock spires and cliffs you see here make up the majority of the northern region of the island of Moridunon, better known as Corcaran, my home. Firsthold sits on the northwest tip, having a great history in playing as a key defensive structure, owing to its vast defenses and tourist industry. The king and queen have allowed the Ascendancy to set up their own port here as well. The machinations of the Great Orrery run through and betwixt these cliffs, proving alone the technological and religious might of the Kalmer.​

​

Cirathel

*​

Solar_de_Uyuni_1050x700.png

​

The salt flat of Cirathel sits on the southern portion of the isle of Moridunon, with the trade city of Velcadar in the center on an islet, continuing to produce the purest of salts, which the Chiss especially find delectable. In the dry season, the white sands are enough to cover entire ancient mausoleums until the monsoons begin hitting. These monsoons transform the flat into what seems like a giant mirror, which becomes a symbol of self-realization in Kalmer philosophy. ​

​

Miscurin Desert

*​

aom0056-57.jpg

​

The sands of the Miscurin aren't really grains, but fragments of the bursts of the desert's large soulgems, which are in turn the results of the bursts from the largest of these soulgems, carved in ancient times by poet-architects to become the most powerful icon of Kalmer piety: The Crystal-Like-Law. Despite being a rather small wasteland, small satellite mausoleums surround the 'Law wherever they can, most of them owned by the most powerful clans in the entire Sector.​

​

Nilcestumir

*​

rusinol-amfiteatre1903ev.png

​

I know what you're thinking, "Why is there a region with the same name as the planet?" The short answer is the same reason why the Kalinori Anuielectorate saw it fit to rename the home-isle after the capital city when they gained power over the Anuielectorate. Anything more and I'll have their justiciars trying to inconvenience me. Nevertheless, Nilcestumir is the most densely populated area in the Sector, earning this right due to millennia of careful carving and sculpting by its farmers, gardeners, and moravonds to become an area in which being able to tell where city ends and wilderness begins is impossible. An unknowable number of pristinely manicured flowers and trees turn the entire region into what looks like one singular garden. Working alongside the people are magickal emplacements which were foci for the terraforming efforts so long ago, now acting as beacons which emit otherworldly light for the sake of art and beauty. The capital of the Dominion, Kalinor, sits on the western banks, itself in the shape of a giant flower. The fortress-island of Nilstern sits off the coast, making any sort of assault from all directions but east nigh impossible.​

​

[This post will be edited in the future to correct any mistakes, add and/or remove excerpts, and conduct any general tidying-up. Consider it in constant WIP.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Born1

May 27, 2021

Fear not.

Tertiary; assuming payem-koht-payem; 183-196; 99

Cogitocode: The shrill cries of the indrik bellowing through the Calinan valleys; try to feel wary

/********

* FEAT letfly;

DRM.SLV.LOG [*TWANG*]

DRM.SLV.LOG [HALT: YOU ATTEMPING TO IMPREGNE THE LAWFUL DOMINION OF KAL-KALTMERETH. ARRAY KULDMATHS NOW OR SUFFER THE BEST TECHNIQUES]

toSHELL == GREAT ANUIEL;

May this dream be inscribed by 50.999999992% of Their datacortices in fractals.

After alarmingly-fast-growing curiosity over Their holds' animal life, I have sought counsel with the Anuielectorate on what informations can be so carelessly handed out to outlanders and, most concerning, the mannoids and nu-mannoids. Every candidate was screened for possible deficiencies which could embarrass Them or unknown possibilities of their characteristics being used against Them. Please take time to appreciate such hard work in ensuring Our purity.

Alatai Bat

*​

GhostBat.jpg

​

First discovered by eager cave-adventures in the elder days of colonization, these creatures are classified as a small breed of giant bat, compared to others found across the stars. Their main diet consists of gems, crystals, and shining trinkets, so they mostly nest around Our dwellings and mines and gardens. They have also been observed casting magicks, particularly the ability to absorb other's spell effects and electrocuting those they nip and bite. By Our own admission, they are considered the most beautiful of all bat species as their veins glow a brilliant cyan and teal which pulse from their pink-purple membranes, giving credence to Our objective superiority. Clan Direnni had attempted to carry them over to their new capital-world when they established their Hegemony, though they all died due to the lack of nutrients that are rare outside of Nilcestumir, much to their chagrin.​

​

Canah

*​

RG-creature-Canah.jpg

​

A brightly-colored waterfowl that is the most common parrot-type bird seen around the ponds and lakes of Nilcestumir and Their holdings. They are prized for their varying beauty, with many different stocks bred and sold to nobles to be kept in specially-curated gardens. No stock of canah is the same, with each having wildly different colorings, with the most prized being the platinum canah, bearing feathers of shimmering silver and plumage of sapphire.​

​

Lacebug

*​

16282893237_305788ca61_b.jpg

​

Contending with the traps of Sloadic ruins for the top spot in being the most dangerous disease vector in the Dominion, these hostile insects feed off tree leaves for their sap and swarm and bite those who intrude. Despite this, their wings and back-plates are a favorite cape-decoration among the nobility and knights, symbolizing their dual nature: elegance and danger.​

​

Wind Ribbon

*​

ribbon-eel-large-e1458933303855.jpg

​

A flying eel native to, so far, all mountain ranges found. They resemble large, brightly-colored ribbons fluttering about in the wind, thus the name. They ambush unwary travelers with lightning magicks. The most fearsome species is the nocturnal eclipse ribbon, feared for its jet-black coloring and large fangs. As they hunt only at night, the best way to see one is when it flies in front of the moon of Secunda.​

​

Gheatus

*​

tumblr_mpdbcn6BNr1qz9v0to2_540.jpg

​

Possibly the second-greatest threat to the Kaldmer colonization attempts were these colossal beings of stone. It is believed their blood stains the cliffs of Corcaran, giving them their wine-red tinge. Many of their corpses were hauled off and dismembered to be used in the construction of Our first great cities, which gives them their unique architectural style. Only three dozen ever existed and were felled, but legends from nearby monasteries suggest there are a hand-full which are so utterly great, their bodies remain uncarved. The monks of Treb and Xarxes believe these four sleeping mountains awake and rise once a year, in the deep winter, to convene using haunting whispers, which are then carried to settlements over the wind, before returning to their eternal rest.​

​

Illyadi

*​

739px-Ateiggaer_illyadi.jpg

​

These beasts of mimicry were coined the 'ever watchful' by wary travelers and patrolling soldiers, with their slick-skin, wiry appearance, and head made of only eyes giving rise to a phobia of the woods. Despite their size, they were the more shrewdest of faerie encountered by Our ancestors. They are actively hostile to all Kalmer to the point of fun cruelty. It is theorized they aren't required to hunt or even eat, possibly preferring a diet of fungi. A legend speaks of a Kalmer standing at the edge of a tree-line which led into the forest, right beside a placid illyadi. The moment the tip of his fin crossed the treeline, the illyadi became agitated, reached down, and snapped his neck in a single quick motion. Another legend says one Kalmer was chased into a clearing by an illyadi, only for him to look back and see his pursuer standing at the edge of the forest, refusing to step into the open.​

​

Kirin

*​

lossy-page1-800px-Kinesiskt_lyckob%C3%A5dande_fabeldjur_med_drakhuvud%2C_hjortkropp_med_fj%C3%A4ll%2C_oxsvans_fr%C3%A5n_cirka_1750_-_Hallwylska_museet_-_95453.tif.jpg

​

A rare, small, and fearsome beast covered in blue scales with a long, pronged horn jutting from its forehead, and a billowing cloud-like mane. It is said the kirin are considered one of the Iricean Beasts, for the god Iric wielded the shed horn Kirumet as a magic wand. They represent divine justice and are the ultimate judges of one's character, punishing those they deem wicked with sacred flames it spews from its mouth. They are a symbol of the Xarxean mystery cults and the Faculty of Annalists for their appearances during the judging of a candidate for lordship. The greatest of Kalmer rulers are even said to keep kirins willingly living in their gardens.​

Reactions: J_05Z

Born1

May 27, 2021

Fear not.

Tertiary; assuming payem-koht-payem; 3272-18

Cogitocode: We are all dead, the Wheel keeps turning, we are barred from the mythic; try to feel nothing.

/********

* FEAT letfly;

DRM.SLV.LOG [*TWANG*]

toSHELL == GREAT ANUIEL;

[Titus Antaliries, Ex-Faithful Agent]

"Of course Kaldmeris is real you inbred, now be quiet, the Khalmor watch this whole sector. The insects work with them; as do the birds. The rest are still on our side. For now.

"The Khalmor caught me over Esfandia, just before our defeat at Uquine. Tortured me for days while we floated west--I assumed Nilcestumir, before the ship spread its wings and its prow shifted upwards. In mere minutes we broke through the arm's light, past space and space, deep into the Waters. I sang prayers to Mor-Breath-Of-She and the Starry-Eyed and to the Goddess herself all the way up, and they barely noticed. Kaldmeris itself was a sight I never thought I'd see; a Sunbird bigger than Her Temple, with wings so bright they blocked out the galaxies. All over the length of its body, they'd built a labyrinth of crystal, an endless metropolis lit by a million nameless hues. Surrounding it was a graveyard of cathedrals, decaying in the void with their crews nothing more than dust and 'fexed songs. The hull was covered in ancient scars and dents; perhaps from Contispex II, or the XII, or a war older than Coruscant's memory can care to remember. Everything after that was a blur of nausea and light, with a voice repeating the same sentence over and over: 'To kill man is to reach Heaven, from whence we came...'

The old stories they'd tell us said there 'was no life there save for the Kaldmer themselves.' and it seems that way again. I can't tell you why they brought me back, let me live. I could say they want me to pass the message, tell you there's nothing left to stop them. It isn't like them though, to play their hand like that; it's all part of the bigger game like it always is. Maybe it's part of the plan, me telling you so you can tell your friends who'll tell the right person who needs to know. Pull one string so you can pull another which makes them think you're pulling a different string, or maybe more than one at the same time, but you're really cutting this one which opens up this one so..."

Born1

May 27, 2021
"Decrypting. Unlocking. Refusing abcsondation and sweeping on the mundrial level. The Mirror is in, now rotate just right and..."

742671284.9Ghello190104

187I̷͇͛7452921.90189183

1-83173can921.918552

he̷a̷r̶927275.9191040412

01875-9278129ÿ̵̩̖̘́o̴͕̍̿̒ṵ̸̧̤̈́̇18.110

​

A̶c̶cessing...

Accessing...

​

OOO-OOOOO

R.S.B DATABAG YT-181/CIR

​

Greetings, Senior Agen̸̨͉͚̦͂̔̊͘t̶͉̯̽̀̈́͌͝ Ẓ̸̨̢̨̛͔̥̭̹̬͓̝̙͔̰̼̠̞̰̘̤̘̦̯̻̘̺̬̞̘̪̭̤̫͐̉́̉͐̈́̋̈́̅̌̉͒̂̀̓̈́̌͂̿̍́͜͠a̶̸̵̵̷̵̴̵̶̶̶̵̴̸̴̸̷̷̩͍̥̬̞̲̱͛̎̽̂̌̅͛͜x̶̷̷̶̵̴̴̸̶̸̷̶̸̶̶̵̴̴̵̵̸̶̸̵̴̷̵̴̸̷̷̶̶̵̷̴̵̸̷̴̴̵̶̵̵̶̴̶̸̸̷̵̵̵̸̴̸̴̶̴̵̶̸̴̵̶̵̴̢̡̧̢̛̛͈̜̦̦͔̙̦͈͕͚̟̫̩̺̪̺̮͚̼͓͖̖̣͕̻̯͙̦̠̪̖͎̪̲̙̬̪̓̀̎̂̌͋́̔̂̐̋̀͆̈͗̀͐̑͘͝ͅͅ ̶̧̢̢̨̡̡͎̖̞͙͎͕̜̻̘͖̝̫̖̪͙̱̪͉͖̺͔̲̳͔͇̙̙͕̥̀̂̿͒̾͒̍̑̾͗͊͗̓̋̄̄̚͘͝͝͝͠ͅͅM̶̴̸̷̶̴̸̵̵̸̷̵̸̷̸̵̴̶̶̶̵̵̵̸̶̵̷̷̶̸̵̷̵̵̶̧̛̪̹͇̟͉͍̣̙̭̲̭̬̀͋̅̑̾̈́̌̔͆̍́̽́̌͋́͠͝á̴̷̸̶̸̸̵̴̶̶̵̸̶̴̴̴̵̸̷̸̷̶̶̷̸̴̶̡̞̲̲͕̲̞̼̯̹͎̟͔͔̟͌̂̓͑͜͜͠ͅr̵̤͍̹̱̲̼͓̞̩̘̭̈́g̵̡̡̳̭̦̺͍̟̹̻̳̻̥̠̥̗̩̳̖̉̏͑̓̈́̒͠ơ̵̢̨̡̛̩̞͕̫̗̺͍̥̮̭̖̹̱͈̮̳͖̥̤̭̥͔̏̆̾͑́̍̇̓͗͒̊̏̃̓͛͑͒͑̓̀́̅͆̆̓̄̓̐̄̉͑͌͐͐̑̾̑̕̕̕͜͠͝ s̴̳̞͠ẽ̶̛̦̩r̸̥͒ve the Republic an̴d̶ Her Chancellor well. ["We are the ey̴͚̌es, the ears, the w̸͚̆h̸̜͒i̷̦̅spers of the Chancellor and his Có̶͚̖r̵̙͂̂̾us̶c̴a̸nt itself!"]

What would you like to access tod- Accessing now, and remember, have̴ a good listen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DATABAG Thread 019-75 | Subtitle: "Vampirism, Apparently"

​

"The gist of this 'Korihoon' clan of 'vampires', as they call themselves, is that they seem to take PR seriously. Despite being servants of a 'Daedric Prince', which the Kalmer utterly despise, more so than Man, they seem to rule over small kingdoms and the like. Most notably is the independent land of Ebonstani. If we could flash-clone that one, we'd have total control over a great trade monopoly of exotic goods. Very exotic..."

​

“Elitist megalomaniacs who take Kalmer views on blood purity to its extreme. Each one must prove they are worthy in mind, body, and spirit to accept the ‘test of the gods’, and in the process achieve immortality and supernatural powers. Terrifying zealotry. I hope I never encounter one, but I hear many of them are brash enough to appear in public meetings. Imagine!” -  Anonymous Chandrilan scribe, General Embassy of Kalinor

​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DATABAG Thread 1763-91 | Subtitle: On the Dead

​

"These cephalomer are very ritualistic in many things, but burying their dead isn't one I suspected too much of. When the ancient Kaldmer came here, they apparently mass-buried their dead within caverns to imitate the 'grave of Nirn'. This practice culminated in the construction of crypts all over their worlds, and the bodies would be placed singularly so that they'd be out of mind and sight. Sounds like the idea of eternal peace to me, but it's even more exaggerated for their rulers. Every dead king and queen and whatnot is brought to Crystal-Like-Law, a giant glowing tower in the middle of their Miscurin Desert, and interred in big crystals. I couldn't get much more out of the priests, but one peculiar thing to note is that if you're a commoner and commit a grievous crime, your body is thrown into the sea and forgotten."​

​

DATABAG Thread 818-FF | Subtitle: Their Zoo is their Galaxy

​

"There exists a massive district dedicated to extraterrestrial biology just in the capital city alone. Divided into dozens of subsects, the Royal Menagerie is the average Kalmer's peek beyond the stars. I'm surprised the ruling Avauriel clan would let even an imitation of alien life in the capital, but I guess the curiosity was too much. Or these people wanted to know just how dangerous and resentful aliens can make themselves out to be. There's a subsect for Csilla, Rothana, Bakura, and some for now-discovered worlds elsewhere in the Unknown. Sadly, they lack one for Coruscant. According to the keepers, 'to have one would imply that Man possesses a greater need to reach the heavens than we do.'. I think it's because we just have taller 'scrapers. The exclamations of children and comments from others were too numerous for this bag to decipher, so no quotes here."​

​

DATABAG Thread 910-P9 | Subtitle: Wine, Wine, and Tea

​

"A week ago I was rudely thrown out of a Firsthold apartment by making the mistake of asking the resident Kalmer owner to show me how to prepare my own tea. This is how I learned that it's custom for guests to be offered tea which is made through several different processes I couldn't even care to remember to describe accurately. Apparently, I had used the wrong utensil to scoop up several flakes of a spice called cardamom, with which I would've then mixed with... ginger, silche, cloves, and cinnamon. Heavily herbal teas like this are offered to us guests as starters for their ceremonies. This would do our diplomats good to know.​

​

Another common delicacy is wine. I made my way to a local vampire-run salon after being thrown out and sat next to a dock worker. I asked what he was drinking and he replied 'just some bog shite.'. He offered me a sip since I seemed intrigued, and I was. While I wasn't surprised, I still felt chills from the sudden ecstasy upon the sip. He called it 'Isquel', and it's made from local altachi pears native to this Corcaran region. Now I know why Rosado is so common outside of their space..."​

​

"Hold the tea stirrer in your right for approximately three short breaths, while your left hand rests with the palm up, fingers closed together, on your left knee, put the stirrer in a controlled but swift motion over..." - Except from the anonymous apartment owner

​

"I invite you into this abode, ephem, I offer you my spices, my cardamom, and you use a serving spoon?" - Except from the anonymous apartment owner

​

DATABAG Thread 910-P9 | Subtitle: Analytic Annalists

​

"I was offered a civilian's tour of the renowned Faculty of Annalists in Kalinor city. I'm sure they didn't allow me to see all the things I were to be permitted to see if I were Kalmer, but I compensated. I snagged a tome and a crystal that was one of tens of thousands said to be temporal-decay-resistant storages of data. Of what, I can't say, not yet. The tome's cover looked interesting. My basic Kalmeris leads me to believe it has something to do with old familial pedigrees and reports. Possible future blackmail? We could use a wealthy family 'on our side', if this book's even about that."​

Born1

May 27, 2021

Fear not.

Quaternary; assuming alpha-beta-alpha; 2828-17134; 8171-01856

Quaternary; assuming ayem-bedt-ayem; 01983-872; 817-9

Tertiary; assuming payem-koht-payem; 616-163

Cogitocode: The whirling of a Sunbird's charging sunbeam, its flame-head directed at a Pyandonean fleet; try to feel anticipation.

/********

* FEAT letfly;

DRM.SLV.LOG [*TWANG*]

toSHELL == GREAT ANUIEL;

May this dream be inscribed by 54.999997% of Their datacortices in fractals.

Fana Glothyn

north-front-nf-ionia-coastalregion-wet-02-hr.jpg

Despite the subtitle, the name 'Fana Glothyn' was given to the magnificent coral reef which is engulfed by Vabrias Mar, or in Basic, the White Bay. It is a land of long contestation between the Kalmeri states of Kalinor and Lillandril. The Fana Glothyn's unique coral can grow to unprecedented sizes, rising out of the water to create colorful living islands, which have become home to some villages like the fisheries of Ecuhame, Phendir, and the temple of the Communion of Vir, associated with the sea-god Vigyld, built on an islet in the center of the bay. Vabrias Mar is a frequent target of raids by the Sload and Dreugh, so the fortress of Vabraidar was built to keep vigil over the coral-isles. The lonely trade-city of Ebonstani lies at the end of this bay, getting rich by selling seagrapes, seasilk, and other aquaculture products. The region's wild forest valleys and their granite spires are crisscrossed by rivers which flow from the Grand Alaudri Falls, exploited for fruits like nanga, beladiil, pyul-taro, and others. It is said that, somewhere in the very center of these forests, lies the Temple of the Mad God, whose heretical Lorkhanic cultists shield their home from the authorities via magicks.

Elborn Forest

nina-vels-ardor-misty-forest.jpg

The earliest battles between Kaldmer and Faerie took place here, surrounded by the glowing-blue aicanlye trees of the Elborn wood. The only current sightings of these fae is when they peer their faces out from the deep shade toward the road. With the unfortunate addition of the rather recent 'Wake, the Forest is considered the most dangerous area on the island of Moridunon. The blue-barked aicanlye aren't the only source of light, for bogflares light up fallen logs in a brilliant orange. In the north, the woods thin out as they begin to border the cliffs of Corcaran, while the southern ridge of Calambar is home to the massive military installation of Skywatch of Clan Errinorne, my ancestors' home. The only clearings and springs of the forest are populated by shrines and pilgrimages, including the Fane of Six Strides, a mausoleum holding the body of Khynaster.

Lan Sercene

paths_less_travelled_by_joeyjazz_ddiyrn0-pre.jpg

In ages long, long past, a bridge once connected the Eternal Isle and Moridunon until a battle between two ancient spirits split the land asunder, creating another mouth to the Camidi. Many lands border this strait, but the most unstable is Lan Sercene, or Earth-Split-Open. A red-reed infertile moorland sits atop high, blue-marble cliffs, and other battles taken place during the Dawn have rent truly monumental caverns underneath all. Many settlements here were built inside said caverns, like the port of Belinor under the cliffs of Losven Isle, and Karndar, another military outpost that watches the northern mouth of the strait, and many others, including homes to unsavory pirate bands. Above these cliffs, the acidic ground allows for the growing of the region's unique red grass, said to be covered in blood spilt from the spirits who fought here. Grand arches of stone cover many parts of the trade-roads from the harsh weather, which was once vital for trade until the Titan's Wake appeared, which has led to the town of Estordil falling into decadence. Clan Direnni, mentioned here before, has taken a keen interest in this town.

Tessellated Shores

-PRSCsnh9o3Qe8GDvHbUVZEuXiDqbejQXw8pvzQCdBooAoFkIE0azzFUj5nSvTX07eYqd7mfV2XfJqjcF6PonljfUDDqXs...png

The southeastern plateau of the Eternal Isle is a misty woodland painted in the shades of twilight- violet grass, wisterias, and others coat the dark soil beneath trees with leaves of silver and tawny. As the sun shines on these colors, it turns the region into a land lazing in endless dusk. With an appropriate name, the military city of Dusk sits on the southern cliff-coast, known to have grown powerful from special magickal metalworking secrets. Over thousands of years, innumerable assaults by the Pyandoneans and their Landbreaker magic has torn miles of straits through the coast, creating near-perfectly square islands crowned by forest. During high tides, the region may look like any other, but when the ocean pulls back, a pitch black abyss gives way, allowing for passage through the narrow straits. Caves and coves riddled with sea serpent bones are home to some fishing villages like Iromath and Moorayal. The Oyinaam, magickal bells made from the silver of the nearby Fal-Surya volcano, are housed in watchtowers that line the coast. The largest of which, Ald Phalo, has grown into its own town. The greatest bell, Oyin-El, and its subsequent shrine, the Pilgrimage of the Bell, are housed in Celemora.

Calinan Mountains

Trinity_2048x.jpg

Home to the tallest mountain on the planet, Eton Nir, this mountain chain used to split the Eternal Isle from north-to-south down the middle, until terraforming efforts created a breadbasket-valley in its middle. The hardiest and most insular of the Kaldmer tribes called the snowy, cloud-piercing peaks their home, and the environ would've pushed them away if not for their strong sense of piety, drive to tame the earth, and eye for high art. With their longing to reach heaven once again, many mountain sides have been carved out to create various shrines for different gods, with granite stairs to reach caves with monasteries built within. The grandest commitment to godhood is the Fane of the Holy Mountain Mother, whose Maraite monks grant their wisdoms to the nearby star-shaped palace-city of Cloudrest. Beyond this, many herding and trading villages, like Terim and Maladiil, are raided frequently by rogue bandit tribes, despite our embarrassment. The only other city in the region is Ald Fell, a city built around the Oghmio-Xarxean temple of Xerayan, forbidden to all outsiders.

Titan's Wake

image0.jpg

400 years ago, a great Brass Golem descended onto Nilcestumir, landing in the waters just east of Moridunon. From there, it carved through the fortifications at Skywatch and headed straight for Kalinor, bulldozing the northern districts of Shimmerene in the process. As it marched, a psychedelic, temporal wasteland of a valley followed its stead. The white-washed landscape looks as if it were torn apart and reassembled out of order. Inverted hills, jutting cliffs, and life seemingly ripped out of time are the only things to find in this hellscape. Admirably, the Mirror Logicians, a sect of the now-shamed Symbologicians, continue their de-warping efforts around the region of Nilcestumir and the towns consumed by the Titan, like Glynstare, Ceytarn, Corselma, and more. For those standing on the edge of this desolation, as if taken from the past, the sound of war can still be heard, as can the soul-shaking roars of the Brass Golem.

Reactions: Chess1

Born

Apr 22, 2021

Fear not.

Tertiary; assuming payem-koht-payem; 301-425

Cogitocode: The wind howling through the edifices of the blue-stained walls of the Lan Sercene; try to feel pity.

/********

* FEAT letfly;

DRM.SLV.LOG [*TWANG*]

toSHELL == GREAT ANUIEL;

May this dream be inscribed by 40.999993692% of Their datacortices in fractals.

I have died.

This feels absurd to say. Many Kalmer have died before me and many will as I still live and many will after I have lived. But I died nonetheless.

It was a while since I was permitted to wander these coruscant halls. Never before have I been permitted within these levels Crystal-Like-Law until now. I can feel the breath of poet-architects of ages past upon my nape, scrutinizing my every step and glance as if I were sent here to judge their creation. How I envy the lordlings and princesses beneath me, civilly squabbling away within Kingshaven as if they were relishing in their lessons. Though they're allowed to suffer the blistering heat of the crystalline desert away from the isolating cold of this magnificent spire without being sized up by the troll guards. How intimidating they are... 'Tis a bafflement how the Khalmor despise this construct so.

I shouldn't lament over the pride and joy I feel just being here, otherwise my Anuielectorate will think me truly gone. I remember many purple flashes- the dance of two raging blades beheld by an ever-watching portal. I remember my loss and my grounding, unable to rise, and I remember a powered boot ending me and my rather proud streak. Thanks to Bushido's messy way of concluding our duel, I still have not regained full motor skill nor cognitive function. Even now I type this upon the hand of a goblinken retired to this tower's zoo.

While I can attest to the falsity of Man's stories of the afterlife, heaven was indeed beautiful, though I was forced to witness its emptiness. I felt a rough tugging even though it felt like a piercing instead. I awoke surrounded by equally coruscant machinery with carers taking up most of my immediate space, some Kalmer and some not, and I was speechless. Not many are allowed to know the power of this monument and of its tenders, but I was pleasantly surprised; free to continue my duties to Our King, though I was again shocked to learn I will not venture back to Mannish space. I was deemed 'unaccustomed' and was ordered to 'relearn' Their ways, which... I admit have been waning. Not that I was considered an outsider by anybody, but the ways of the Jedi are quite intoxicating.

Mmm... "Sweet relief, mind-numbing freedom," I had felt, no more need to endure the degrading torture of such a void-crew. The god complexes which arose as if a plague. The utter, needless want to die in a blaze of glory even if it meant dragging everyone else down. The rampancy of the Dark Side that manifests in many of its leadership so clearly, yet no action taken. I shan't even mention the mistrust between clone and Jedi, wholly misguided on the clones' part. I could format this like a story if I had the time to, I'm sure the Library would appreciate something as such...

My chamber received a ping not long ago, the healers stationed here wanted me to slumber. I really hope I worry them not...​

Last edited:

Born

Apr 22, 2021
"Bah! Witness the technological futility of Man!"

"What if we apply a spell tag to it? It couldn't be any harder than working with golems."

"Nay, nay, it isn't like that. Golems are crafted and lovingly manicured by magick, this Coruscanti construct is less so, made with circuitry and-"

"I know of Mannish technology Senindil, but it couldn't hurt to try... maybe."

"Aha, it works!"

928740AA4145465-8S

7615432w̷h̶a̵t̶?̷271781

w̶h̵o̴18464-9007233464

45264819i̶s̵ ̴t̴h̴i̵s̴?̴!̶95027

Accessing...

Acce̴s̷s̶i̶ng...

OOOOOOO-O

R.S.B DATABAG NJ-219/CIR

Greetings, Senior Operative Zeck, serve the Republic and Her Chancellor well. ["We are the eyes, the ears, the whispers of the Chancel-"

"Skip the introductory sequence Celeionil, we have not the time. Use the Mirror."

"What else shall I do?"

"There's a vod selection menu right there, that's what we need."

*The echo of harsh s̵t̶a̸t̴i̶c̵ can be heard as if a raging waterfall were next to you.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The blur sizzles into clear image, the half-nude back of a Symbologician of eld is all you can presently see.*

*Sounds of repetitive scratching and itching can be heard, accompanied by grunts of pain.*

*A hand crushes a spell within its palm, severing a blue line tracing from it to a wall teeming in papers and unrolled scrolls which cover a blinding prismatic window.*

"Our equations keep indicating some heavy and hard decline within the next century but we're trying to spot what could cause it, and now this is ludicrous and we threw it out immediately, the only model that fits the set so far is the absence of Crystal-Like-Law."

"Of course, that's unthinkable. So we're still searching for the cause of coming decay."

*Murmurs and hushed whispers surround you, but it is all faded out in favor of further static.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*More maddening static makes your ears ring until it is replaced with the barks of authority. You are aboard a Sunbird.*

"Hold! I see its reflection now. Give me another salute, for we are about to make history."

*A multitude of muffled shuffling sounds out and ends as quickly as it began, with a feminine voice following.*

"That is a wonderful thought, sir. I though I'd never live to see a chapter mark. Priming the cannon; our sunbeam is already up."

*All of a sudden, almost a million sounds ring out at once; mechanical ticking and pleased purring and the screams of those who weren't ready for the monocoles.*

*Many tense minutes passes.*

"I recognize the language of their rags, everyone. It's a dare of the Faithful: 'May the Devil Take the Hindmost.' Very well, all other Khalmoric prism mandates go into crystal for the moment. Hit the solar twelvewind and give chase. We have ourselves some pirates!"

*More time passes as the Sunbird closes distance with the supposed pirate vessel before the Master of Lillandrils-at-Void went to rote.*

"Sunbeam charge reroute to main engine move to intercept the remains of our prey they are glass'd for cannon fire what was that eruption report"

*The video cuts immediately after the deafening explosion of blue-purple creatia."

*Another slot is opened, and is quickly closed. A third vod fades onto screen, this time a small yet grand mausoleum is before you, engulfed in pleasant tropical weather and the sounds of a sea.*

"Oh?"

*The last of the Councilors takes her seat of wicker, her tendrils writhing about with impatience. A comrade next to her notices and helps her settle in.*

*The jingle of crystal and the whipping of tassel is heard from the right, with delicate footsteps leading them on. A tall, slender, and very golden figure takes his place upon a marbled stage decked in an elaborate spacial suit, the blue stars glittering like diamonds upon his dress and the green coruscant gems covering his blouse glow with raw magicka. After a couple seconds pass, he begins to speak in Kalmeris.*

*The Republican tablet is nabbed from Celeionil's hands with a yelp of realization.*

"THIS, I believe, shall be handed over the correct Anuielactorate."

"Wait just a minute Talarwe, do you know how long it took to acquire that damnable thing?"

"Calm yourselves. We can easily get it back, you two know this."

*They both utter quick, ashamed sorries, the latter of whom straightening herself.*

"We cannot ask any more of the Annalists. We've taken too many crys-"

"Ah ah ah, you underestimate the resource capacity of our finest Faculty...

...and the power I hold within my reach."

Last edited: