Operation Black Castle

S

Squeaky

Greetings once again Burstlink, Major General Thompson here once again, I am sending you this message for an upcoming battle on the planet of Sarrish, I shall spare you of the politics and big picture stuff since none of you are qualified to focus on that. Just know that Sarrish is important mainly for it's location along the Corellian trade spine which is our most important logistical route for civilian and military uses, which is why it's important that we capture this before the CIS use it to do a counter offensive and cut off our supplies to the war effort against the Seppies, Commander Cody and General Kenobi have sorted out the plan of attack on the ground, I shall inform you of what to expect and the basic operation plan you shall be doing for this great honour.

Geographic information:

Most of the planet is rocky terrain with small mountains, and a few oceans

Strategic Information:

The planet has a few defensive fortresses

A few cities

A research lab owned by the techno union

CIS Forces:

Land/air:

Around 10,000-30,000 B1 Battle Droids (still counting)

3000-5000 B2 Super Battle Droids (still counting)

50 AAT's (33 destroyed)

20 HMP Droid Gunships (all destroyed)

Space:

3 Munificent Star Frigates (Destroyed)

1 Providence Dreadnaught (Destroyed)

Republic Forces:

Land/Air:

7th Skycorps- lead Commander Cody and General Kenobi (medium casualties)

H.M.S Burstlink- Will be decided later (light casualties)

14th Fighter Group (heavy loses)

109th Bomber Group (medium loses)

Space:

3 Venator Class Star Destroyers (H.M.S Burstlink [Light damage], G.N.R Conqueror, G.N.R Iris [Destroyed])

2 Acclamator Class Assault Ships (G.N.R Patton, G.N.R Sherman)

2 Consular Corvettes (G.N.R Lightning [Destroyed], H.M.S Resilient)

Plan

View attachment 3800

If you have any questions take it up with the briefing officer who will be arriving at 3:30pm CST and then the operation shall start at 4CST, Until then get ready and get prepared, I wish you the best of luck Gentlemen, Major General Thompson signing off.

Last edited: