20220624173339_1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220624173633_1.jpg
    20220624173633_1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Born1

May 27, 2021
Since the only two pics I took (sad!) are on here already, I can't do much other than share some memories I thought were fucking awesome, and of course were only made possible by the sick EM team. ?

>I was looking forward to the Jedi Temple segment until I remembered I was a leader, which meant I had to come up with a plan to ensure total survivability, so I desperately got the then-scattered Jedi players together and came up with an ambush to meet Vader's and Dakka's men as they walk through the Temple's entrances. A few of us hid behind pillars and in corners while the rest would literally jump down into them and go ham. The entire plan hung onto my Diamond Storm ruining the 501st's left-most side. I thought it was a really cool idea until my Storm killed not a SINGLE clone. Then I got shot up and fled like a bitch.

>I forgot if Kashyyyk or the Order 37 incident were first, but the latter was probably the most terrified I'd been in a while. I remember having to hide in some civilian's cargo container and the only thing protecting me when a thin, black veil and a stack of crates, and the whole time I heard a fuckton of clones come in and start questioning the dude and searching around, and a few almost looked around hard enough to find my spot. This was when I was Caelian, the mute hunter, and apparently I took forever to "escape" cause both Chris and Xenu already had while I was playing the long game and gaining the trust of the clones and escape like that. Naturally it didn't work, and my entire plan to single out a 349th-I-forgot-the-name-of and PK him, while worked, had the clones suspicious enough to threaten a civilian massacre if I didn't come out. As expected, I didn't come out. :^)

>Now for Kashyyyk, it was probably the best part I had save for a few run-ins with RC snipers... My first kill was ironically Resh, who's body I (almost) caved in with a fucking rock. I didn't get anymore throwing rock kills after that, but the guns we had were good enough to cause a traffic jam of clones piling up on some ramp that went up to our command center a few times. I think the coolest thing about this one was how it started. Obviously NPC's have limited range, but we didn't, so it was a hail of plasma and missiles. The clones couldn't get too far across the water without getting shredded by my mortar tank or sniper fire. They couldn't find a way to get inside the AT-AT they had so they were forced to use those shitty 427's or w/e they are, so those got bombed too. It took a while for them to gain some ground, but it was worth it.

>My time as Rahm Kota was extremely fun, I had no idea what the character was like other than that he fucking hates clones and didn't act so formal so I just went with that. Getting to whirlwind some overzealous clone off the bridge or pulling him into the air so he dies from fall damage was something we never get to do short of off-hours RDM, except at least this time it had a cool meaning. My only wish was that more people should've went down my bridge so I could kill them. :^)

I'll probably add more onto this the more I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chess1

May 28, 2021
I was only one for like ten mintutes of the temple event because well I like taking breaks from bln when we do these types of things 

Still was fun though even though I didn't realize that you could swap to the 501st job so their was like 60 501st and then just one naval sitting in a corner.

That and my terrible singing fun times

Daus1

Head Eventmaster
Jun 1, 2021
Nydo's post 66 story

Master Nydo fought at the temple the night of order 66, he fought to keep the landing pad open for Jedi survivors. During the battle he came face to face with the traitor Anakin Skywalker and was over powered by Skywalkers command of the force and was held in his grip with his life being choked out of him until another Jedi saw and decided to attack Skywalker. As Skywalker had to turn and face this new Jedi he threw Master Nydo off of the Temple into the streets below where he landed on a soft Talz pedestrian. Sadly the Talz was killed on impact and Nydo wounded slowly dragged the Talz and himself into a nearby alley way where he then used the Talz body as a disguise and assumed the identity of Blinko, the homeless Talz. As the night went on and Blinko (Nydo) wandered the streets of Coruscant he overheard people speaking about the temple raid and how the Jedi had attempted to take over the Republic by arresting the chancellor. "This cant be..... Why would we even do that?" From there Blinko knew he needed to find more answers. The fires still raging in the temple can be seen from the streets below as Blink mistakenly walks into a clone patrol yet these clones seemed familiar, it was the troopers of the Burst Link Venator. The CG detachment stopped Blinko and asked for his ID which Blinko didn't have being a homeless Talz and all that but then submitted to a pat down. Worried Blinko then relizes he still has his saber on him and prepares to engage the troopers he once called friends. He feels the CG troopers hands move over his saber and yet the trooper doesn't show any intrest in it and lets Blinko through the checkpoint. Dumbstruck and with adrenaline pumping Blinko continues to walk through the streets and sees his old frineds searching the city looking for survivors. Hope fills Blinko and he thinks to himself "Could it be more Jedi made it out of the temple?". As he walks on he sees a clone hurt in an alley way and attempts to bring him to a local doctor and get information from the trooper but in his attempt more troopers see him and start to question him on why he has an unconscious trooper slung over his shoulder but before Blinko could speak the same CG trooper that patted him down tells them to let Blinko be and they take the troopers out of Blinko's care, another close call. With no information and with two close calls Blinko decides its time to leave, he finds a hiding spot that looked familiar to him... he cant point out where he saw it before, then it hits him. The day before order 66 Master Nydo called the Jedi of the Burst Link to the council room of their own temple. He notifies the Jedi of a vision he received from the Force of a city in chaos filled with fear and uncertainty yet there were spots in the city that filled him with feelings of safety. One of those spots was a cargo container and it was the one Blinko now found himself in. After hunkering down Blinko realizes how tired he is and dozes off to sleep.

When he wakes he finds the container is locked and he is inside and is in transit somewhere, luckily the container was a humanitarian aid container and was filled with rations and medical supplies being sent to a planet that has sufferd from the clone wars. Nydo who has discarded his disguise inside the container has time to think on the events that have transpired. "Has the order fallen? Does the Republic stand? What have the Jedi done? What has the Chancellor done? What about the war?" So many questions were bouncing in Nydo's head, with no information all he could do was meditate and wait for the cargo to arrive at its destination. In his meditation Nydo feels a darkness has descended on the Galaxy and canot feel the familiar presence of the Jedi as if they have all been silenced throughout the Galaxy. A week goes by as the cargo reaches it destination, Koldor. The container is opened where the aid workers find a dead Talz inside, while the workers are distracted by the Talz Nydo walkes out of the cargo bay of the city he landed in and finds himself lost in the capital of Koldor. Nydo ditches his robes for ragged clothes that helps him blend in more. He then finds a holoprojector playing the RNN (Republic News Network) channel. From there Nydo learns of the Empire, the end of the Clone Wars and the destruction of the Jedi Order. "well that answers some of my questions." he thinks "Now what do I do?" lost for the first time in years Nydo doesn't know what to do or where to go, his home and his friends have been taken from him a second time. Anger grows inside him first the Nox Venator was destroyed, then the Burst Link turns against him and the Jedi.... The Jedi... they are also gone his whole life he was a Jedi and now they are gone along with the Republic he swore to defend. He thinks of the friends he lost along the way as the anger turns into sadness. His old Master Rahm Kota, Master Yoda who gave him and all the Jedi guidance,  Bolivar Quarter his old friend, Master Sawdey the librarian, Master Ceneric who is Bolivars brother and Nydo's close friend, Master Caesar O'gara the monkey who brought him to the Burst Link, Masters Lighthaven and Sendil who Nydo worked closely with, Master Jalaak the little scamp, Master Hackett who was a newer friend, Servoch who scared Nydo some but was held in high regard in Nydo's eyes, ARC Commander Gideon from the Nox who he saw as an old friend, ARC trooper 69 Wizard another trooper he served with, and ARC Colonel Andrew who he saw as one of his greatest friends. A tear rolls down Nydo's cheek when he comes to a realization, Andrew..... He left the Republic a year ago after the 108th was decimated. Nydo knew where he must go now his last chance for another home away from this new Empire. Yet he didnt know where Andrew was. He only knew that he had found a planet that was decimated by nuclear fallout and had become the leader of a ranger group who patrolled the deserts. Nydo then left to find the nearest transport of the planet, he found an unmanned ship and "borrowed" it from the owner. he looked at the navigation maps and looked for planets that matched the description of Andrews planet, there were a few matches and Nydo set out to find his old friend.

After a two years of searching Nydo landed at one of the planets and started his usual routine of searching. He asked around and found information on a man who refused to wear a shirt and only wore a chest rig who said "heck yeah" a lot. Nydo then felt the feeling of hope again for the first time in a long time. He set out to find his ranger group in the desert. He saw lots of sights on his journey such as skirmishes between local raiders, men in mech suits, a leathery monster and a few people who had hoarse voices calling people smooth skins. Eventually Nydo came upon a group of people freeing a slave convoy and saw the man with no shirt. As he walked up he heard them yell halt and to state his business. "Im here to see and old friend." Nydo would respond. The man with no shirt turned towards his voice with a quizzical expression. "S-stand down!" the man yelled and walked up to Nydo. "Your alive? well I guess I owe a lot of people money then." as he reached his hand out for a hand shake. Nydo had found his old friend and a new home. From there Nydo live the rest of his life as a desert ranger serving once more with ARC Colonel Andrew bringing peace and stability to this broken planet far away from the empire. Years later when news reached them that the empire had fallen and the beginning of a new Republic along with a new Jedi order under the leadership of another Skywalker, they paid it no attention and continued their work.

Xenu

Jul 4, 2021
unknown.png

Tragic_Flight

May 27, 2021