Not open for further replies.

Quex

May 31, 2022
Steam Name:

prince monkee husband

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:88438901

Hours played on the server:

Do not know exactly since restart but I know it was over 300 in the month and a half I have been playing and 17 hours since the new ULX was released

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?:

2017- SMOD [senior moderator] on Icefuse MRP [4 months] [Retired due to school and time] 

2019- SMOD [senior moderator] on Icefuse JVS [2 months] [Retired due to school and time] 

2019- TMOD [trial mod] on Icefuse Rust [2 weeks] [Didn't care for the corrupt staffing team so i retired] 

2019- TMOD [Trusted Moderator] on Claymore gaming FalloutRP [4 months] [Removed due to continuing an head admins event that i was ordered to do]

2019- HGM [Head Game Maker] on Cryptik Star wars Jedi Vs Sith. [2 months] [Retired due to leaving the community] 

2020- Admin [Admin] on Revival Servers Halo RP [4 months] [Retired from the server's staff team]
2020-21 Head Gamemaster [Head GM] on Unforgiven Networks [4 months] [Retired]
2021- Moderator on Tamewater Star Wars RP [8 months] [left community]
2021- Moderator on Solar Networks [5 months] [left community]
2022- Hopefully here

What made you interested in applying for Staff ?( 100 word minimum):

I like this community and the people in it. I wish to become a staff member so that I can give something back for the good fun that I have already had. Becoming staff would allow me to make sure the server stays the way it is with everyone being nice and having fun in case any minges come along. Also being staff will allow me to not only help people, but to take stress off of EM’s aswell by using my powers to help here and there so they can focus on their events when needed, while I am not applying for EM everybody needs a hand now and then right?
Overall I just wish to help people, give back to the community, and have fun while keeping the server safe.

Please do not edit your application after submitting it.

Reactions: HeccYeah

HeccYeah

CW Staff
May 27, 2021
+1

Quex is relatively new (a month+ to my knowledge) into BLN and I gotta say, I've enjoyed his presence in the community, and only recently his time so far in RI. The guy is friendly, courteous, and ambitious. Between his presence in the community and his previous experiences staffing, I think he has a lot of potential to bring to the team. 

As a side note, I wouldn't be recommending him if I thought any bias from him being in my battalion held influence in making a +1 for him.

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Heyo,

Based on feedback from the staff team during meetings, your application has been accepted. You should already have your roles on both the discord and server proper. We thank you for making this application and your interest in making the server better through moderation,

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your position, don’t be afraid to reach out, and we thank you once again.

• Dislike
Reactions: Skel
Status
Not open for further replies.