Rett's Staff Application Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rett1

CW Staff
May 27, 2021
Steam Name: Rett ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817704119 )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428719195

Hours played on the server: I had probably around 800 hours on the old box then after the change maybe another 100+ and I'm at a little over 24 hours since 

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?: I was previously a part of the BLN staff team but took a leave after losing interest and not being a fan of the way things were at the time. Other than that I've only moderated on a couple Roblox games and within smaller discord servers.

What made you interested in applying for Staff ?( 100 word minimum): I’ve recently come back to the community and have been enjoying my time back and becoming staff again has piqued my interest once more. Really just wanting to join the staff team to help out on the server again and to help people have a good enjoyable time while they play. I feel with the experience I have with the community and my time on the server I could be a relatively useful addition to the team. The player base of BLN and the server as a whole (despite the issues on the new box) is a lot more enjoyable to me so I’d gladly come back and help out on the server as staff. That's about all I've got discord Rett#3953 for any further info.

Reactions: Skel

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Hello,

Based on prior events that occurred after your old tenure, I’m afraid i’m going to have to deny your application. I have no doubt that your willingness to help the server is genuine, however i’d like some time to pass to see whether or not the team would be comfortable with you in a position of moderation once again.

I thank you for your interest in applying and wish you the best in regards to your endeavors on the server, in the future if you wish to apply there will be a 2-week waiting period following this posts closure.

• Dislike
Reactions: Skel
Status
Not open for further replies.