Rett's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rett

Steam Name: Rett (nice little link in case you can’t find it: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817704119 )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428719195

Hours played on the server: around 103 hours

What is your age
? 15

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I don’t have gmod staff/mod experience but a little bit of experience in cringe ass roblox server with like 10k members as well as mod within the discord for that.

What attributes can you bring to our server? I’ve been around BLN for a few months so I know enough about how the server works and how the community is/acts. I don’t mind people coming to me for stuff. And I’m pretty chill and tend not to get mad over stuff and just hang out then if I'm needed or have to do something i’ll do it.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? I believe I’m mature enough to be a mod even though i may act retarded every now and again i can be serious when needed.

Will you be active on our server? I did have a shortish period of time where I was inactive but I've recently started being active again and will probably keep that activity if I were to become staff.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? I do have a mic. It can be iffy sometimes working on trying to get another one but it should work if i have to use it.

Do you know all the rules for the server? I do know all the rules and if i ever forget i have them saved/there's usually a place to find them

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I feel I’m decently respected. Been in a few battalions and people have usually liked me/respected me. Never really heard/seen people being disrespectful towards stuff i do/say.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? I’ve been told to stop doing something like talking trash back after someone else started something but that's only happened once I can recall. I also can't recall ever being warned by the command.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) I’ll start this off by saying I’m not the best with words so I’m just gonna pre-apologize for if I repeat something I said or if something I say doesn't make sense/it’s completely retarded. Now to actually start this I think making me staff would be a good idea because i'm well liked i would think haven't really ever heard anyone state otherwise. I’m a chill guy not someone people would really hate or anything like that. I feel I could easily learn how to do good at moderating on a gmod server. I’ve also been around the BLN community for a few months so I think i know and can figure out what i’m doing with a little help here and there.

Why do you want to be staff? I’d like to be staff so I can help out the BLN community.

Few side notes: Discord is Rett#1145 little retarded sometimes but i can make things work and shit but that's about it

K

Krill

-1 I’d like to see you get involved in the community a bit more. I haven’t seen you all that active and you saying you just recently became more active definitely doesn’t help. So, pick up the activity, and get more involved, so I can actually see if you’re a good fit for staff.

S

Spring

Like krill said, being more active on the server would do a great deal to your application. Seeing as you were me and mathias's trainee for arf, I can agree that you are chill. However activity should improve before you get accepted.

For now it's a -1 but I do hope your activity changes so I can +1 :)

B

Bester

I've asked members of staff alongside some individuals outside of staff what they thought of your application. While your application is passable many have outright asked "Who is Rett?" As such I believe you should take the time to get to know more members of the community and then go on to reapply. Denied, you may Reapply in two weeks from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.