Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SaltyTeaBags

Steam Name: SaltyTeaBags

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19356302

Hours played on the server: 90 hours total

What is your age?: 20, turning 21 August 25th

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?: Yes I do. I was Head Admin on PN (Phenomenal Nations) But it was taken down. I was also Moderator of a server called G-Realms.

What attributes can you bring to our server?: Im a calm person when things get escalated. I can be chill but serious if need be. Plus I want to help the EMs and other staff since there seems to more of a player base than staff.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?: Yes

Will you be active on our server?: Always

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?: Sure do!

Do you know all the rules for the server?: Yes

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?: So far yea.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?: Not really punished for anything really. I've been talked to but never really punished.

Why should we promote you to staff?: Well there seems to be an issue where the staff and EM's are overwhelmed with creating Events to keep the player base entertained. There isnt a lot of help going around anywhere else including tryouts for battalions and sims. There are times where I see that there are players on and sometimes but rarely just go around and Mass RDM when the staff are busy, and they dont get dealt with straight away. I want to be able to help the staff and help the EM's and take a load off their plate on the server so they can have fun too. With my previous experience on CWRP and as well as staff, I think I can help out in dire situations. I'm always available as I currently have no job so Ill be on all the time and help out whenever an EM requests or another Mod/Admin requests. Im always quick to the call and always available to help out players and other staff.

V

Void

+1

Salty is serious, and knows when not to be. He has a strong set of morals, and is actually (as far as I know) pretty hard to annoy/anger!

O

OrangeBeard

+1He has a strong set of morals, and is actually (as far as I know) pretty hard to annoy/anger!
He cut me down with his vibro blade, then when a CG asked for #### Salty, he changed his name to pepper and responded with "who is salty"

S

Servoch

He cut me down with his vibro blade, then when a CG asked for #### Salty, he changed his name to pepper and responded with "who is salty"
He lives up to his name.

V

Void

Look I didn't know about this ok?

R

Resh

You know these servers? I havent met anyone yet that remember these servers.
Carbine was my coowner, killed half VG’s players by warning people like Bubbs for talking ooc through their mic, and then left to PN and hired me to make your trailer back in the day

G-Realms carbine told me the owner bought VR headset from donations and couldn’t afford to run the server anymore

501st SPC Acapelican

I was going to be neutral until the CG comments, alongside some stuff of my own.

I haven't necessarily seen Salty and a good or bad candidate. He's around, I'll give him that. Solid with activity, but it didn't personally feel like he was super "into" BLN. Shouldn't give CG a hard time however. Server time definitely seems low compared to other players who've applied previously.

Gotta be a -1 on this one, need to see him more, as the most I know of him now, is negative or neutral.

A

Authority

Well there seems to be an issue where the staff and EM's are overwhelmed with creating Events to keep the player base entertained.
Events are done by eventmasters and they rarely ask for help from the staff team (Well they don't ask in admin chat, that I know), but when they do ask for help we're always open to do so.

Good application, experienced, you're pretty active these last 20 days.

CG thing changed my +1 to 0 smh

I'll give you a 0

For a future application make sure you add some detail on all the questions besides the microphone one. In what ways does the community respect you? What are some examples showing your maturity in certain situations?

S

SaltyTeaBags

Carbine was my coowner, killed half VG’s players by warning people like Bubbs for talking ooc through their mic, and then left to PN and hired me to make your trailer back in the day
G-Realms carbine told me the owner bought VR headset from donations and couldn’t afford to run the server anymore
Dude thats insane. I was friends with Carbine for a long time. He personally never really talked to me but most of the other staff did. Carbine was more focused on his battalion then he was with admin sits and actually properly dealing with mingy players and RDMers. He actually left all that stuff to me. At this point I cant really remember if I became Head-Admin of PN or if it was actually Head-Mod. Either one I left PN because of the toxic staff that were mad at the owners and at each other. Shame it was fun playing as Commander Wolffe.

R

Resh

Dude thats insane. I was friends with Carbine for a long time. He personally never really talked to me but most of the other staff did. Carbine was more focused on his battalion then he was with admin sits and actually properly dealing with mingy players and RDMers. He actually left all that stuff to me. At this point I cant really remember if I became Head-Admin of PN or if it was actually Head-Mod. Either one I left PN because of the toxic staff that were mad at the owners and at each other. Shame it was fun playing as Commander Wolffe.
Small world

Status
Not open for further replies.