Sapphire's Staff Application (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SapphireRising

(I wasn't active for a while because my computer was messing up, but I should be good now.)

Steam Name: Sapphire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147761552

Hours played on the server: 288 hours

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes

What attributes can you bring to our server? I will bring discipline, and respect to the server. I will also listen to both sides(If a argument/fight should occur) and won't make rash decisions. I also won't be biased towards one side just because they're a friend. Equality will be shown when dealing with problems. I will also assist players when asked, or needed.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes, and I will follow them.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I think so. I'm not sure about some of the ones who have disrespected me before.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? I haven't been punished on the server.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I think I should be staff, because I actually respect the players, and new recruits. I treat them with kindness, and respect. I'll listen to anyone who has any time of problem. Server related, or even real life related. I'll always be there to help. If I see someone is having a problem, or needs any help, I'll be there. Everyone deserves to be treated with kindness, no matter who they are. I'll be impartial when handling a civil situation. Like for example, an argument. If something needs to be handled, I'll be there to do that task. I'll do my best to handle any situation, and problem. I generally try to help all I can, and try to make the server a little bit better. I like making other people happy. I also like having fun on the server. So combine the 2. I'll help make others happy, while also having fun. I will also help tame any arguments or fights that should occur. I'll do my best to stay active, as well.

Thank you.

H

Hector

uh

posting and editting on your last thread is an instant deny and you have to wait 2-3 weeks to reapply for staff depending on what resh decides tbh

you can't just post another app chief

in addition, here's some other things:

I think I should be staff, because I actually respect the players, and new recruits.
This implies the current staff don't do that. Not a good thing to start your staff app with.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?
The community can't respect you enough to become a moderator if they barely know you. Try making a bigger name for yourself here. Getting connected in our teamspeak and resh's discord, and getting connected with the community in general will help you get seen as a better candidate, but not quite yet, friend.

View attachment 2851

R

Resh

uhposting and editting on your last thread is an instant deny and you have to wait 2-3 weeks to reapply for staff depending on what resh decides tbh

you can't just post another app chief

in addition, here's some other things:

This implies the current staff don't do that. Not a good thing to start your staff app with.

The community can't respect you enough to become a moderator if they barely know you. Try making a bigger name for yourself here. Getting connected in our teamspeak and resh's discord, and getting connected with the community in general will help you get seen as a better candidate, but not quite yet, friend.

View attachment 2851
Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.