Saturn's List of Arrestable offenses

C

Caesar

Disclaimer: For the love of god, If you don't like your arrest then tell staff, not whine in ooc chat Consider this rule 0

1. Carrying around equipment not approved or allowed by the republic

2. Use or possession of DRUGS

3. Murder/RDM (If you are RDM'd or witnessed RDM report it to staff or CG)

4. Stunning someone without approval from an officer will still end up in you getting arrested.

5. Refusal to obey lawful orders of a CG

6. Sitting on the sit-able tab of counter in the brig is not allowed

7. Do not loiter in the brig

8. Do not murder anyone and claim it was "Self-Defense", If you are killed report it to staff or cg

9. Possession of another battalion's equipment without their approval.

10. Carrying around other clone cards is a BIG NO NO

11. Jailbreaking results in instant arrest

12. Harassing someone and refusal to stop also will be an arrest

13. Tresspassing in the brig, engine room or 3rd floor/brig.

14. Stealing an assassin saber or battle pill will result in CA hunting you down, cg aren't gonna do shit about it so have fun

15. Anything deemed a big nono by the: General, or CG lead, or naval will end up in you getting arrested

These offenses are OOC, for IC punishments or other shit visit http://burstlink.net/forums/index.php?threads/new-bln-laws-and-guidelines-ic.5279/page-2#post-61130 , then also visit http://burstlink.net/forums/index.php?threads/rules.17/ for some other rules.

I probably forgot something so do me a favor and tell me. This post was approved by the naval. ((Will be updated regularly)

Last edited:
D

Diver

3. Murder (If you are murdered, report it to a CG officer.)
Wouldn't it be meta gaming? Or are we talking about like our general ooc shit like you stated above. Cuz if in rp someone kills you, it's up to the bystander(s) (if any) to report it. You're dead so how u gonna report it Lol

C

Caesar

Wouldn't it be meta gaming? Or are we talking about like our general ooc shit cuz if in rp someone kills you, it's up to the bystander(s) (if any) to report it.
general ooc shit, we're on ship. But things can turn from OOC into RP quickly, i've seen it before. So in that case follow kerk's post

A

Authority

3. If you don't like your arrest then tell staff, not whine in ooc chat
dwRd67Z.jpg

but why it is in arrestable offenses idk

C

Caesar

what is nlr
nlr hasnt been enforced in eternity. don't see the point of putting it on here, and sitting out for 3 minutes is annoying and not very fun