Slice's staff application V. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RC Doc

Steam Name: Slice&Dice {ARC}

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:103737253

Hours played on the server: (You must have at least 100 hours or more on this server, or else your application will be declined)
416 hours (2 weeks and 8 hours)

What is your age?

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?
No, I hope that this is my first

What attributes can you bring to our server? I'm a very patient and kind guy who can deal with people. I'm refuse to abuse my power because to me that's just bad faith. I'm also not one to jump to a conclusion, I'll look for all sides of an argument and not just strait warn or ban, (unless I see it, in which case, justice will be swift)

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?
Yes I do.

Will you be active on our server?
I have school but I'll still be on

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?
Yes

Do you know all the rules for the server?
Yes

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?
I do, you can ask around if you want.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?
Yes, for adverting a spelling change

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)
In my time that I've been on the server I have tried to be a mediator and the middle ground to resolve issues. (IC and OOC) I'm also a guy who stays calm and is generally very happy. I love the server and a lot of my friends on there are admins so if I need refreshing on anything they can help. I know most of the gmod console commands like cloak, bring, and return. I know how to use the gmod tools. (except to spawn NPCs) I will not abuse my power as a staff member to harass or bully anyone on the server. I'm a serious RPer and I can be strict to the rules and get people to follow orders. And I have been in a few events where em have needed some support but others either can't help or haven't seen it. I'd always help the ems if they needed and asked for it. I'd love to give back to this server that has done an amazing job and has made a few of my day very bright.

327th Hopper

+1 has a responsibility good man| I would trust him with power and to make the right choices

Last edited:
A

Artus

1+ very friendly, can handle being a staff, and knows how to handle situations (I think)

D

Drew

Hey uhhh ima just pass by and drop off a +1 because this guy is pretty respectable and seems to know what he's doing

R

RC Doc

1+ very friendly, can handle being a staff, and knows how to handle situations (I think)
For the most part. But again this will hopefully be my first time

R

Ripskilt

HI DOC, IMA JUST UHHH....

Ples one

gud dood

gud succ

make better succ wuth mod.

(Seriously though, friendly, patient, and just plain awesome good. I think he'd make a great addition to the servers staff team. Good luck this time Slice.)

R

RC Doc

HI DOC, IMA JUST UHHH....
Ples one

gud dood

gud succ

make better succ wuth mod.

(Seriously though, friendly, patient, and just plain awesome good. I think he'd make a great addition to the servers staff team. Good luck this time Slice.)
I will give you the succy

Fooooooor uhh

$25,000

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

327th Hopper

ACCEPTED

jK yoU tHOUGHt BUT I HAVE NO POWER

R

RC Doc

ILL PLAY U IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

MArio kart i mean mario kart
No joke if this wasn't up in the recents by this time I was going to do

*plays Mario* bu bu bu bu bu bump

J

Joshua Clark

ACCEPTED: You have shown an unbiased and well worded opinion on multiple occasions. I wish you good luck in the future and ask me any questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.